I think her name was Jolee

annikasfury

Experienced
It was about a princess that became a slave after her kingdom was conquered. She was a tiny little blond, and she was claimed by the king of the people that conquered hers. It was in the non-consent section, and it had a happy ending. Does that ring any bells for anybody? It was a fantastic story, with many chapters, and I know it's on some favorite lists. I'm dying to read it again, but I don't know what it's called.

It was about a princess that became a slave after her kingdom was conquered. She was a tiny little blond, and she was claimed by the king of the people that conquered hers. It was in the non-consent section, and it had a happy ending. Does that ring any bells for anybody? It was a fantastic story, with many chapters, and I know it's on some favorite lists. I'm dying to read it again, but I don't know what it's called.

I think this is what you're looking for:

Conquered: Spoils of War

Her name is Jolie.

Original search on Google: princess jolee site:literotica.com
That search returned a story about a princess and werewolves, so I tried:
princess jolee -werewolf site:literotica.com and came up with the Conquered: Spoils of War series.

I was digging around the story index for a long time, it never occurred to me to just google it :eek: Thanks so much!

Back