Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Makes perfect sense to me. I am not searching for a random hookup but someone that I connect with on an intellectual and emotional level as well.

I'm glad you understood what I was trying to convey. I'm not great at the casual sex stuff, so random hookups wouldn't work for me either. Damn this need for intellectual and emotional intimacy...lol! The best thing about Lit (at least for me) is that my characters can say and do the things I can't in "real life" (at least not yet). The physical act would be the result of the emotional intimacy and connection I would feel with that person. Again, I look at it as an incredibly special bond I would have with this woman (whoever she may be) that no one could break. I talked it over with my husband (after working up the courage) and he totally understood and was incredibly supportive. I am truly a lucky woman! Now, I just need to see what happens....

This section of Lit is for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender. Not for guys, lurking around trying to find some perverse pleasure getting their wife's to have sex with other women. You are the kind that give men a bad name.

Wow. I thought The Muffia's men-haters died out in the '90s? :eek:

First, he might be bi (for real or just curious).

Second, using 'perverse' as a pejorative on this board is a bit well, perverse, don't you think?

Third, there are plenjty of bi guys (like me) who get pleasure from lesbian threads, stories, pix and videos - and there's nothing odd about it. (And - shock-horror - there will be women here who get a 'perverse' thrill from reading gay/bi men's stories and may want to post about supporting their male partners in exploring that. Can't ever recall a guy getting bent out of shape because of it?)

Fourth, as he's trying to be supportive to his wife's desires, I really don't think he gives men a bad name.

Fifth, if you really want lesbian-only threads (so there are no blokes perving at your postings), you need to find a forum which is set up that way and which rigorously polices female-only membership. (Although, I'll bet dollars to donuts that it will implode due to arguments about allowing transgender members.)

Otherwise... you're 100% right.

Wow. I thought The Muffia's men-haters died out in the '90s? :eek:

Third, there are plenjty of bi guys (like me) who get pleasure from lesbian threads, stories, pix and videos - and there's nothing odd about it. (And - shock-horror - there will be women here who get a 'perverse' thrill from reading gay/bi men's stories and may want to post about supporting their male partners in exploring that. Can't ever recall a guy getting bent out of shape because of it?)

Fourth, as he's trying to be supportive to his wife's desires, I really don't think he gives men a bad name.

Fifth, if you really want lesbian-only threads (so there are no blokes perving at your postings), you need to find a forum which is set up that way and which rigorously polices female-only membership. (Although, I'll bet dollars to donuts that it will implode due to arguments about allowing transgender members.)

1. Read the name of the thread: eg. Married WOMEN who fantasize about girls.
2. Read the first post.
3. Let it sink in
4. Repeat (just in case)

I've never posted on a mm thread. Can you figure out why? That's right! I'm a chick!
We know men lurk. Some men go as far as posing as women on lit. Some post as male and then as female. Some post as "couples" who share one username. You will not catch me replying to any of them.

I can understand that as a fairly new bisexual male to literotica you may feel like you can just post anywhere calling women 'muffia men haters.' Your feeling is stupid and wrong. Obviously, (obvious to those of us with half a brain) the women who post on this thread don't hate men:rolleyes: and are here to converse and share their fantasies with other women

So if you don't mind suffolk, there's the door >>>

:)

I am guilty of responding to the half wit men that just cannot keep from giving us their two cents worth on women only threads but it seems to be serving to only give them the attention they want and do not deserve. From this point forward I am going to refuse to acknowledge their posts and immediately put on ignore any man posting on a woman to woman thread. Maybe if we all do this they will keep quiet. I have no illusion of them actually going away so the best we can hope for I suppose is for them to lurk in the shadows.

Last edited:
1. Read the name of the thread: eg. Married WOMEN who fantasize about girls.
2. Read the first post.
3. Let it sink in
4. Repeat (just in case)

Yes, but surely you realise that "Married WOMEN who fantasize about girls" is going to fire the imagination of more than just married women or girls?

I can understand that as a fairly new bisexual male to literotica you may feel like you can just post anywhere calling women 'muffia men haters.'

Weird - why would you do that? I was - as you know - specifically addressing the man-hating attitude in kaboom3d's posting. I know that there are plenty of lesbians who don't hate men. Generalising from what I actually said doesn't give you any moral high ground. :rolleyes:

So if you don't mind suffolk, there's the door >>>

:)

Thanks, but I'm staying. Far too many sexy postings here for me to stay away. But I don't want to derail any further a perfectly good thread. So I'll shut up now, and hopefully normal service will soon be resumed.

I am guilty of responding to the half wit men than just cannot keep from giving us their two cents worth on women only threads but it seems to be serving to only give them the attention they want and do not deserve. From this point forward I am going to refuse to acknowledge their posts and immediately put on ignore any man posting on a woman to woman thread. Maybe if we all do this they will keep quiet. I have no illusion of them actually going away so the best we can hope for I suppose is for them to lurk in the shadows.

Yeah he's craving attention. The wrong kind lol

:rose:

Edit: And judging by the guys previous posts, (all up until now) he's more into cock which would explain the muffia man-hater comment... Which is better for us females in the long run.

Last edited:
I am by no means a man hater. I am a bi woman and do enjoy and at times crave the attention of men but my frustration grows each time I see a man that just can't help himself on these FEW woman to woman threads. I guess I am gonna get off my soap box and wag more and bark less.

I am guilty of responding to the half wit men that just cannot keep from giving us their two cents worth on women only threads but it seems to be serving to only give them the attention they want and do not deserve. From this point forward I am going to refuse to acknowledge their posts and immediately put on ignore any man posting on a woman to woman thread. Maybe if we all do this they will keep quiet. I have no illusion of them actually going away so the best we can hope for I suppose is for them to lurk in the shadows.

So true, and if you put them on ignore, they and their post just disappear...
If only it would work elsewhere.. :)

Yeah he's craving attention. The wrong kind lol

:rose:
It is the only kind of attention he can get.

yup yup it really does work. I just did it and when the message doesn't appear I have no stress and move on. Maybe this is selfish dunno. Works tho.

I have an internal "ignore" button that I use for occasions such as these...hope you ladies have a great second part of the week...heading to a concert on Saturday with a friend...hard rock and a beer...life can be quite good...

I have an internal "ignore" button that I use for occasions such as these...hope you ladies have a great second part of the week...heading to a concert on Saturday with a friend...hard rock and a beer...life can be quite good...

Ok now that are rid of that SOB, lets get back to fantasying about girls...
mmmmm :heart:

Whether rid of HIM or not ( use that 'ignore'), and move on.. I'm sure many, if not all, have had the stupid, idiotic, helpless PMs from a lot of them. Guessing young kids, or pervert college guys who can't get even a date (female) or .... anyway, move on

Spanking

I love being spanked so i was looking for spanking videos on the 'net. so many are lesbian spankings. Is that something that is common among lesbians?

I love being spanked so i was looking for spanking videos on the 'net. so many are lesbian spankings. Is that something that is common among lesbians?

Most lesbian vids are made by men, for men. So take what you get from a vid with a grain of salt. We like the same things all women like, we just like it with other women.

I am by no means a man hater. I am a bi woman and do enjoy and at times crave the attention of men but my frustration grows each time I see a man that just can't help himself on these FEW woman to woman threads. I guess I am gonna get off my soap box and wag more and bark less.

That is well said.. With so many other threads....
Just ignore / delete and then forget

Most lesbian vids are made by men, for men. So take what you get from a vid with a grain of salt. We like the same things all women like, we just like it with other women.

mmmmm ....so you know what I like ;)
I bet I know what you like :heart:

Back