North Carolina Fuck Buddies.....

One of my hands is in the air requesting the rest of that story Nurse! You can guess where the other is...

What type of engineers do it for you? (please say electrical, please say electrical).....

Jenibee, when you say this is a topic you can get behind do you mean kneeling behind and being a part of? Or just providing validation and support :)
 
Oh and my apologies for fucking across state lines. But CPR was needed :)

I agree with jenibee - no apologies need! Plus, I'm pretty sure interstate fucking became a protected privilege with the original Commerce Clause...'twas a long trip to Washington in the 1790s, and by god, the Founders were going to be able to fuck the whole way!
 
Sad that this thread is so quiet. Anyone around in NC this Christmas weekend? Checking in from south of Raleigh
 
Merry Christmas from Wilmington, NC

42 year old straight guy in Wilmington. Would love to meet any of you that make your way to the beach. I love to lick the ladies and I give a pretty good massage with a very happy ending.

Scott
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20141202_222759835.jpg
    IMG_20141202_222759835.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 114
910 in the house, being from Fayetteville turned me into the freak I am today. And I am glad to be me. Always have been.
 
Last edited:
Looking in Southwest Charlotte

Bi Married WM here 30yo looking for something safe and discreet. M or F or couple.
 
Back
Top