I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth again :kiss:
Well I'll amend the hours to as long as it takes to warm them up. :D
I'm making it an early night as I'm battling a banging headache :(. Hope you & son are having warm relaxing sleeps.
I send you cuddles and a big night night :kiss:
If you still have cold feet when you wake up image yourself in the attached pic! :kiss

Hope your headache has gone :kiss:
Son was talking in his sleep last night, which kept me awake :rolleyes:
Woo.....nice pic :D x

Morning sweet Me,
Ohhhhhhhh hope you took a pic, you know how much I love silly socks.
Did you order something from the Littlemichmached store ??????
Have a wonderful Hump Day and stay warm itsssssss cold:(
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hey emmy!!
No pic :(
I didn't, I emailed them & they don't deliver to the uk, there are some places online you can buy things though :)

Hope your headache has gone :kiss:
Son was talking in his sleep last night, which kept me awake :rolleyes:
Woo.....nice pic :D x
The headache is gone. YAY!
Hope he was trying to pick up a beautiful girl as he talked in his sleep! Ha ha!
If you need more rest since he kept you awake, I'm waiting with open arms to snuggle and cuddle you back to dreamland. ;)
Glad you like the pic. Saw you talking about Menorca on here as I read the thread and researched it. It's beautiful and when you visit you add more of that beauty to paradise. :kiss:
I saw the pic and thought of you dipping your toes in the sand to warm them.
I know you don't celebrate Thanksgiving but I just want you to know how thankful I am to have such an amazing woman & friend in my life. :kiss:

Last edited:
Hiya gorgeous.....snowing here, could do with some warming up :D xxxxxx

The headache is gone. YAY!
Hope he was trying to pick up a beautiful girl as he talked in his sleep! Ha ha!
If you need more rest since he kept you awake, I'm waiting with open arms to snuggle and cuddle you back to dreamland. ;)
Glad you like the pic. Saw you talking about Menorca on here as I read the thread and researched it. It's beautiful and when you visit you add more of that beauty to paradise. :kiss:
I saw the pic and thought of you dipping your toes in the sand to warm them.
I know you don't celebrate Thanksgiving but I just want you to know how thankful I am to have such an amazing woman & friend in my life. :kiss:

Yay!!
He was getting angry about coughing :D
No more sleep until bedtime ;)
Yes, we love Menorca, lovely island :)
Aww.....thank you :kiss:

Hey sexy bum!!
You definitely need to keep warm :kiss:
If I set off now, I'll be there by midnight ;) xx

Mmmmmm the midnight hour.....the perfect time of night ;) xxxx I'll meet you at the station :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back