I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
where does one start???

So many beautiful images to choose from, so much variety, all so lovely!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!

I'm here for one thing. I demand, I repeat, I demand! _me_ pussy! I demand to lick it, I demand to suck it's clit, I demand to finger it! If one cannot be supplied for whatever reason, I need at the very least, hypothetical _me_ pussy! So, gimme gimme gimme!

Ha ha hypothetical _me_'s pussy is here. :p

attachment.php

May I get a gentle pinch as well? ;)

A firm pinch is better. ;)

Welcome to my thread. :)

I was trying to start off slow, but forget that :) Love your pictures, I've been lurking for some time, finally commented; love what I've seen :rose: And, I always appreciate a firm pinch over a gentle one; seeing you tease your nipples between your fingers, I would love to take them between my lips, gently teasing them with my tongue

I was trying to start off slow, but forget that :) Love your pictures, I've been lurking for some time, finally commented; love what I've seen :rose: And, I always appreciate a firm pinch over a gentle one; seeing you tease your nipples between your fingers, I would love to take them between my lips, gently teasing them with my tongue

Oops....Sorry! :D

Thank you, glad you like them. :)

I bet you do! lol

Mmm......:devil:

Oops....Sorry! :D

Thank you, glad you like them. :)

I bet you do! lol

Mmm......:devil:

Don't be sorry :) While I dress normally for the (work) week, I am sometimes a weekend nudist. I have a hard situation going on in my lap that says I do like your pictures. :rose:

Don't be sorry :) While I dress normally for the (work) week, I am sometimes a weekend nudist. I have a hard situation going on in my lap that says I do like your pictures. :rose:

Just around the house? :D

Woo! :devil:

Yes, unfortunately, just around the house :) But, I am having a hard time ignoring your pictures, if you know what I mean :rose:

I'm not sure my son would be happy if I walked round naked! :eek: :D

That's a compliment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back