Finding What They Both Needs !!- Closed

He smiled at her.

"What do you think about the screwdriver?"

He thought about spanking her, he gulped and walked closer to her.

"So do you want me to give all 21 at once or should I spread them out over the day?"

He grinned at her. He knew from her profile that she loved to be spanked.

"Come here sis, turn around and show me that fine ass so I can spank it."

He than blushed and couldn't believe he let that slip.

"Sorry..."

He saw her turn around than and he decided to spread her spankings out. He gave her a quick spank on each cheek.

"There two down."

He grinned.

"Ok birthday girl. We have all day. What do you want to do first?"

He saw images of her fingering herself in his mind and than s lapdance. He had this goofy smile on his face.

"Soo you going to decide?"
 
She smiled " Its good thank you" And finished her drink.

He walked color asking her about the spanking if she wanted all in one or thought out day she sigh she knew if she got all in one shed have a orgasm she got wet thinking about the spanking it self her pussy didn't care if it was her brother or not it wanted it.

She got up when he took her to come closer and she blushed as he said fine ass she smiled she loved her ass .she knew he rub it in her boyfriend face he did spank her but wasn't like he was doing bare. She turn and felt him spank her on each cheek she had to bite back a moan that she so wanted to make but this was her brother then he was done asking what she wanted to do.

She stood sating on the bed by him " The Bar more drinks " She laugh looking at him. This would be a long day but she would enjoy it.

It was early but who cares not a lot of people there. He got dressed and they went and soon after sating down she groan out as she sees his girlfriend walk in and make her way over to them.
 
He saw his girlfriend show up at the bar.

"Shit..."

He looked to his sister.

"Hang on sis, let me get rid of her."

He walked over to her and talked to her, telling her to leave, telling her that he was only hanging out with his sister today. Angie looked rather upset by this, but Dave did not seem to care. After a few minutes Dave came back alone.

"Sorry, sis. Come on lets drink."

An order of nachos and a pitcher of beer came. Dave was right next to his sister as he lifted her skirt up a bit and slapped her bare ass.

"That is three."

He laughed at her as he drank his beer down. It felt good to feel her bare ass.
 
She watched as he went over and talked with his girlfriend and after a min she looked upset when he turned and walked back to her she seen his girlfriend leave.

They order food and more drinks and then he lifted her skirt his hand spanking her bare ass she gasp and looked at him and hit him " I cant believe you did that in public"

She had to tell her self this is your brother but feeling him spank her bare ass she knew she was in trouble. This was like teasing but she fought not to let her brother see her enjoy it .

After 2 hours they was heading back home she was feeling relax and she could tell her brother was to he didn't seem drunk they walked in and she turn and said " I want the rest now " She smiled at him she didn't want her ass red for tomorrow night so if he did it now it will be healed.
 
He smiled. He should not have driven, but he did because he saw Marie was a bit buzzed as well. He looked to her legs she was showing off and smiled.

"You want me to give you the rest now. You sure? And Marie, I love doing things publicly. It bothers me not. You were the one showing your ass off. Wearing that loose skirt and sexy panties."

He grinned at her.

"Ok sis. Why don't you come here and bend over my knee. Show me that ass before I spank it."

This was turning into something he was losing control of.

"I also like power switching."

He smiled at her, he blushed a little.
 
She smiled at him she knew they was both buzzed so She couldn't help picturing him doing things in public she laugh " Hey I got a nice body ill show it don't look prev."

She smiled and looked at him walking over to the couch where he was sating and she bend over his knee and lifted her skirt she had a thong on so her ass was bare to him she was scared she orgasm on her brother lap but she wanted to rest of what he started.

" Tell me brother of my do you do this to your girlfriend? Are you in control ?" She knew being buzzed helped her ask him she knew she could ask him any thing they was close and she knew her brother had sex and he knew she did but this was first asking about his sex life. And it helped she couldn't see his face as she asked bout his sex life.
 
He saw her bend over his knee and than lift her skirt up to show off her nice ass. He saw the creamy skin of her ass cheeks and he felt his cock twitch.

"Damn... You have a smoking hot bod Marie..."

Yes he was buzzed, but he still knew what he was doing. He grinned as she asked him that.

"Well, Angie is a very simple girl. She only likes things simple. And she does not like pain at all. She always wants things to go her way, but she does not know how to be sexy about it...hell I got more out of the stripper I banged the other week. She loved pain and she liked to be in control."

He grinned at her as he rubbed her smooth ass. He than spanked her left side hard, connecting his hand to her ass perfectly. A loud smack echoed through the room.

"Mm that was a good one."

Than he spanked the other side just as hard.

"That's four. You like or am I being to rough for you?"

He smiled.

"What about you? What does Josh do for you?"
 
She felt him rub her ass then felt it he brought his hand came down on her ass hard she bite her lip they didn't hurt was more a sting she sigh as he did the other cheek she bite her lip harder tighten her pussy she smiled and laugh as he answer her wow her brother with a stripper she could see his girlfriend wanting things the same way.

Then heard him ask if she liked it or he was to rough and she wanted tell him hard but said
" Feel fine keep going ! "

Than he asked about josh she sigh telling him the truth

" He don't want to hurt me ,He always want me on top and he comes fast at times he don't get me off" God she was telling her brother her sex life as he had her over his knee spanking her and she was on the edge of wanting to have a orgasm she was messed up in the head.
 
He could tell that she was loving this. From what he read in her profile, she loved a good spanking. He grinned as he saw her back arch. He knew she wanted to moan.

"It is ok, Marie. If this is pleasing you, than go ahead, let it out. It is your birthday."

He spanked her ass again, this time lower and closer to her pussy.

"Ohh, that was nice."

His fingers actually ran up the cloth that covered her pussy, before he spanked her again.

"Tell me sis, have you ever thought about this before?"

He smacked her ass again, only this time he smacked over the cloth that covered her wet pussy.

"Ohh, that is wet... you are naughty sis."

He was a perv.
 
She heard him tell her it was fine to let it out she sigh she would not moan this was her brother but her pussy didn't care who he was. she was glad they was both buzzed but still knew what was going on but she wondered if she should stop this before she orgasm on her brothers lap.

She bite her lip as his next spank went closer to her pussy and couldn't help but arched her back her body was thinking for her and soon she was going to bite her lip so hard she knew it would bleed god if josh did this she would moan but knew josh would never but this was what she wanted.

She felt the next one and hit her pussy she did her legs together oh god she was on the edge of Cumming and she wouldn't do that this was her brother she heard him and did her head down oh god her brother knew she was enjoying this.

" Just please do the rest fast prev" She told him this slow thing was making it harder not to cum but if he want fast she was scared she would cum if she could hold off she go to her room after he was done and have one heck of an orgasm.
 
He could see the wet spot on her panties, that turned him on so much. He loved chicks panties, he had small collection of them hidden in his room, some stole, some they gave to him. It was a fetish of his.

"Oh you want them fast? But I think I have given you all 21 already."

He grinned as he wanted to tease her. When he saw her turn her head so she could give him the pouty face he loved to see. He spanked her over the pussy hard again, feeling her wetness spread over the cloth. He let out a soft moan.

"Do you want me to stop?"

He spanked her again, this time on the cheek again.
 
She knew he seen she was wet as much she told herself he was her brother doing this she didn't care with each spank she got closer to an intense orgasm.

She felt him spank her pussy and she bite her lip so hard she tasted blood then hear him ask if she wanted him to stop before she could answer he spanked her 2 more times. She grab the couch let her voice come out as a moan almost " Yes faster cant your hand handle it" She laugh.
She knew her brother with that comment her ass will sure be red and with that she was scared she would orgasm on her brothers lap but right now she was past caring the pleasure was building.
 
He grinned at her, he swore he heard her moan. He spanked her ass fast now, swat after swat, aternating between ass cheeks and pussy. He would spank her hard on the cheeks and pussy. Would she be able to hold out.

"Whats the matter, too good for you to cum."

He smiled as he stopped what he was doing.

"That is 21 sis, happy birthday."

He stood her up and he hugged her. His cock was rock hard and he looked to her.

"Excuse me sis, I have to run to the restroom, all that booze needs a place to go..."

He left her than and went to his room, he closed and locked his door as he pulled out his lube and quickly jerked his cock off, needing a release. He moaned out his sisters name and quickly he came into a pair of panties.

He breathed hard as he thought he needed to get the pair of panties she was wearing now.

"Hmmm how to get them..."
 
As he began to spank her ass faster she bite her lip but as he kept going toward the end she did let out moans other people would be crying almost. He stop she shock her head amazed her brother wanted her to have an orgasm he hug her and she bit her lip he enjoyed that she smiled as he left to go to his room she thought he would be out for awhile

She pushed off her panties and moan at how wet she was and she enter a finger in and her body shocked her and she had a hard orgasm one they made her go to her knees she was breathing heavy she heard his door and sigh getting up her knees still week she made it to her room and shut her door and went to her stomach forgetting she left her panties out in the living room as she find herself falling into a sleep.
 
He came out of his room a little while later looking for his sister. But he figured that she went to her room. Probably for the same reason he went to his room. He than saw them on the ground. He swallowed hard and looked around, feeling like an wild animal being hunted. He bent down and picked her panties up and felt how wet they were. He moaned out softly as he sniffed them, loving how she smelt. His cock was rock hard and straining in his pants. He quickly ran back to his room and closed the door to lock it.

"Yess I got them."

He moaned out as he wrapped them around his cock. He looked over and saw the message his sister sent him. He replied "ill be there, I think I will just watch this first time though. Do you do sex texts?"

He sent the message. He had another phone with a different number for when he hooked up with other girls other than Angie.

He let the wet panties rub over his cock head, he teased himself as he would pump his cock fast and than he would completely slow down almost to a stop.

"Mmm Marie... tease me... yess..."
 
Marie woke up in the morning shocked she slept that long but that orgasm was better then what josh gives her in a month she got up and showered she needed to get a few things for her private show then was to hang with josh for lunch. She stood in shower relaxing under the hot water and reach down rubbing her clit thinking of yesterday was it the spanking that turn her on or her brother doing it maybe it was a bit of both. She fingered herself moaning as she pushed 3 fingers in and out of herself soon she cum with a scream and drop to her knee and cursed herself damn it she was never loud. On cam she wasn't also though she had a sound proof room.

She went down and made breakfast she put on a pair of jeans and t-shirt her ass was a little tender but she knew by tonight it would be ok. She cooked bacon eggs before she heard footstep and seen her brother coming in wearing just jeans. The door bell rang and she rolled her eyes knowing it was his girlfriend she hated him spending time with only her yesterday so she knew she be there early She put on plates for her and her brother and got a cup coffee and sat down and began to eat she needed to get things done.
 
Last edited:
He wondered if Marie was alright. He had knocked on her door a few times. He had thought that he was going to take her to dinner for her birthday. But when she didn't answer the door, he thought she was upset at him. He went downstairs and made himself some sandwiches and had a few beers. He shook his head. All of this was becoming too much, he wanted someone better than Angie. He shook his head, Angie was hot, nice tits, nice ass, she looked like a porn star should. Only she was one of those girls that thought they were the best and wanted you to do all the work amd it had to be their way.

"Fuck..."

Soon he was drinking whiskey straight from the bottle. Before he knew it he was past out at the table. His sandwich not even touched. He had empty beer cans all over and a bottle of whiskey empty at the table. He woke up to see the sun was up and it was morning. He quickly cleaned up and went to his room to lay down and pass out again. He didn't want to see anyone. He was still a little drunk as he didn't even close his door.

He laid there later still, he could smell food and he put the pillow over his face. He felt like shit.
 
She shock her head as he went back to bed knowing he was drunk she sigh wondering if it was her he knew she got wet from the spanking she set his girlfriend away and took the plate and grab pills and walked in and sat them on desk behind him " Angie was here I told her you was in bed you need to eat"

She was walking to leave and turn as he put the pillow down and looked at the food she asked "What's wrong is this about yesterday I'm sorry " She walked out and went to kitchen to clean up.
 
He heard what his sister said and he sat up as she walked out. He drank down the asprin and water as he sighed.

He stood up out of bed and rubbed his eyes as he stretched and went to the kitchen.

"Marie, it was your birthday yesterday and you went to bed early, I thought we were going to do the whole dinner and cake with presents."

He looked to her.

"I am sorry for what I did yesterday, I guess I got a little out of hand. Angie does not let me do anything like that to her. And it looked as if you were really enjoying it, so I just kind of lost it I guess."

He walked up to her and put his hand to her shoulder.

"How is your ass, sore?"

He could not believe he was asking his sister that. But his hand went to her ass and he gently rubbed there.
 
She jumped as she heard him and turn to look at him as he talked and she felt bad and as he went on she was trying to finger how to tell him what she had on her mind.

" I'm sorry I went to bed early I just meant to rest my eyes and you seen how much I liked it josh don't want to do that look we are open with each other but as you spank me I was on edge of having an orgasm my lip hurts so bad from biting it oh god after you left all I did was enter a finger and had an intense orgasm better then what josh gives me in a month and I woke up feeling refresh with a sore ass but I am sorry I didn't mean to sleep all night" She looked away shocked she just told her brother she orgasm from him spanking her .

She sigh as she felt his hand on her ass and looked back over at him " Since I sent your girlfriend away we can do it today I have to go to store quick but I can cancel with josh and do cake for supper" She laugh and sigh moving away to wash her dish " Did you eat it will help the hangover"
 
He smiled at her.

"No, no sis. This is your birthday dinner, I can order in, or we can go out. I would offer to cook, but you know how that one is going to go."

He smiled as he took his phone out and smiling at her.

"What kind of cake would you like? I am going to put the order in at the bakery, going to get me a strawberry pie as well."

He than had an idea.

"So birthday cake, pie for me and a chocolate satin pie just to eat!"

He ate so terribly.

"So what for dinner than, more booze for you of course. Pizza, pasta? Chinese, hmmm thai?"

He thought as he ate what she made.

"Damn Marie, you are a great cook..."

He than thought of the private show he bought, but that wasn't till late tonight.
 
She sigh as he didn't seem to go on about the fact he made her cum better then her boyfriend and she knew he didn't like him and got on topic about food and cake.

Then called in and order pie she laugh telling him she wanted pie too with whip cream. Then told him she wanted Chinese .

She watched him eat and smiled " Thank you , you ate so terribly if I didn't cook" She laugh then hugged him " Ill be back in an hour you have booze ready and no getting drunk again brother of my" She smiled walking out.

She went and got a few toys and underwear for tonight then went home and put them away thanking her brother was in his room when she came home. She walked in kitchen and called josh telling him she had planned he yelled he had not seen her for 2 days she sigh telling him she make it up to him she laugh as he told her ok she hang up as her brother walked in she looked away " Where's my booze" She looked back up at him.
 
He looked to her as she got back. He smiled.

"Well, I didn't know if you wanted something stronger, or a weak girly drink."

He got up and hugged her, letting his arms wrap around her. She felt his hard cock pressed against her.

"I am so glad we can hang out with out Josh or Angie, its nice just being with you."

He had the food and pies all there on the table, waiting for her.

"Whats the point of drinking and not getting drunk."

He had two bottles, a bottle of whiskey and some more vodka.

"So whats it going to be?"

He kept looking to the clock.

"Ill serve the food, go sit your fine ass down at the table."

He knew it was at 11, but he wanted to see if she would rush things or not. It was 7 now. So a solid 4 hours with her as his sister and how ever long the show was with the sluty sister.

He grinned as he spanked her ass again.

"I know you love it you naughty sis you."
 
" strong is good and some cranberry juice" She smiled letting him hug her she bite her lip feeling he was hard she pulled away saying bout their parnters she laugh at him

" Awww be nice the want us for something" She smiled josh loved her tight pussy and she knew Angie loved her brother cock feeling how hard it was she knew it was bigger then josh's and she knew her tits was bigger then Angies.

" Just to relax brother " She couldn't get drunk with a private show she could drink that much she was hoping she could get away.

She looked at him as he comment bout her ass she shock her head and walked to the table it was 7 she had 4 hours till she had be in her room she couldn't wait but she did enjoy her brother she felt him spank her ass and looked back at him " Shut up" She sat down and began to eat thinking about how her brother was in bed oh god she was a freak wanting her brother.

They eat and drank a few and talked bout work and life and soon she told him she was tired and she had fun tonight with him and stood and bend down and hugged him and walked off to shower before her show to shave.
 
He smiled as he saw her leave, she was in a hurry, she left and went to her room, saying she was tired. It was 45 till.

"She didn't even open her presents..."

He went to his room and logged on his account to the cam, he waited for her to log on. He thought about the presents that he got for her. He got her a gift certificate to the lingerie shop and a pink crystal necklace.

He waited around and played some games while he waited, he saw he had the lube and his napkins ready.
 
Back
Top