Taming a Tiger Mom

Joined
Sep 4, 2017
Posts
29
Main character is young Chinese guy with typical 'tiger mom.' He has a white friend who can stand up to her and it's not long until she is submissive to him. White friend dates/fucks the mom while the son spies on the two. At the end of the story, the milf is knocked up by the white friend.
 
Main character is young Chinese guy with typical 'tiger mom.' He has a white friend who can stand up to her and it's not long until she is submissive to him. White friend dates/fucks the mom while the son spies on the two. At the end of the story, the milf is knocked up by the white friend.

What is a tiger mom?
 
What is a tiger mom?

I have no idea either, but I would go with a guess of helicopter parent with Asian wibe, authoritarian over controlling always present nose sticking bith that steal every little achievement of their child by putting insane amount of unnecessary fight into what would happened anyway.
 
I have no idea either, but I would go with a guess of helicopter parent with Asian wibe, authoritarian over controlling always present nose sticking bith that steal every little achievement of their child by putting insane amount of unnecessary fight into what would happened anyway.

Um. Ew.
 
What is a tiger mom?

The "tiger mom" concept was popularized in Amy Chua's autobiographical book about her philosophy of parenting, which entailed insisting on near perfection from her daughters, choosing what musical instruments they could play, forbidding them from socializing much or playing sports, and generally controlling almost everything they did.
 
Why not have the son be the one to tame Mom?

Because not everyone fawns over momcest. And besides, it's quite utterly unrealistic, but who cares about that in porn. Still it can happen if you like, but I would rather suggest him taking over after the friend lost interest or something.
 
The "tiger mom" concept was popularized in Amy Chua's autobiographical book about her philosophy of parenting, which entailed insisting on near perfection from her daughters, choosing what musical instruments they could play, forbidding them from socializing much or playing sports, and generally controlling almost everything they did.

So... Helicopter parent. Ew.
 
Love the original idea. Tiger Moms are monsters. So the idea is that the son wants to get her back. What better way than have his friend or friends fuck her? One of them could date her or they could just gangbang her. There are some great Asian pornstars to inspire the scenes in this. Mia Rider or Marica Hase, for instance. Can just imagine them playing the MILF who flirts with her son's white friends and then finds herself full of white cock. A classic Asian MILF gangbang scenario - will file this one away for a story or RP. Ciao, Eric
 
I like the story idea. How does this white friend seduce the Tiger mom. What kind of men does the tiger mom like? How far does their BDSM relationship go? Is the tiger mom married
 
I like when someone says something - in this case Lupas Dei saying about "momcest":

"it's quite utterly unrealistic.."

Yet doesn't give any reason whatsoever as to why he thinks so other than it's a topic he has no interest in or personal experience in, while there are hundreds of stories on this site and others that are very realistic, grounded in reality and not hightened fantasy.

If "momcest" was "quite utterly unrealistic" then why, Lupas Dei, before any of us were alive or our fathers or our fathers' fathers, did the Greeks of ancient Rome write plays about it. Or Freud study it?

The Tiger Mom is a real thing. And there are hot Tiger Moms. I've seen em.
 
Because not everyone fawns over momcest. And besides, it's quite utterly unrealistic, but who cares about that in porn.
Momcest is LIT's main draw. And Incest stories here, like almost all submissions, are overwhelmingly unrealistic fantasies, because Incest reality is brutal. See my essay What is Incest?

So let Daughter tame Tiger Mom with a strap-on. That's just as real as anything on LIT.
 
Whether you find "momcest" brutal or unbelievable, it does exist.

The best stories (and by best I mean very realistic situations grounded in what appeared to be the author's own actual real life) were the "Darlene McFarlane and her put-upon son Tommy" stories.

Unfortunately the power mad Mods went after him for some petty, bullshit reasons (maybe asking if he had permission to write about his hot mom - and she was hot - or it might of been his justified criticisms of the chat rooms or forums or both) and in an act of oppressing freedom of speech, the author was banned, yet his stories remained up. Rightfully so - and unfortunately for the many, many fans of his stories - there were maybe 7 or 8 - he demanded the removal of his body of work since the Mods banned him.

Just another example of the Mods overuse and abuse of their "power." It's pathetic really. Mods put their own ego before the likes of members who enjoyed the stories.

Luckily, I saw the writing on the wall and downloaded the stories before the author had Lit E delete them.
 
Just another example of the Mods overuse and abuse of their "power." It's pathetic really. Mods put their own ego before the likes of members who enjoyed the stories.
There is no conspiracy of Mods - there is only one person on Lit who can ban someone from the site, and that is the site owner. Her site, her rules, and if this guy breached her policies for whatever reason, it's her call to shut him down. It's got nothing to with freedom of speech - Literotica is a private site and the owner can do as she chooses.
 
Back in the day, some media attention focused on "stage moms" (and dads) who pushed their kids as performers -- for the parents' glory, ego-gratification, and enrichment, of course. Thus the period equivalent of taming the tiger mom would be taming the stage mom. Throw in momcest and you've got a winner.
 
I like when someone says something - in this case Lupas Dei saying about "momcest":

"it's quite utterly unrealistic.."

Yet doesn't give any reason whatsoever as to why he thinks so other than it's a topic he has no interest in or personal experience in, while there are hundreds of stories on this site and others that are very realistic, grounded in reality and not hightened fantasy.

If "momcest" was "quite utterly unrealistic" then why, Lupas Dei, before any of us were alive or our fathers or our fathers' fathers, did the Greeks of ancient Rome write plays about it. Or Freud study it?

The Tiger Mom is a real thing. And there are hot Tiger Moms. I've seen em.

I wasn't saying "quite utterly unrealistic" about momcest as such. It has its appeal I'm aware about. I was saying it about this exact context, I find it difficult to find a way how a typical tiger mom victim child could suddenly turn the tables on her. Well, even though even that could even actually happen, people do snap sometimes, but that's more probable for physically violent abuse, not refined destruction of one's self worth the case having tiger mom is. It is far more realistic story if he encourage a friend to get at her rather than trying anything himself. As I said, he could possibly then take over after she's broken in.

Well, I don't speak English and constantly apparently tend to assume people are more aware about human psychology than they seems to be, so I was feeling like stating the obvious.

But I shouldn't probably try to argue with someone who can't even rewrite a name correctly, lol.
 
I wasn't saying "quite utterly unrealistic" about momcest as such. It has its appeal I'm aware about. I was saying it about this exact context, I find it difficult to find a way how a typical tiger mom victim child could suddenly turn the tables on her. Well, even though even that could even actually happen, people do snap sometimes, but that's more probable for physically violent abuse, not refined destruction of one's self worth the case having tiger mom is. It is far more realistic story if he encourage a friend to get at her rather than trying anything himself. As I said, he could possibly then take over after she's broken in.
I suspect many LIT readers are not interested in realism. No posted Incest tales are realistic -- all are fantasies because the reality is brutal. And authors design whatever universes they/we want. Players do or don't use condoms. Folks are casually bisexual. Older sisters teach younger brothers how to fuck. Mothers can be 'turned' as sluts by strong sons. Young men can stay hard and keep cumming forever. Tennis-toned MILFs and GILFs abound, and studly guys. Whatever an author says, is.
 
Nobody wants realism in their porn, or their Lit. Real life is realistic enough! Just give us enough of a veneer of realism to suspend disbelief, and we're good to go.
 
Nobody wants realism in their porn, or their Lit. Real life is realistic enough! Just give us enough of a veneer of realism to suspend disbelief, and we're good to go.
As an author, I am possessed by a reality fetish. I make the stories as real as possible, or at least as needed. Most of my tales are set in real places and times with players based on real people. Only their actions are fantastic fiction. And I try to make words and deeds consistent. That's enough veneer for me. Then I can go on to tales of polyamorous communities, harems, gangbangs, devoted incest, wise 18-year-olds, and unprotected sex without consequence.

I define reality as: Reality is whatever bites your ass. If it affects you, it's real. If it affects a story, it's real enough. But avoid overloading on reality. It bites.
 
I already said as much in my original comment, who cares if it's utterly unrealistic and couldn't actually happen, if we want just that in a story it does.
 
I like this idea and think it could work really with with the son instead of the friend.

The mom is strict and keeps her son in line. He really wants to go to a party but she doesn’t let him. The son complains to his friend at school about her and the friend tells him that he needs to stand up to her - the way he sees it no guy should ever be biased around by a woman.

The night of the party the son works up the nerve to ask about the party again. She shuts him down but he pushes back. He tells her that she can’t control him and now that he is 18 he’s a man and can do what he wants.

She is stunned. Her son had never spoken like that to her before. What he didn’t know was that she had always been submissive in her relationships and since his father left she hadn’t had a man tell her what to do.

The son goes to the party and while he’s out his mom gets drunk on wine and starts feeling horny. When the son gets home he’s drunk.

The son feels bad about talking back to his mom and sees her light on when he gets home and decides to apologize for how he behaved earlier.

He door is cracked and he quietly pushes it open as he steps into her room. She’s lying in bed with her nightie pushes up around her waist and her hand between her legs.

She is startled when she hears him call her name as he enters. She sits up and closes her legs together embarrassed to be caught pleasuring herself.

She is flustered and apologies to him for letting him see her like that.

‘It’s ok mom, it’s not your fault. I should have knocked.’

He is also embarrassed but the sight of his hot mom fingering herself washaving an effect on him.

‘I just wanted to talk about earlier. I’m sorr...’

‘Stop. You don’t need to say anything. You were right, you’re a man now and you shouldn’t have a woman telling you what to do. Even your mom.’

‘Mom, I didn’t mean.’

‘No, it’s ok. But I do have a question for you.’

‘What is it?’

‘What’s that in your shorts?’

He looks down and sees that his cock is pushing against the front of his shorts and his arousal is clearly visible.

‘I... uh...’

‘Did you like what you saw?’

She feels a surge of excitement rush through her body as she swings her legs around to the edge of the bed. This he satin nightie still bunches up around her waist and her legs spread apart her wet pussy was on full display.
 
I've not read the book but my image of a Tiger Mom is that she is not only strict, but career propulsive. Master those music lessons! Max every exam! You WILL go to medical / law / business school! You WILL play Carnegie Hall! Failure is not an option!

How to tame that mother? By success, or failure, or something else? Just turning 18 isn't enough. The child-victim also masters psychology and/or hypnosis, to subvert T-Mom.

Or merely drug her.
 
Back
Top