What's hot?

wickedpen

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 20, 2017
Posts
3,508
I want to start a new thread but am stuck on what the majority of readers here find hot. I am a woman so I don't think I could really pull off a guy very well, nor do I think the majority of readers are looking for a male to write with. Oh yeah, it will be a role play.

I was thinking of a few options...

My character:

18 year old brunette glasses bookish librarian

21 year old blonde cheerleader

25 year old red headed bar tender

35 year old mother of three

45 year old divorcee

Scene:

Sleepy college town in the fall

Living in suburbia near a big city with her parents

Barely scraping by in a big city

A gym with all kinds of classes and equipment, pools and saunas

A deserted tropical beach

I always find it hot to play situations with people with one of us playing a real person the other wants but cannot have. Being married that is not a stretch but it also seems to add something that pure fiction misses.
A downside of the real role play is it limits the historic placement of the story. Within out lifetimes. Where I can imagine a 19th century mansion in the deep south to be quite a hot bed of love and lust. Or even some robotic future, who knows....

This is why I am asking here. What do you think is hot to read?
 
I always love stories with a boss, teacher, doctor, police. The power imbalance can be hot
 
Doesnt matter, who is in the dominating position. But i love those themes and theyre popular stories too
 
I'm quickly growing into stories with Dominant Men and submissive women. I'm yours is a definite favorite.
 
Does she want him to take her or is her not wanting it also part of the thrill? She learns to love it.
 
Does she want him to take her or is her not wanting it also part of the thrill? She learns to love it.


Stories in which its apart of discovery for both Husband and wife. Or Girlfriend and Boyfriend. He grows more dominant each time and her more submissive. I've noticed, in my experience, most women tend to be a little submissive and like it when I get a little forceful. A little hairpulling, smacking her ass, some forceful and naughty talk, and just pounding her hard. I did it to a woman I met in Vegas last week. I even got her to squirt. Wild!

I like stories where the woman is initially reluctant but eventually surrenders herself to her man and gets off on him taking control.
 
25 year old red headed bar tender / A gym with all kinds of classes and equipment, pools and saunas
 
So old enough to be strong yet submissive enough to let him (or her) dominate her. Mid 20's proud feminist who lets the doors close and gives him what she knows he wants. Not a purely weak submissive who is available 24-7. Perhaps someone who shouldn't and resists but when she does, she allows him to be dom.
 
Mid 30's female, separated with kids, living with parents...scrambling to get back on her feet and take charge of her life.

Developing a stronger assertive attitude, and it plays out with a new male friend, who loves the controlling influence...not a sissy by any means, just has an appreciation for her taking charge.
 
Perhaps he has had all the power all along and she now appreciates all he has done and is doing....
 
18 year old brunette glasses bookish librarian/Sleepy college town in the fall

She doesn't have to be 18. A single glasses bookish librarian in her 30's would be hot. Giving her red hair even hotter. Just put her in the sleepy college town library after hours and let her carnal (and of course totally nude) escapades run wild.
 
People are different but so similar.

Just write what you find is hot. I'll bet there are lots of others out there that think the same. And try writing a character from the opposite sex! Even if you just turf it. It'll give you practice and perspective! It doesn't even have to be long to start off. Maybe like a guy watching a football game in the rec room and his sister comes down with her new friend. He's instantly captivated. What is he thinking? Feeling? Etc.

If you are looking to do a role play or collaborate on a story hit me up!

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-cat-and-the-kitten-ch-01
 
Last edited:
Those that butt heads at times, but are attracted to one another for selfish needs.
 
I was thinking of a few options...

My character:

18 year old brunette glasses bookish librarian

21 year old blonde cheerleader

25 year old red headed bar tender

35 year old mother of three

45 year old divorcee

55 year old wife/mother looking for more cock

Scene:

Sleepy college town in the fall

Living in suburbia near a big city with her parents

Barely scraping by in a big city

A gym with all kinds of classes and equipment, pools and saunas

A deserted tropical beach

crowded tropical beach at a hedonist resort

This is why I am asking here. What do you think is hot to read?

All of the above.

Actually, the scene rarely has a big impact on what is happening on the screen for me personally. Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen, park at night, backseat of my old '66 Chevy Nova II, etc. all are just places and things. Now her bent over the hood of my Nova, in a brightly lit parking lot for a quickie, is an idea.

Mainly it's what I think the woman looks like, not the author's image of the woman. When an author describes the woman he want to be with, I click the back button. I do after all is said and done, have an imagination and a picture of what my type of woman I would want to, a chance to, have sex with.

And most of the time the guy is just her human dildo, so write him any way you want. Although, I guess from the female perspective, he is the sexiest thing alive.

I added some items(in bold) to your list. ;)
 
Back
Top