The Tenant and the Tease

Far be it from Kaylee to ever let someone else get the last word.

"In any case, you'll have to wait for him to 'get laid' anyways. Women don't 'get laid' with me. They get fucked. Just like we wanted to do last night."

And just like that, worries of Trevor left Kaylee's mind. Every time he said the word "fuck" something stirred inside of her. And then she realized what he'd actually just said. Her smile turned pure and widened.

"We, huh?" she teased. She'd known it, but it was nice to hear him say it. She moved around the table so she was opposite him and leaned far over it so her face wasn't far from him.

"So you're saying you did want to fuck me last night? Is that why your cock is still so hard?" For the first time her language turned vulgar. "Because you wanted to slam it into my tight, dripping cunt but you were afraid of getting caught?"

She felt herself moisten at her own words. That wasn't what she'd intended to do. But she ignored it.

"What if you missed your only chance?"

She'd made a promise to herself last night that she wasn't going to break again. She wasn't going to beg him or obey him. He was going to be the one to break this time, and if that meant waiting, she'd wait. But she still had tricks up her sleeve.
 
The look on her face was the first clue he'd misspoke, and even as he continued working on his food, Jordan could feel her confidence and assurance as she spoke.

"We, huh?" Another tease, another cocky look on her face as she moved around the table, leaning over. Jordan wasn't shameless enough not to steal a look at her hanging tits and smooth stomach before glancing back up at her eyes; his response was sure, but not as intense as her words that followed.

"Yes. 'We'."

"So you're saying you did want to fuck me last night? Is that why your cock is still so hard?" Her lewd, dirty words turned him on further, and for a moment, Jordan was worried that he was going to be the one to give in. "Because you wanted to slam it into my tight, dripping cunt but you were afraid of getting caught?"

It was something he was afraid of. Not something he'd considered as much last night, but this morning, with rational thought and rest burgeoning his thought process, it was something Jordan should have thought long and hard about. Kaylee's mother was his landlady, and she could probably have him out on the street in an instant; Terri didn't need his money, that was for sure. Still, his pride refused to let him back down, and Jordan met her gaze hard.

"Yes." He responded curtly. Kaylee's reply was just as cutting.

"What if you missed your only chance?"

If he did, the que sera, sera. But Jordan wasn't one to usually accept what fate handed him; the last time he had, it turned horribly pear shaped and had led to him taking this fucking job, and moving to a place where he had to start fresh in term of social circles and getting to know people. His food was almost done, and he finished it deliberately, his gaze fully on Kaylee's eyes, letting her know he wasn't done with her, even as he was done with his food as he stood up slowly.

"I didn't." Jordan was certain of it even if Kaylee wasn't going to admit it, but he inclined his head to the side, a smirk on his face as he continued. "But it doesn't matter whether I have you willingly the first time or not." He went for the counter, looking for the key to the shed with the garden tools as he continued. "All that matters is that you ask for it every time afterwards."

As he left her, naked and wanting (the latter part unbeknownst to him) to do the gardening, he became increasingly aware that his arousal would have to be dealt with before he headed out. Taylor, his only friend who would still speak to him, wanted to meet him for some drinks and a movie, and Jordan wasn't about to go out with this kind of bulge evident. It just wasn't calming down...and Kaylee had a lot to do with it.
 
Hey eyes stayed on his face as she spoke, watching his reactions, catching each little movement. And she definitely caught his reaction to her choice of words. But his response didn't give away as much as his face did.

And when she suggested it might have been his only chance, he seemed fazed for only a second. And then it was her turn to react to shocking words.

"I didn't."

She cocked an eyebrow at his cockiness. How could he possibly be so sure.

"But it doesn't matter whether I have you willingly the first time or not."

Kaylee's mouth dropped open. She couldn't stop herself. But she closed it quickly. What? She felt herself wettening at the thought of him taking her by force, another new sensation for her.

"Fuck," she whispered to herself after he left. "What am I supposed to do with that?"

She moved to a window where she'd be able to watch him and stared for a minute or two. What the hell was she supposed to do with herself with him around, saying things like that to her? How was she supposed to keep herself calm?

She took a deep breath and left the window, heading up to her room to think about how she could tease him next. She had an idea or two, but she didn't know how hard she wanted to try.

She had a few... outfits she'd bought to try and spice things up with Trevor. They hadn't really worked very well. But she was thinking about how they might work with Jordan, whether he'd even enjoy them or not.

She sat on her bed and chewed the inside of her lip as she looked around the room. Her eyes landed on one drawer in particular and she smiled. She stood and crossed the room. She pulled two thigh high fishnets from the drawer and then moved to her closet, grabbed the shortest black skirt she owned. It didn't actually cover much, coming down almost two inches about where her ass ended, but it didn't need to. She pulled the skirt on and then the stockings and walked over the the mirror. Perfect. She surveyed the room again, this time trying to decide on a shirt.

She hadn't put this much thought into her clothes in years. But all she wanted to do was make Jordan want her more. She decided on a tight black cami and pulled it on. She stared at herself in the mirror. Would this work? It would have to do.

She went back downstairs and grabbed a book, waiting for him to come back inside. How did this happen? How did all of her thoughts begin to revolve around him? She could barely focus on the book. His words just kept running through her head.
 
If he'd seen her mouth drop open, or at least known the intent behind it, he would've smirked in satisfaction. As it was, he poured himself into the task at hand, which was to make this backyard as presentable as he could. Just mowing the lawn and weeding would only take an hour or so, but Terri had treated him well, so he was intent on doing the same. That, and he needed his own time to burn off some excess...energy, as it were, and to not think about Kaylee strutting around the house naked.

If anything, her covering up now would make it worse since he'd seen it all already.

It was about halfway through the lawn when he stopped to wipe his face off, feeling the sun's heat boring down on him. Putting on screen had been a good idea, but the shirt was starting to soak through. With a sigh, he realized he'd probably need to do another load of laundry soon; more reason to make this backyard as presentable as possible for the lovely lady who put up with him.
That, and secretly cold hearted bastard or not, he was feeling a bit of guilt at wanting to fuck her daughter senseless.

After finishing the lawn, he went for the weeds, the aptly named weed whacker doing the job on the ones around the edges...but he saw a few in around, and in the garden, that Terri hadn't gotten to. She'd insisted those were her pride and joy, but since he was already hard at work, his shirt mostly soaked through, Jordan started to shrug it off, before thinking about who might be watching. Did he really want to give her a glimpse of him, soaked with sweat and glistening in the sun?

Fuck it. He couldn't let her stop what he'd normally do anyways. Besides, maybe it'd throw her off a bit, and let her make another mistake like she had in the morning by taking off her top for him...and he liked what that had led to. So, he slipped the shirt off of his head, tossing it to the deck as he kept digging and pulling at the stubborn, reckless weeds. He made a note to let Terri know she'd have to spray the lawn again; he'd get the weeds out, but leave the chemicals to her. He was a brute, not a chemist, although he was trying to learn what he could.

With how little rain they'd gotten recently, he knew it'd be a good idea to water the lawn a bit, too, and again took his time doing it himself with the hose. As the heat intensified, he gave his hair and face a quick spray, too, being careful not to get his shorts too badly, although a few stray drops went down his chest as well.

It was just a coincidence that he was doing it near the window to the living room, where Kaylee now sat. A convenient accident, and if it managed to get her riled up a bit and cooling Jordan down at the same time...he'd live with that.

After he was done with the lawn, some time later, he headed back inside, wiping his brow off with his shirt that was now a sweat rag, eventually catching Kaylee 'reading', wearing a clearly deliberately chosen black skirt, fishnets (and Jordan *loved* fishnets), and a provocative camisole. With a wolfish grin, Jordan walked to grab another glass of water.

"You look hot. Got someone special in mind with that outfit?"
 
When she's noticed Jordan shirtless outside the window by her, all attempts at reading went out the window. She stared, watching as he glistened in the sun. As water ran down his chest, she gulped. Stop it. You need to keep yourself under control. She took a deep breath and tore her eyes away when she realized he was finishing up. She turned her eyes back to the book until her heard his voice.

"You look hot. Got someone special in mind with that outfit?"

She looked at him innocently, a slight tilt of the head.

"Like who?" She blinked. "Can't I just look not for no reason? Besides, when don't I look hot?"

Her eyes lingered just a second too long on his shirtless body. God, how she wanted to run her nails down his chest as she rode him to... Stop. Bad Kaylee. She looked back down at the book she held and then back up at Jordan.

"Why? Sad that I'm not naked anymore?" She stood up and moved to the nearby bookshelf, placing the book in it and making sure to stand on her tiptoes and reach alllll the way up to the top shelf as she did. She knew her bare ass was completely visible as she did.

When she lowered herself, some of her ass was still perfectly visible. The skirt really did nothing. She moved back to the table and once again leaned over it, exposing both her ass and smooth labia as she did. She spread her legs as she leaned over and reached across the table to get a glass she easily could have gotten by just walking around the table.
 
Her innocent look was a contrast with her more then suggestive outfit, and Jordan had to keep himself from licking his lips as he looked over Kaylee's fishnet stockings running up her shapely calves and thighs. Their 'flirting' was a little more then harmless as she responded to his banter in kind.

"Like who? Can't I just look not for no reason? Besides, when don't I look hot?"

They both knew it wasn't for 'no reason', but he would concede the point about her always looking hot. "I can't argue with any of that." He folded his arms in front of him, noticing where her gaze was and feeling just a little tinge of satisfaction as he saw her checking him out. "Just thought I'd ask."

"Why? Sad that I'm not naked anymore?" she teased, heading back to the bookshelf to put her book away...and reaching very far up to do so. Far enough that her 'skirt' rose up enough to expose her entire bare ass, and this time, Jordan couldn't resist licking his lips at the sight of it. She'd 'forgotten' her panties, and Jordan had to take a quick drink of water to keep from drying up entirely, between the heat outside and the heat between them.

But the skirt stayed up when she came down, and Jordan had to bite back a grunt of pleasure as he felt his base urges come to the surface. But he couldn't resist entirely as she went back to the table, leaning over all too far to grab a glass that she could have easily gotten form the other side. Again, her skirt rose up, and this time he could see her ass and her pussy. That was more then enough.

And then Kaylee spread her legs as if to get more 'balance', and Jordan had to do something. He'd started moving as she'd went to the table, and pressed himself in behind her, leaving her bent over for the glass. "Let it go." He said gently, his voice hoarse and dark again. Behind her, she'd feel his shorts pressing against her behind, his manhood separated from her ass by just his shorts and boxers, his arousal evident as he pushed into her.

"God, Kaylee..." He moaned, his hands pushing her skirt up to her waist to expose her ass entirely to him. "..why do you do this to me?" It was a bit of a rhetorical question as one hand cupped one of her soft cheeks, feeling out her behind while the other went into familiar territory to tease her pussy lips, to see if she was as turned on as he was right now.

His voice went hoarse as he felt her wetness. "...seems like I'm not the only one bothered right now, am I?"
 
She knew what she was doing to him. To some degree. But when he came up behind her, pushing himself onto her and instructing her to let go of the glass, she froze. Her earlier words rang in her ears again.

"It doesn't matter whether I have you willingly."

She said nothing, unsure of what she really wanted to say. She good feel him hard against her ass and was particularly aware that there was very little fabric separating him from her. And she moistened further.

"God Kaylee... Why do you do this to me?"

She knew he wasn't expecting an answer, and she remained silent, still trying to gather herself. He felt his hand feeling her ass and felt she knew where the other was headed. And she was right. She gasped when his fingers teased her.

She listened to his words and finally found her voice.

"Jordan," she said weakly. "What are you doing?"

She knew the answer. It was a stupid question. And one she'd asked before. But the last time she'd asked, he'd stopped. Somehow, she didn't think he would this time. And there was a battle inside of herself. She didn't know whether she really wanted him to stop or not

"Please," she said finally, her voice still weak and unsure. "I have a boyfriend..."

Yeh. Like that mattered at this point. But she felt she needed to say it, needed to put up some form of resistance, even if she didn't actually expect him to stop.
 
Last edited:
"Jordan, What are you doing?"

Her words were strained, weak as his fingers probed her most intimate area, with her bent over the table. Jordan felt his own resolve weakening, too, but he couldn't let it go. He needed release, and she had to give it to him. Kaylee knew damn well what Jordan was doing, as one finger slid slowly, maddeningly, in and out of her. She was wet. She wanted this, too.

At least that's what he told himself. He was as silent as the last time she asked that question, and she pressed on, appealing to some sense of rational though, although in the back of his mind, he didn't know if her statement was for him, or for her as she mentioned her boyfriend.

"Please, I have a boyfriend..."

Jordan's breathing was heavy, and his manhood would no longer accept that he couldn't get off; the air in the room was thick and heavy, and he could smell her need, and his tangy sweat. He moaned slightly as he felt her under him, and he raced to find a way that this wouldn't turn into some hour long afternoon fuckfest until Terri got home; his plans abandoned and forgotten in the need for carnal pleasure.

He kept fingering her as he wondered what to do next, his voice low, and dark. "Tell me you don't want this, and I'll stop."

The question hung in the air as his hands retreated from her opening, briefly, awaiting for her answer before he reached out for her arm, grabbing her and pulling her to him. His eyes were ablaze with need, and yet, he kept himself in something resembling control as he spoke straight to her, one hand on her shoulder as he spoke to her firmly, directly.

"On your knees." One hand on her shoulder, the other in her hair to 'hold' her...or to see if she'd resist his demand. If she went down, the hand on her shoulder would move to his shorts and boxers for her to do for him what he'd done for her.

It was only fair.
 
Kaylee moaned as his slipped his finger in and out of her. Her muscles tensed, pulling him in, needing more than he was giving. And then his voice, that same dark voice she'd heard the night before. The one that made her heart skip a beat and the one that made her unable to say no.

"Tell me you don't want this and I'll stop.

She said nothing. She couldn't say she didn't want it. But she promised herself he'd break first. Was this that break? Was his forcing himself onto her his admittance that she'd won?

She let out a noise as he grabbed her, pulled her. She stared back at him, her eyes full of the same need his were. But there was more in his. That same something that made her tremble. And then she felt his hand in her hair, not pulling, although she knew the possibility was there.

"On your knees."

She stared at him, hesitating, before she lowered herself to her knees, submitting to him. She waited as his hands under his shorts and them she pulled them down with his boxers, not wanting to wait for him to finish.

The cock she so desperately craved was now in front of her. She looked up at him before looking back down and flicking her tongue out, teasing his head. Her hands came up to press flat against his thighs as she licked around the head and then down the underside, taking his balls one at a time into her mouth. She licked back up and around before taking his head into her mouth, beginning to take more and more in to wet his shaft.
 
Kaylee's slight hesitation as Jordan pushed her down made the excitement all the more tangible as Jordan watched her eagerly pull his boxers down after he undid his shorts. She hadn't hesitated to go down because she didn't want to, but because she didn't want to appear too eager, something confirmed by her desperate motions to reveal his hard, throbbing member, bobbing expectantly in front of her face.

Her eyes glancing up at him for a moment sent a shiver through his body as she licked out at him, and Jordan had to fight not to look away and just feel everything she was doing to him. Her soft hands pushed against his thighs as she worked on his head and the lower part of him before taking his balls into her mouth. He didn't fight the moan of pleasure that escaped him as she did that; clearly she'd had some practice on this, and knew that there was more to a great blowjob.

"Uhhh...." He let out, a deep, breathy noise as she licked back up him before starting to suck him; the warmth of her mouth on his arousal was unbelievably exciting. Whether it was the pent up frustration of all the teasing she'd done to him for...had it still been less then a day?...an after effect of him working outside for so long, a reflection of the fact it had been a really long time since he'd gotten a blowjob (and an even longer time, maybe never, since he'd gotten one from someone as committed to her task as Kaylee seemed to be), or some twisted combination of all three, Jordan was revelling in her as she worked on him.

He wouldn't last too long, he knew. He was too pent up, too sexually frustrated to give her what he really wanted to. One hand still laid lazily on the back of her head, while the other reached down towards her camisole to fondle her breast through it, squeezing it through the thin fabric.

She hadn't worn a bra either. Jordan moaned again as he felt that new fact coming to light, his mind racing with how desperately she seemed to be flaunting herself for him.
 
His groans egged Kaylee on. One hand lifted off his thigh to wrap it's fingers around his shaft. It pumped with her mouth, coming up as her lips did. She pulled her mouth off of him each time she came up, her tongue teasing his underside as she did. Her hand twisted as it moved along his length, desperate to make him explode inside of her.

She moved her hand to cup his balls as she worked back down his length, eventually taking all of him in. She held there, her tongue snaking out to tease the base of his penis, and only pulled off when she desperately needed the air. Her hand pumped him as she regained her breath, and then she bobbed on him again.

As she worked, Kaylee listened to Jordan's reactions. When she heard a particularly quick intake of breath, she'd repeat whatever caused it. A moan, and she'd tease him slightly. Each reaction taught her how to better please him. And she learned quickly. Again she buried his length inside of her mouth, taking him all in until her nose rested against his skin.

Her free hand came down and began to play with herself under her skirt. A finger teased over her labia before moving to her xkit. She moved in a circular motion, quick then slow, toyin with herself. She moaned on his cock as she did, doubling her efforts. In that moment she wanted nothin more than to taste him cum. She was a firm believer that cum should never go to waste, and something about getting a man off with just her tongue and lips turned her on.

She could feel his penis twitching under her and a shiver of excitement ran up her spine. She knew he'd get what she wanted soon. She wondered whether he wanted her to swallow it or if he'd prefer for it to end up on her face. Or some combination of the two. She decided to leave it up to him. If he wish to pull out and cover her in his seed, she'd smile for him as he did. But if he wanted to send his hot cum straight down her throat, she'd gobble it up and not let any drop.
 
It wasn't just the heat of her mouth enveloping his shaft that made Jordan's lust burn in him. It was the sound of her sucking him, the feel of her hands cradling his length, the sight of her submissively bobbing her had up and down him that made him tingle with excitement as he felt a familiar feeling start to rise in him. One that she'd caused, and one that they'd both been waiting for during their last day of flirting, teasing, and seduction.

Kaylee didn't stop licking him, going down on him as long as she could before pulling off for as little time as necessary. Jordan noticed it, and appreciated it, his hand involuntarily running through her hair appreciatively, cupping the back of her head. She was relentless, unceasing in her duty to pleasure him, and he couldn't help but notice she seemed to focus on what he liked best; his mans and outtakes of breaths became increasing in pitch and in tempo as she continued to suck him.

A light grin went on his face as he noticed her playing with herself, and her moans around his member caused another shiver of excitement to run through her; he loved it when a woman moaned on his cock, making him secretly think that her submission and service to him was what was making her hot. In this case, it was entirely true, and it wasn't long after that when he felt the familiar crest of release start to wash through him.

His hand tightened around her hair behind her head, pulling her onto him as he 'forced' her to swallow everything. It would be a shame to ruin her outfit, and truth be told Jordan hoped this would be the first of many dalliances between them; he could always spray a load on her 'later', when she was...well, wearing something else.

Still, Jordan's eager eyes looked down on her to see how she'd react to his cum shooting down her throat.
 
She felt that familiar twitch under her tongue that told her he was cumming. And then his hand pushed her down. That answered that question. She felt the warmth on her tongue as he emptied himself, and she swallowed it happily. Her hands moved back to press flat against his thighs as she sucked every last drop of cum from him.

When he released her head, she pulled her mouth off his with a popping sound and licked her lips before looking up at him, a smile on her face. The question she wanted to know the answer to now was whether he'd be willing to continue, or if he was done for the night. She glanced at the clock. They had at least an hour until her mom got home.

She stood slowly, never taking her eyes off of his, and smirked at him.

"Finally cracked, huh?" She teased him. She ran a hand down his bare chest, nails running lightly along his skin. Her eyes followed the movement of her hand, takin in the gorgeous figure in front of her. One she could have whenever she wanted. Her eyes moved back up to his and she stepped in closer to him her face inches from his. She wanted to kiss him. She'd wanted to feel his lips pressed against her from the moment she'd laid eyes on him. But something in her held her back, kept her standing there, able to lean in but not doing so.

"I'm glad," she admitted in a breathy whisper. The closeness took some of her arrogance an confidence away. Standing there, looking up at him, she felt dwarfed by this magnificent looking man.
 
Jordan felt Kaylee swallowing him eagerly, the young mix seeming to revel in the feel of his cum shooting down her throat. He could feel her pulled him in closer, and the 'pop' sound drew him down when she finally pulled her lips back from his softening, but still enflamed member. It wanted more, even after all of this, but Jordan knew he couldn't push it. Terri would be home soon, and he needed to reset himself, clean up, get out of the house...

And then the minx stood up; Jordan defiantly meeting her gaze even if he was somewhat taken aback. She'd been the one on her knees, doing what he wanted. Then why did it feel like she was back in control?

"Finally cracked, huh?" Any witty repartee on his part - barely formed even now with her body so close to his - was shattered as her nails ran across his chest, and instead of stopping her, batting her hand away...Jordan breathed in sharply. Then, her eyes met his with purpose, and her lips leaned in; Jordan refused to do the same, but wasn't going to pull back since he wanted it to, to taste her sweetness, even more then she wanted it, in a way, and his eyes almost shut until...

"I'm glad. " A breathy, needy tone escaping her as she looked at him. Jordan breathed in again, fuming. He wanted to do something, to put her in her place, but Terri's return was too close. She'd have the upper hand, with only an hour, maybe two, for him to do things to her and with her. And he wanted their first time to be somewhat less restrained.

Nevertheless, he wasn't about to let go without something, and one hand grabbed her arm, a little harsher the necessary as he squeezed her bicep. His other hand lashed under her skirt, cupping her warm mound and feeling the wetness as he whispered into her ear, teasing her clit with a single finger.

"This crack may turn into a flood that your hot little body can't handle."

Oh, the things he wanted to do to her...
 
Kaylee smiled at his intake of breath. So he liked the feeling of her nails on his skin. Interesting. She'd keep that in mind. But he didn't kiss her. For a moment, she wondered why. But she knew why. She knew it was for the same reason she didn't kiss him. The power struggle was still very much alive, even after what had just transpired. And neither of them wanted to relinquish that control.

A noise of surprise left her mouth as she felt his hand on her arm and then on her loins. The fear returned for an instant, but vanished quickly as she felt his finger teasing her. She moaned quietly, trying not to let him know how much she ached for more.

"This crack may turn into a flood that your hot little body can't handle."

She smirked at him and looked up at him defiantly.

"I think you're the one that wouldn't be able to handle me," she responded, head cocked slightly.

She stepped back. It took all of her willpower to step away from his touch and the closeness between them. But she managed somehow. She looked him up and down, her eyes taking in his naked form.

God, how she wanted him inside of her. Everything about him turned her on. And there he was in front of her, naked and so close. But something told her it wasn't going to happen. Not then, at least. Something about the look in his eye told her he had something in store for her, though and she shuddered slightly at the though of what it could be.

"I can handle anything," she finally said.
 
"I think you're the one that wouldn't be able to handle me."

Were he to be lucky enough for that to be true...Jordan held his ground, her proximity unnerving him more then it as her. She'd just been on her knees, pleasuring him, granting him a release and sucking him clean. So why did it feel like he was the one bending to her will? As she backed away, he did the same as his hands reluctantly retreated from her lean, feminine form. He was grateful he would be the one backing into his room to try to regain his composure, and to clean up before he went out for the evening, away from this evil, seducing temptress.

He couldn't find more to say, but she did as she continued; every slight intake of breath she made had him thinking of her gasping, writhing under his touch...

"I can handle anything."

As he went back to his room, he could only hope that he would be able to do the same. Soon, the water was running again, and he was alone with his thoughts, again in the damned shower he'd found himself in three times in the last twenty four hours.

And the only regret he had was that she wasn't in there with him. He managed to get out just as Terri walked in the door, an easy smile on her face as he waved. "Just going to see a buddy for the evening."

"Oh, you." she said with a smile. "When are you going to settle down and find a nice girl? Even Kaylee's got someone..."

He tried not to grit his teeth. She was anything but nice.
 
Kaylee watched him walk away, still taking in the view, until he disappeared on the stairs. She finally let herself relax, and she found herself in a chair, trying to figure out how she was going to keep herself together. What had happened shouldnt have. Guilt rushed through her. But at the same time, what she was doing was so wrong and forbidden... It turned her on. Which only made the guilt worse.

She stood and went to her room, changing into something more appropriate for her mom's arrival. Her usual lazy attire, jeans and a tank top. And underwear and a bra, this time.This shirt was lavender and has her school's name written across the chest in white block letters, their logo on the back.

And then she picked up her phone and called Trevor. Wracked with guilt as she was, talking to him came naturally. Having gotten some of her sexual frustration out, she found talking to him far less boring. She flirted, something she'd stopped doing years ago, and to her surprise, he flirted back. "I love you" left her lips more times than it would have if she hasn't just given head to someone who wasn't Trevor, but he didn't seem to notice that it was out of character. In that moment she really could picture having a life together; getting married and having children with him didn't seem like a chore.

When they hung up ninety minutes later, she went downstairs, knowing her mom would be home. She checked for Jordan as she did. She was determined to avoid temptation. She could make it work with Trevor. She wasn't going to let Jordan get in the way.

But a week later, after managing to avoid Jordan the majority of the time, Kaylee found herself wanting again. Once again things with Trevor seemed mundane and masturbating just wasn't cutting it. She needed something from Jordan. Something she couldn't ask for. But her frustration made her resolve begin to fade and she found herself looking for Trevor rather than hoping he wasn't around.

It was early, around 8, and she just couldn't get back to sleep. She stood up and went downstairs to the kitchen where her mom was eating breakfast.

"Kaylee!" She said upon seeing her. "You can't walk around the house like that! What if Jordan sees you?!"

Kaylee looked down, initially unsure of what her mother was talking about, sleep still clouding her mind. She wore one of Trevor's t-shirts. It was long on her and covered half of her ass but not all of it. She looked back at her mother.

"He's never up this early after he worked the night before. I'll change before he gets up." her statement was only partially true. He never was up this early, but she didn't plan to change. She needed to tease him again, and the glimpse of her pink lacy underwear and toned ass just might do the trick.

Her mom left soon after, and she found herself staring out a window at nothing in particular. Jordan seemed to be all she could think about. The image of him standing naked in front of her was something she hoped to permanently remember. She sighed and went to the couch that Jordan had found her on that night. She turned on the TV desperate to find something to distract her. Nothing did.

It wasn't long before she was paying absolutely no attention to the TV and her hand was in her panties, playing with her clit. She moaned softly as her fingers moved, eyes closing. She didn't want to be too loud and wake up Jordan. But she just couldn't stop herself from seeking releases. Her hips bucked and body tensed as an orgasm washed over her. It wasn't enough. She continued, needed more and more, her panties soaked.
 
The movie and drinks with Taylor did little to sate his frustration, and Jordan's attempts to hide the source of his frustration did him in when he made little effort to follow an attractive blonde waitress with his gaze. One who'd been pretty openly flirting with him, and Taylor's smirk said it all as he tilted his head back at his friend.

"Now I see what it is." He leaned back in the booth, taking in Jordan's annoyed look as he continued. "You've got a chick on your mind, don't you." Another nod of his head, and Jordan leaned forward on the table, crossing his arms on the table's surface.

"She's doing it just to get a bigger tip."

"So what?" He shrugged. "She's just trying to be friendly."

"Yeah." Jordan took a large swig of his drink, shaking his head. "That's what they all do. Be friendly."

Taylor could only laugh. "You've gotta lighten up."

********

That was the last thing he did over the next week or so. Whether it was Kaylee trying to avoid him or his own work schedule picking up with a big corporate client wanting to essentially rent everything in their bay for four days, Jordan found himself getting increasingly wound up. He was put on point for heading up the tech for a demanding client, and while he did his job well - with responsibility he hadn't been given much of up until this point - between the long, demanding hours and the increasing sexual frustration he'd been feeling, he found himself on a knife's edge when he flopped into bed just past 1 AM that morning.

It had been a fourteen hour day. Fifty hard, punishing hours over four days, with more time the he hadn't logged as he hadn't been on site. But it had been sleeping and working for a little while, and his tempting roommate had seemed to avoid his gaze, or keep her conversation light when they had been around.

It hadn't stopped his morning wood, or from needing to pleasure himself before getting some sleep. It did nothing to sate his growing arousal and need for his roommate, but he found himself tossing and turning until he found his own release for his desires, the images of her writhing under his touch, on her knees sucking his cock whirling through his mind, melding with the forbidden, lustful pictures of what he wanted her to do.

What he would make her do, if they were alone again.

He didn't know it was around nine o'clock when he got up. Clad in a baby blue t-shirt and black boxers that he was probably going to toss out soon, stretched as they were around his hips, he yawned and stretched. Kaylee had been out a lot of mornings lately, so he ambled downstairs. Hearing something in the living room, he wondered if Terri had left the television on again, having no idea what he was about to see.

Being sleep addled himself, it took him a moment to figure out the moans and gasps he was hearing was not coming from the television, and his eyes were quickly drawn to Kaylee, on the couch, her hand rubbing furiously. Jordan could do nothing but watch, drawn to the depraved spectacle, and wondering if she'd stop upon hearing him...and wishing she'd continue as his hand involuntarily twitched down towards his suddenly perked up manhood.
 
Kaylee didn't hear him come down the stairs over her own moans. She didn't see him walk into the room as she squirmed under her own touch. But she did finally notice him by the footsteps, or more, his lack of. When he stopped, she realized there had been a noise and that noise had ceased. She opened her eyes to see Jordan standing there. Her eyes widened; what was Jordan doing awake this early? But her fingers didn't stop. They couldn't. She needed release too badly. And for a moment she hoped he'd do something more than just stand there.

His erection wasn't exactly well hidden in his boxers and the sight made her all the more needy. Her fingers increased their speed, now thrusting in and out of her. For only a second, the look on her face said, "what are you gonna do about it?" But when that second passed she tore her eyes away from him and closed them again.

Visions of him had been filling her head but now they were clearer. She could almost, just almost, feel him inside of her. She wanted so desperately to feel his mouth on hers, on her neck, on her nipples.. Really, just on her. She craved his touch and the heat of his mouth.

Her hips bucked again as another orgasm coursed though her. Her mouth hung open as shudders ran up and down her body. Her back arched and her head pressed into the pillow below her. And once again when she came down she didn't stop.

Her fingers couldn't give her the release she needed. The release she had needed since she'd met him. The way he'd pressed against her and grabbed her. That voice he used that could get her to do anything. He made her want to please him. He made her want to test him and give in when he broke her. It was amazing how much of an effect he had on her. They were things she'd never experienced before. And she just couldn't get enough of them.
 
The same hand lingered near his waist, barely brushing against the tip of his cock beneath his boxers as Kaylee continued to wantonly touch herself despite his presence. Or maybe because of it, Jordan imagined as her moans became more and more audible, the jerked movements of her body less and less subtle as she soon again jolted in climax. But her small, feminine hand was unrelenting beneath her panties, which were drenched in her arousal.

But her quick look lingered with him. The one where she'd defiantly met his gaze, her lust filled eyes locking with his, as if to dare him to do something. Anything, other then watch. A small part of him wanted to see how far she'd go, how long she'd take this on. Her lithe, trim body was attractive in orgasm, and her sweat and other fluids gave her an attractive sheen, her garments sticking to her in an increasingly provocative way.

On the other hand, Jordan had also been through a very long week, and after not seeing much of Kaylee in a few days to see her like this, so desperate and wanting for the same pleasure he wanted. The thing he'd been craving since she'd bent over in that little tank top of hers, eating the pie and pretending not to notice what she was doing when they both knew damn well what it was.

His eyes never left hers as he slowly strode towards Kaylee. She was attractive to him, but the knowledge that it went both ways spurred him on as his hands went to the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head as he revealed his bare chest to her. The one she'd lusted after. Unable to resist a bit more teasing, both for Kaylee's benefit and his, Jordan's hand brushed the very visible bulge in his boxers; his manhood looking as if it'd tear through the flimsy fabric if it grew any larger.

This had been drawn out as long as it could bear, and Jordan was having no more of it. His eyes raked over her athletic body in a way he hadn't yet; no longer like someone appraising a painting, but like a hungry man looking at a steak that he was about to eat. Not admiring it on the grill, but ready to consume it.

One strong hand reached for her wrist near her pussy as he bent over her. His eyes locked on to hers as he pulled her wet fingers into his mouth, sucking them all clean. He liked how she tasted, although Jordan knew it wouldn't have mattered.

Jordan moved to straddle her body on the couch, his hand urgently going for the shirt she wore. It was obviously a man's shirt with how far down it went, but any length on Kaylee was too much as he pulled it over her head, giving her as little time as necessary for her to get her arms up before he yanked it off of her and tossed it across the room. In the same motion, his strong, male hands went downwards towards her nearly useless panties. In a fit of lust, Jordan forgoed the usual removal process to tug the garment in two different directions, tearing it off of her body as he flung them away from her.

Leaving her right where he wanted her. Beneath him. Naked.

And exposed for his greedy, lustful gaze as he looked down her nude body again, taking it in as he let her see the need and desire in his eyes. The mutual want that was going to start getting sated, here and now.
 
Kaylee watched as Jordon moved toward her, eyes never leaving him. When his shirt came off her eyes slid down to his torso like metal to a magnet. And then further downward as his hand moved, bringing her attention to the thing she craved most.

A whimper left her mouth, one full of want and need. Her lips stayed parted, her heart racing and breathing heavy.

And then he leaned over her, his hand around her wrist, pulling it to him. The rough skin on his fingers that had felt so odd to her before felt like it belonged on her. She watched as he took them into his mouth and whimpered slightly.

Her arms moved quickly to allow him to remove her shirt. Her hips moved upward as his hands moved to her underwear to allow him easier access to remove them. But it didn't seem to matter. He ripped them off, something that no one had ever done to Kaylee before.

She looked up at him, wanting nothing more than to beg for him to fuck her. But she held her tongue. She promised she wouldn't give up her power that easily. She ached for him, though, as she stared into his eyes.

Her hips betrayed her, though, and raised toward him, begging silently when her mouth would not. Just the thought of him inside of her sent pleasure through her body.

Her eyes once again traveled along his naked body, taking in every line, every muscle. They were hungry eyes, similar to the ones that he used to look at her. And when she looked back into his eyes, and saw that look, that slight fear came back. The fear of a prey when faced with a predator. It excited her like nothing she'd ever experienced before.
 
Last edited:
Jordan watched her eyes go down his body with no small measure of satisfaction, the grin on his face wolfish as he pulled his boxers down his legs. It was harder to do it here then it would have been away from her, but that was the point; he wanted her to feel his body rubbing against hers, every brush of skin and hair as they pushed against each other intimately. He could listen to her moan all day, her body asking what her mouth refused to as her hips pushed against him. But as his cock bobbed out, brushing obscenely against her thighs, a grunt of his own escaped him as he felt the tip of his manhood prod against Kaylee's leg.

His plan had initially to make her ask for it. To tease her until she couldn't let it go anymore, and even as a small part of his mind wondered if he still could, his more primal instincts were taking over. They were naked, he was a strong man who'd been pushed too far, and without even consciously thinking about it, his strong hands had encircled both of hers wrists, pinning her arms above her head. One hand wrapped around both of her wrists, holding her under him even as he knew she'd never leave. His free hand wrapped tightly in her long brown hair and pulled her face up just enough to make it uncomfortable; he had to lean in a fair amount as he he crushed his lips against hers.

She tasted incredibly sweet, and his tongue soon found its way into her mouth as well, duelling with hers for the control he was attempting to take. This was not a romantic kiss; he was testing her, probing her body for what pleasured her and for what he could take from it. He squeezed her hair, just because he could, before it moved away from it and Jordan craned downwards to follow her head down; still kissing her as his rough hand groped a breast, squeezing it possessively.

Nothing turned him on more then a woman moaning into his kisses. He pulled away to breath, feeling the heat of her body and her breath against his before he started kissing her again, his free hand trailing languorously down her body; reveling in the feel of her soft feminine form pressed against his harder body before he probed her wetness; the ache between her legs that he longed to fill himself. His cock was a crude baton attached to him now, 'resting' against Kaylee as Jordan reluctantly pulled her lips from hers only so he could push two fingers inside of her. Slowly, and deliberately, as he watched her face, his grip on her wrists tightening so he could feel her struggle.

So he could feel her resist as his fingers left her after their brief foray into her giving body.

But he'd dragged it out far enough for both of them, and Jordan's eyes never left hers - his hands still pinning her wrists above her, his larger form easily allowing him to do so - as he shifted above her. Jordan wanted to see what she'd look like when he finally did it, and the tip of his cock teased around her thighs. He let a moment pass as he paused above her, and then with little warning other then the slightest of grunts, Jordan pushed his length into Kaylee with one sudden, forced movement.

It was like a storm breaking as Jordan began to take Kaylee, never letting his length fully leave her as his hips started to piston into her.
 
Back
Top