return of dimples?

Could you sit long enough for passion to engulf the air and the only noise is the quickening beat of your heartbeat yearning for a whisper from my lips.

Last edited:
Hi yall,

I used to post here somewhat regularly with a bit of a nerd girl theme.. debating coming back again. Feeling out the waters.

Brief bit about me: I'm 26 and 5'6 on a tall day. Naturally brunette but it sometimes ends up shades of red.. and 36DD ^.^

I'm a horse trainer for a living and very introverted so my main hobbies are movies and video games. Favourite games include wow, elder scrolls series, professor layton series, Zelda series, harvest moon, and little things I find on steam. Right now my hand is broken and I can't use a mouse so I've been playing Wolf among us on my phone. :p

I'm bi.. and prefer older men/women my age but really am open minded. I'm a bit of a sub and a little into dd/lg but neither to an extreme sense.

Always welcome to ideas and suggestions

Welcome back!!

I suspect we'll have lots of "ideas and suggetions"...;-)

I'm remembering how much I used to enjoy this :p

Attachments

• Teaser2.jpg
    Teaser2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,109
  • Teaser3.jpg
    Teaser3.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,240
  • Teaser1.jpg
    Teaser1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,080
Rolling up that top a bit i suppose

Attachments

• Tits1.jpg
    Tits1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1,167
  • Tits2.jpg
    Tits2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,297
You have always been one of my favorite people around these parts... I have missed you hun! Glad to see you back, and hope things have been going well (minus the broken hand :( )

Hi yall,
I used to post here somewhat regularly with a bit of a nerd girl theme.. debating coming back again. Feeling out the waters.

Welcome back and whether you go with the nerd girl theme or not, you're flat out insanely beautiful. Hope your hand heals fast

Old threads I had deleted for a boyfriend.. silly me. :p

Attachments

• Toplessjeans2.jpg
    Toplessjeans2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,469
  • Toplessjeans.jpg
    Toplessjeans.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,362
Hi yall,

Brief bit about me: I'm 26 and 5'6 on a tall day. Naturally brunette but it sometimes ends up shades of red.. and 36DD ^.^

I'm a horse trainer for a living and very introverted so my main hobbies are movies and video games. Favourite games include wow, elder scrolls series, professor layton series, Zelda series, harvest moon, and little things I find on steam. Right now my hand is broken and I can't use a mouse so I've been playing Wolf among us on my phone. :p

I'm bi.. and prefer older men/women my age but really am open minded. I'm a bit of a sub and a little into dd/lg but neither to an extreme sense.
Since people keep asking.. I'm single. I love anal / anything having to do with my butt and I *love* being spanked or hit in general ^.~

Always welcome to ideas and suggestions

Welcome back!

Back