New Start to The Screaming Tail Strip Club Thread (Open to All)

Scott just looked at Kelsey with a quizzical look, the look on her face of not remembering didn't mean that it didnt happen just like before things was starting to come to her about Tom, not this.. Scott was lost to all of this.. He would just waterboard this dude get what he knew., then dump his ass out in the ocean for shark food.. Then go get Tom without the badges and laws water board him to get the info then take him out in the ocean and feed the sharks more.. But he wasn't calling the shots for he was just the what the movies calls an extra..

He goes to leave the room for he was getting tired of the nonsense when Kelsey punched the innocent guy to make eddie more comfortable.. Scott shook his head and had to leave...
 
Isis wanted him silenced and Kelsey needed a break as she left the room too and headed to the kitchen for headache meds and a glass of iced tea. Her boss looked over.

You okay?

She just nodded and looked to Scott.

Join me for a walk?
 
Scott was rubbing his head when Kelsey asked if he would join her for a walk. Scott nodded .. "Sorry I just had enough and was going to take a long walk and let my head stop pounding." He smiled at her as they walked toward the door.. "To the beach or do you want to stay close to here." He knew she had a bone and didn't want to let it go for that was her job but this was more it was personal.
 
Down to the water to clear my head. I don't remember that punk. I barely remember Jake beyond he dated my mom for a bit and helped get rid of my slime dad from our lives. Tom... I don't really know if I really remember or not. They all remember me though... How?

She turned and stared into his eyes. She was so divided between wanting to go in there and beat them both to a pulp or run or just curl up with Scott and make it all go away.
 
Scott shrugged. "Maybe you have subconscious blocked it off.. and don't remember. Why don't go talk to Stacia about it in private not around the men you have in their and see if either of you can jog the others mind. Go I see that need to find out what is going on in your eyes.." Scott hand gestured for her to go back inside.
 
Kelsey moved to go but stopped and moved back over to Scott.

She and I can talk later.
 
Kelsey moved to go but stopped and moved back over to Scott.

She and I can talk later.

Scott looked at her and nodded, "Thanks.." He softly replied and put his hands upon her waist. He gently pulled her to him and put is arms around her. "Lets go for a walk shall we?" He turned and walked with her keeping his around around her waist and pulled up against him. "So are you going after Tom unofficially where no law matters?" He didn't know how she worked her job if it was by the straight line or do what needs to be done for the right of other and the hell with the justice for all crap..
 
Let's just say its good to have allies who have less restrictions on them.

She curled close as they walked then laughed a little.

Some first date huh. BBQ and bad guys
 
Scott laughed .. "Hey most girls would love to have that on a first date! if they were really kinky!" He squeezed her a little tighter. "I just look at this as a preview of what it could be like this very moment. I understand your need to get to the bottom of this and I have to admit I let your deep involvement bother me. I do feel like a fifth wheel, but I see my role is this.. Keeping you soft and sane!" He leaned over and kissed her cheek.."Sorry to have pulled you when you needed my support.. I wont make that mistake again." He promised..
 
She kissed his cheek as well.

You could help some too if you want. Maybe a guy talking to Eddie might help or... See what dirt hour people can get on Tom Deacon.

Not that I mind you keeping me sane in all of this.
 
Scott nodded, I will take with him, but the way he raves, I'll probably end up shooting him and putting him out of his misery. But I will try.. As for the other thing I will do a little searching and asking some questions to people I can trust. While maybe your CO can work the matter on his side of the field as well." Scott added the obvious to the moment.

"I just get jealous when I hear him mouth about playing with you." Scott admitted to his jealousy. "I know I shouldn't be that way, but I am." He reconfirmed his position to her.
 
If it helps I highly doubt its what you are thinking... I was about 10 when the fire took them so I was just a kid back then kind of like he still mentally is.

Boss probably already has people in the other departments checking him out he just seems to be a little protective over Stacia right now. Would bet money he has a crush on her.
 
Scott nodded about her age back in then and dropped the issue. It was more complicated and petty but a man who loves a woman even a sexual interesting glare sets off the jealousy bells, and that was what Eddie was doing.

Scott shook his head of the images he himself showed of them together and it pissed him off. He looked over at her and nodded. "Yes, I would have to say he does have a crush on her but his interest in you is growing as well." Scott looked down to the ground. "Sorry, Why don't you go aback and do what you need to do and I will get on finding more info in this Tom Deacon." Scott directed their walk toward the house.
 
My boss not Eddie's boss.

She shrugged and kissed him softly.

We do need to get to work.
 
Scott looked at her "Really?I was talking about Eddie the way he calls her angel."


He kissed her back and gave her a wink.. "The next date will be better."

Scott walked with her toward the house. She was right it was time to get back to work. Once inside he went upstairs to work on getting more information about this Tom Deacon.
 
Walking back in Kelsey was calmer as she stood back to see what info the British could drag out of Eddie.
 
Isis heard Kelsey talking to Scott and acting on George's request she turned to the Mexican stared in his face and shouted "No hablan a menos que esté hablado a!"

Once making that plain she turned to Eddie "Now I want to talk to you slowly, gently and as a friend." She sat beside him and gave him a square of chocolate. "Now tell me Eddie, what do you know about Tom, and Tom's boss?" She smiled at him "Don't be scared, we won't let him or anyone else hurt you. You're safe, now come on tell us about Tom."
 
Liam continued to grin expectantly awaiting Daisy's answer, she sure is a pretty lil gal with those big brown doe eyes. Would she say not tonight? Think he's going too fast? Maybe another time, never getting the chance? All this ran through the long tall cowboys mind in one continuous loop.

A warm soft delicate hand stroking his stubbly cheek snaps him out of it. "Really? Ya don't thank I'm goin too fast? Bein too pushy er somethin?" Never letting her gentle hand against his cheek drop away, quieting him just like a Whisperer with a wild Mustang.

Removing his Stetson out of respect for a lady Liam behaves the true southern gentleman. "It'll be my pleasure to cook dinner fer you Darlin." His crooked little grin returned once more before he chuckles at Daisy's little joke. "Purty sure you won't git poisoned, maybe gain a lil weight in all the right places. But that's bout all."

Patting her hand he releases it placing his Stetson back on, opening the passenger side door for Daisy. "Ladies first. I'll drive, yer purty lil feet must be killin you." Closing the door Liam walks around getting in into the drivers side, thankfully the car was a midsized sedan as his knees didn't end up under his chin.

Starting the car he pulls out of the lot heading to his place. "Hope to have my 67 Chevy pickup finished soon, it's gonna shine like a brand new penny." Giving her a wink and a smile before turning onto the road that led to Liam's place. "We'll have to take a ride out in the country for a picnic one afternoon, whatcha thank bout that Darlin?"
 
Last edited:
Liam continued to grin expectantly awaiting Daisy's answer, she sure is a pretty lil gal with those big brown doe eyes. Would she say not tonight? Think he's going too fast? Maybe another time, never getting the chance? All this ran through the long tall cowboys mind in one continuous loop.

A warm soft delicate hand stroking his stubbly cheek snaps him out of it. "Really? Ya don't thank I'm goin too fast? Bein too pushy er somethin?" Never letting her gentle hand against his cheek drop away, quieting him just like a Whisperer with a wild Mustang.

Removing his Stetson out of respect for a lady Liam behaves the true southern gentleman. "It'll be my pleasure to cook dinner fer you Darlin." His crooked little grin returned once more before he chuckles at Daisy's little joke. "Purty sure you won't git poisoned, maybe gain a lil weight in all the right places. But that's bout all."

Patting her hand he releases it placing his Stetson back on, opening the passenger side door for Daisy. "Ladies first. I'll drive, yer purty lil feet must be killin you." Closing the door Liam walks around getting in into the drivers side, thankfully the car was a midsized sedan as his knees didn't end up under his chin.

Starting the car he pulls out of the lot heading to his place. "Hope to have my 67 Chevy pickup finished soon, it's gonna shine like a brand new penny." Giving her a wink and a smile before turning onto the road that led to Liam's place. "We'll have to take a ride out in the country for a picnic one afternoon, whatcha thank bout that Darlin?"

Daisy laughed, "I like picnics just fine, but we'll have to see how you do with the cooking tonight before we decide on who's gonna pack that basket!" She was surprised that he had helped her into the car, treating her like a lady. It had been a long time since she'd had anyone paying such personal attention to her. It made her feel special.

"Is that the truck you crashed when you first started working at the club? Did they ever find that guy that hit you? I'd be so mad if someone did that to me, and if I ever found him, I'd .... I'd....I'd punch him in the nose!" Daisy didn't know why she was so upset at the thought of someone hurting Liam. It didn't even occur to her that she was upset at all. She just naturally cared about people, which is one reason she kept her distance when it came to her co-workers. She didn't need to get caught up in a relationship, get her heart broke, and then have to see them the next day at work.

But Liam might be different. She looked over at his as he drove, his hat back on his head and his hands steady on the wheel. Liam was sweet and handsome, and maybe just maybe he could cook!

She leaned back in the seat and put her feet up on the dash..."Take me home, Cowboy, and fix me some victuals!"
 
Daisy laughed, "I like picnics just fine, but we'll have to see how you do with the cooking tonight before we decide on who's gonna pack that basket!" She was surprised that he had helped her into the car, treating her like a lady. It had been a long time since she'd had anyone paying such personal attention to her. It made her feel special.

"Is that the truck you crashed when you first started working at the club? Did they ever find that guy that hit you? I'd be so mad if someone did that to me, and if I ever found him, I'd....I'd....I'd punch him in the nose!" Daisy didn't know why she was so upset at the thought of someone hurting Liam. It didn't even occur to her that she was upset at all. She just naturally cared about people, which is one reason she kept her distance when it came to her co-workers. She didn't need to get caught up in a relationship, get her heart broke, and then have to see them the next day at work.

But Liam might be different. She looked over at his as he drove, his hat back on his head and his hands steady on the wheel. Liam was sweet and handsome, and maybe just maybe he could cook!

She leaned back in the seat and put her feet up on the dash..."Take me home, Cowboy and fix me some victuals!"

A soft chuckle and a glance was Liam's response to her teasing about his cooking abilities. "Oh? Well...don't worry yer purty little head bout that darlin. I took Home Ed in High School to meet girls..learned a thang or two bout cookin." The dashboard lights silhouette Daisy's face against the darkness outside of the car. She was the most beautiful when she was like this, bare feet up on the dash mischievously teasing him. Unable to do anything but admire this woman, that at one point had scared the hell out of him. He hoped this was the start of something that would last, maybe she's the one.

"Yep..sure is. It was a cab driver that T boned me.. poor feller broke a arm couldn't git out." It made him feel good inside that she would get that pissed off that someone could have killed him. Being he wasn't paying attention he almost missed the driveway, breaking quickly to make the turn. Without thinking he reaches out to brace her and accidentally places his big callused hand between her breasts. Pulling up to the ranch house Liam looks over seeing where his hand ended up. His face reddened with embarrassment as his eyes met Daisy's he quickly jerks the hand back. "Oh Shit! I..I didn't know I did that...Sorry."

Turning off the ignition in a rush to get out of the car, forgetting to unfasten the seatbelt almost strangling himself. Fighting with the strap knocking his Stetson off he managed to catch it before it hit the ground and put it back on. Taking a deep breath to gather his wits before walking around to open the car door for her. Opening the door trying not to burst out laughing, but when his eyes met hers he doubles over in a fit of laughter.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top