The goss about Lit

this reads like every sad white knight event on the internet ever except sadder because instead of a girl it's an internet site

like that guy who has to charge into every conversation and "defend" that girl he likes despite her having expressed no need or desire for him to do so and totally takes it too far

and then when she tells him he doesn't need to do that and he should tone it down, he gets butthurt

and all of a sudden "she's an ungrateful bitch" who was just stringing him along and he's super bitter

=magnetron's relationship with lit.

I find Pilot's version more compelling.

I just thought it was the raging megalomania after the weeks of ass kissing to get the oh-so-important "job."

this reads like every sad white knight event on the internet ever except sadder because instead of a girl it's an internet site

like that guy who has to charge into every conversation and "defend" that girl he likes despite her having expressed no need or desire for him to do so and totally takes it too far

and then when she tells him he doesn't need to do that and he should tone it down, he gets butthurt

and all of a sudden "she's an ungrateful bitch" who was just stringing him along and he's super bitter

i tittered.

Ungrateful bitches are hot.

It was great, up until the bunghole part.

:(

* sends Bunga Bunga Bungalow back to the editor *

I'll never be as romantic and poetic as this fellow.

http://www.literotica.com/p/caramel-goddess

===============================================

P.S.

If you actually made it to the end of this thread, I feel sorry for you.

Anyhoo ..... I was the one that pointed out that your average forum poster was capable of discovering the IP addresses of other posters within the forum.

No one gave a shit.

So, if you want to be a douche like cjh and pick at this scab as if it will somehow hurt my feelings - have at it.

All it does is draw attention back to the fact that Laurel did not bother to ask me what I knew in order to take precautions to protect the IP addresses of everyone in the forum.

Last edited:
Back