Justice League: The New Wave (OOC - Interest Check)

just a heads up. i'm using an older back up comoter I have. my nifty fast and awesome computer took a shit while I was at work. hard drive is fried. this is not my week.

I lost a lot images stuff. :( now if we have a nuclear winter things will improve.

:( That sux.

I had to just replace my harddrive last week for the same reason.

Oh, shucks, Var. First your phone then this?

I'm so sorry. :/

Here if you need a shoulder.

this week has absolutely sucked. i'm trying to pay off debt and just keep getting deeper and deeper.

I'm gonna be under chas' bed crying.

this week has absolutely sucked. i'm trying to pay off debt and just keep getting deeper and deeper.

I'm gonna be under chas' bed crying.

My bed is on the floor, but you are welcome to curl up in the blankets and cats above it.

Wyld--

Did you want DEO Agents or superheroes to respond to Rebel's Duking of Hazzard?

Tertius--

Did you want someone to chase after Garfield and invite him back in, formally extend an invitation of membership?

Bring what you want to...... The wildchild of Rimbor is just letting it all hang out...... Whatever you think follows the story....... If it is DEO then she will escalate...... In the long run Supers will be needed.....

Last edited:
Bring what you want to...... The wildchild of Rimbor is just letting it all hang out...... Whatever you think follows the story....... If it is DEO then she will escalate...... In the long run Supers will be needed.....

If left to her own devices, would Jo voluntarily fly out and join a good fight in, like, say, Seattle?

If not, I have a pretty good pair of DEO NPCs who could plant the seed of public service, they're pretty reasonable-- Chase and Helligan.

They would at least try that first before bringing in a Leaguer or a Titan, for fear of just such an escalation.

But do you think she would come and help on her own, or would she need that nudge?

If left to her own devices, would Jo voluntarily fly out and join a good fight in, like, say, Seattle?

If not, I have a pretty good pair of DEO NPCs who could plant the seed of public service, they're pretty reasonable-- Chase and Helligan.

They would at least try that first before bringing in a Leaguer or a Titan, for fear of just such an escalation.

But do you think she would come and help on her own, or would she need that nudge?

With the memory wipe she is going to need a big push..... lol.... She is back in Emerald Dragon mode....

With the memory wipe she is going to need a big push..... lol.... She is back in Emerald Dragon mode....

Hmmm.

Chase has a low-level metagene that lets her interrupt superhuman powers for split seconds at a time. Helligan has big-picture super-smarts.

If you don't think that's gonna be enough, then I have a number of options...

Martian Manhuntress has a pretty solid powerset, but is also a soothing presence... but she's professionally inexperienced.

Hotline has 20 years of superhero experience, and Jo might respect a tattooed lesbian iconoclast, but she never knows what powers she's going to get when she Dials.

Superboy has a tendency to escalate problems before he solves them, but he's cute, creative, and has enough power to stand up to Ultra Girl without overwhelming her and making her look like a chump.

Do any of those strike your interest?

Hmmm.

Chase has a low-level metagene that lets her interrupt superhuman powers for split seconds at a time. Helligan has big-picture super-smarts.

If you don't think that's gonna be enough, then I have a number of options...

Martian Manhuntress has a pretty solid powerset, but is also a soothing presence... but she's professionally inexperienced.

Hotline has 20 years of superhero experience, and Jo might respect a tattooed lesbian iconoclast, but she never knows what powers she's going to get when she Dials.

Superboy has a tendency to escalate problems before he solves them, but he's cute, creative, and has enough power to stand up to Ultra Girl without overwhelming her and making her look like a chump.

Do any of those strike your interest?

LOL...... I am either of a mind that Supes or the Manhuntress are the best bet. Jo needs a powerhouse or she won't respect them.....

LOL...... I am either of a mind that Supes or the Manhuntress are the best bet. Jo needs a powerhouse or she won't respect them.....

I think we should go with Superboy.

Mostly because it'll be funnier.

But even if Jo doesn't entirely go along with things in this first meeting, it'll lay groundwork for future character development.

If that makes sense?

I especially love that we're gradually accruing this lovely cast of supporting characters.

WORLDBUILD, MY PRETTIES, WORLDBUILD

HAHAHAHAHA

#ReignoftheSupergirls

large.jpg

770baf390edb6f82f9b24c6a2370f770.jpg

9bc3c38e061cf8dbe6acb219682a0ad4.jpg

latest

f37dcc933ec4684e63b9446e6c9b4efe.jpg

Caroline.jpg

We'll fly with you.​

Last edited:
Alter Ego – Kyle Raynor

Alias – Green Knight / Green Lantern

Song 1- Bring Me To Life
Song 2- I am the Doctor
Song 3- The Green Knight

Age - 25

Appearance –
Height 5' 11"
Weight 175 lbs (79 kg)
Eyes Green
Hair Black

Personality - ???

Gear (optional) – A ring, and the clothes on his back.

Power/ability – A Green Lantern Ring.

Weakness – He’s human, with all the weaknesses of that race.

Bio - a struggling-but-gifted freelance graphic artist. He draws comics based on his dreams, and nightmares. Most of the stuff he draws is superheroes and their adventures. But he also has stuff he doesn’t share with his bosses. The dark anti-heroes that do good, with a vile twist.

Part-time actor on a crime drama.

Notes - Earth-33

In forests deep where darkness dwells,
In dungeons dank beneath ancient fells.
Let those who seek to rule the night,
Beware my power, the Emerald Knight!

Aptitude & Powers

Intelligence_____________40/100
Strength_______________23-100/100
Speed_________________20-100/100
Durability______________20-100/100
Power/Energy Projection__0-100/100
Combat_______________20-60/100

Last edited by a moderator:
so, I'm in process of recovering my files from my hateful ex hard drive. So far nothing has been 'unrecoverable' but it's a long process. Apparently I had more data files than I thought.

just means more copies so this doesn't happen again.

so, I'm in process of recovering my files from my hateful ex hard drive. So far nothing has been 'unrecoverable' but it's a long process. Apparently I had more data files than I thought.

Fingers crossed!

Sounds like yours went better than mine. Cause of how mine died, I'd have to sent it somewhere to get recovered and they said it could cost anywhere from $250 - $2500.

I used to be a major tech head. so I know how to get the files, as long as I can access the hard drive.

I used to be a major tech head. so I know how to get the files, as long as I can access the hard drive.

yeah that's the problem i'm having is the access part. Though there is away for me to maybe access it. I just need to get some parts to give it a try.

yeah that's the problem i'm having is the access part. Though there is away for me to maybe access it. I just need to get some parts to give it a try.

Hard drives are pretty basic if it is a desk top PC. Laptops are a lot harder (Very fiddly) Just hope they are not too corrupted on you both.

I think we should go with Superboy.

Mostly because it'll be funnier.

But even if Jo doesn't entirely go along with things in this first meeting, it'll lay groundwork for future character development.

If that makes sense?

Just downloaded the comic where Superboy goes to The Deep South and fights a redneck family of metahumans, so I am refreshed on his wisecracks. :D

Hard drives are pretty basic if it is a desk top PC. Laptops are a lot harder (Very fiddly) Just hope they are not too corrupted on you both.

from what I've read it might be a chip problem on mine. So if I can find the right model that was made roughly in the same month as mine was, then I should be able to use the ship of the newer one to get the old one to work. It's just trying to find that one that is a pain in the ass.

Back