Thinkings, feelings and...doings ~ 2013

No, no...no seriousness, it's a been a day of solemnity here.
Please...bring on the puns and the humour...

hugs back

...and always bring on the hugs. Always more hugs!

I'm not sure about the puns, but glad you could smile. :rose:

Now, the morning is magnificent here and I have things to do.

I'd ask Vail what she thinks I should do first, but I keep being inadvertently mean to her!
 
It's too early to have been up this long already.
And now my little alarm clock has fallen asleep again. Not fair.

Ah well, might as well use the time...as ever, NaNo calls!
 
I'm excited for tomorrow. Nervous, but excited more than anything.
I'm getting something done that I've wanted for a while now *bounces*
 
Synchronicity is not an easy thing to achieve

Despite what The Police think

(yes, I'm that old)
 
Right now...

I feel like this:

tumblr_mvr9sfeeXZ1qhi5qbo1_400.gif
 
Day #7 of being sick. Whatever it is, I can't seem to shake it.

Last time I was sick this long, I ended up with a painful ear infection. :(
 
Holy balls that hurt. Not as bad as I thought it would be but.... still painful.

So glad that it's done thought *bounces* it makes me happy!
 
Fuck me.. my hip is all messed up! It hurts!

What happened? If it's been going on for awhile, go get it looked at. Mine had been hurting on and off for like, ten years and it's the reason I'm having problems with my back/having to do physical therapy now.
 
What happened? If it's been going on for awhile, go get it looked at. Mine had been hurting on and off for like, ten years and it's the reason I'm having problems with my back/having to do physical therapy now.

Just today, I think it's time for me to start swimming again.
 
Day #7 of being sick. Whatever it is, I can't seem to shake it.

Last time I was sick this long, I ended up with a painful ear infection. :(

Ugh, sorry to hear that doll. Seems like this has been a pretty bad year for illness. I know I had a stomach bug and it seemed like it lasted forever, but it was only about a week, though I still feel a little queasy now and then like 2 weeks down the road.

The illness' just seem to be a little more tenacious this year. Hope you feel well soon :)
 
Back
Top