men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would!! It's funny cuz I was just talking with someone about that very thing. I would love to watch my wife with her brother, then join in and clean up the creampie. Then have a wild night of completely un-inhibited fucking!! A guy can dream I guess

Ive seen my wife with other men before and theres nothing better then her wet sloppy pussy

You are a lucky man then!! I couldn't agree more. It's fun to clean up my creampie, but it would be awesome to clean up someone else's from her pussy.

I've seen my wife fondled by another man twice, both times while we've been watched as we fucked. The first time she let the guy play with her tits but turned him down when he asked if he could fuck her after me. The second time she was sucking my cock on her hands and knees and one of the guys watching started to finger her from behind. She came on his hand and loved it. I'm hoping i get to watch her fucked next time or at least suck another guys cock.

watched my gf

Ive sceen my gf, wife to be with one of her guy friends, was actually her ex, we were at a party and he was there as well after a few drinks dancing ect she bumped into him, think the sexual att was still there cos she ended up giving him a blow job in the backseat of my car, lol

I've seen my wife fondled by another man twice, both times while we've been watched as we fucked. The first time she let the guy play with her tits but turned him down when he asked if he could fuck her after me. The second time she was sucking my cock on her hands and knees and one of the guys watching started to finger her from behind. She came on his hand and loved it. I'm hoping i get to watch her fucked next time or at least suck another guys cock.

Best wishes to both of you. Thanks for sharing your experience and giving other couples and singles hope for better.

Oh wow!! That's hot man!! I'd love to be able to say I've been there with my wife.

You're living my dream, if I were in your shoes I would be doing everything I could to encourage her. Even the sexting part would be hot, and the fact that she's willing would put me over the top. I'd take the kids swimming, or anything to give her a couple of hours in the house so she could have some fun then text me when she's done so I can come home and she could fill me in on the details.

It all depends on how you feel about it all, but I would be all over this.

Let us know what, if anything, happens.

So my wife has been very sexually active before we got together 10 years ago. Since then our sex life has dwindled. Recently she has discovered a married friend we have know for years is very into her. Until she saw how bad his wife treated him she was never interested, now she has a new opinion of him.

As a key note this couple has been known to swing and his wife has told my wife on multiple occasions that she was okay with him haveing sex with another woman specifically my wife.

I came home a few nights ago and found my wife awake at 2AM, which is not normal. Soon I discovered she had been sexting with this guy all night long. SHe told him she wants to have sex with it and was sure I wouldn't mind due to it being a fantasy I have been having for years. Since this was the first time seeing actions like this I was initially put off, but soon realized everything she said was true. We had some awesome sex.

The next day He starting sexting her not knowing I was home. I encouraged her to continue. Eventually led to her sending pictures of her breasts to him. My wife thought it was hot and again we had great sex. When we woke up we had great sex, the next night we had great sex.

Superbowl Sunday came around and at the end f the night his wife encouraged him to stick around and he chose not to because he was afraid, even though I also encourage him, that he would upset me. Two nights later my wife and him began to sext again and realized that he was uncomfortable with me being around the first time they did it. I told my wife it was okay to have sex with him as long as she records it, to which she agreed.

Now that it has been a few days she isn't sure she really wants to do it. Should I encourage her? Further more I am off this week and it will be difficult to make myself scarce so it can happen since we have 2 kids and can only usually do things when they are asleep. anyways thanks for reading my story....

My wife

So my wife has been very sexually active before we got together 10 years ago. Since then our sex life has dwindled. Recently she has discovered a married friend we have know for years is very into her. Until she saw how bad his wife treated him she was never interested, now she has a new opinion of him.

As a key note this couple has been known to swing and his wife has told my wife on multiple occasions that she was okay with him haveing sex with another woman specifically my wife.

I came home a few nights ago and found my wife awake at 2AM, which is not normal. Soon I discovered she had been sexting with this guy all night long. SHe told him she wants to have sex with it and was sure I wouldn't mind due to it being a fantasy I have been having for years. Since this was the first time seeing actions like this I was initially put off, but soon realized everything she said was true. We had some awesome sex.

The next day He starting sexting her not knowing I was home. I encouraged her to continue. Eventually led to her sending pictures of her breasts to him. My wife thought it was hot and again we had great sex. When we woke up we had great sex, the next night we had great sex.

Superbowl Sunday came around and at the end f the night his wife encouraged him to stick around and he chose not to because he was afraid, even though I also encourage him, that he would upset me. Two nights later my wife and him began to sext again and realized that he was uncomfortable with me being around the first time they did it. I told my wife it was okay to have sex with him as long as she records it, to which she agreed.

Now that it has been a few days she isn't sure she really wants to do it. Should I encourage her? Further more I am off this week and it will be difficult to make myself scarce so it can happen since we have 2 kids and can only usually do things when they are asleep. anyways thanks for reading my story....

Wow what a great story and sexy situation. I hope this guy gets into your wife's panties soon. Be sure to share with the rest of us here.

Sometimes the best solution is the easiest one. Reserve a hotel room for the night. When the kids are asleep leave the house and your wife calls him over. They now have their privacy and can use your bed to screw in.

I wish my wife and I were on your situation. I'd love for another man to be fucking her.

I was the other guy

We worked together....
Mary was a few years older than I. We would flirt frequently. Nothing but comments. How sexy she looked or how nice the clothes she was wearing suited her. She was tall, thin, small breasts and a great ass. Being a butt guy rather than a boob guy it suited me just fine.

We had been working together for about six months constantly flirting. I was well aware she was married and never expected anything to come of it. One afternoon she was wearing an exceptionally short skirt and was bending over her desk to get something and I simply said, "Mmm mmm mm." She looked over her should and asked if I like that. I replied that like didn't begin to describe it. She went on to ask if wanted to, "take it for a test drive." I told her that I didn't that that Dave, (her husband), would like it. She told me that he wouldn't mind as long as he could watch. I asked if she was kidding and she said no, they had discussed it many times, but never acted on it.

I told her to make sure he wouldn't mind and I would love to share that cute ass of hers.

The next day she told me that she had talked to Dave about it and he was all for it. She invited me over to dinner that Friday.

Friday rolled around and I drove over to their home after work. I brought wine for the dinner. She opened the door in a short skirt and silk blouse, no shoes.

She invited me in with a big smile. When I stepped inside the door she closed it, kissed me on the cheek, and took the bottle from me. She thanked me and told me that we would be eating soon. She told me that Dave would be right in.

I had met him a few times in the past. He came in and we shook hands. Nothing but some small talk.

At dinner there was not even a hint of any upcoming events. We drank the wine and talked mostly about work. After dinner we moved to the living room. I had pretty much given up on anything happening.

I sat down on the couch and Dave moved to a chair. Mary was still moving somethings around in the kitchen. When she stepped into the room, Dave asked, "Derick, would you like a drink or something?" I responded no thanks that I was just fine. "Well how about a blowjob then? Mary, help him out."

She walked over and knealt between my legs. She kissed me passionately and her hand went to my crotch. She stroked my cock through my dockers and I was instantly hard. She unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick. She kissedit softly then slid her mouth over it and sucked it hard.

I stood up and kicked my shoes off and unbuttoned my shirt while she continued to slowly massage my cock with her mouth and tongue. I dropped my pants. She pulled my boxer briefs down and I was standing naked in front of this sexy lady while her husband watched. He commented on the size of my cock and asked her if it tasted good. I pulled her to her feet. I began to undress her. I removed her blouse and bra while I kissed her. I slid my hands under her skirt and grabbed her thong and pulled it down. I pushed her down on to the couch and began to eat her shaved pussy.

Her husband was still sitting in the chair just watching. I distinctly recall her running her fingers through my hair while I licked her pussy up and down and slid a finger inside her.

She arched her back and shoved her pussy hard against my mouth. She came on my tongue. I then pulled her to her feet, moved to the end of the couch and bent her over it. I lifted that short skirt, the only clothing she had on, and looked at that sexy ass that had started this whole event. I slid my cock inside her pussy and began fucking her slowly while her husband continued to watch and encourage her. After a few minutes, I felt the pressure building in my cock. I began to pump her harder and faster. "Cum on my ass," she moaned. I pulled my dick out and came all over that sexy ass.

For the first time, Dave moved out of his chair and came over and kissed his wife. This was the beginning of a long night and several additional encounters. All were me having sex with his wife while he watched.

We worked together....
Mary was a few years older than I. We would flirt frequently. Nothing but comments. How sexy she looked or how nice the clothes she was wearing suited her. She was tall, thin, small breasts and a great ass. Being a butt guy rather than a boob guy it suited me just fine.

We had been working together for about six months constantly flirting. I was well aware she was married and never expected anything to come of it. One afternoon she was wearing an exceptionally short skirt and was bending over her desk to get something and I simply said, "Mmm mmm mm." She looked over her should and asked if I like that. I replied that like didn't begin to describe it. She went on to ask if wanted to, "take it for a test drive." I told her that I didn't that that Dave, (her husband), would like it. She told me that he wouldn't mind as long as he could watch. I asked if she was kidding and she said no, they had discussed it many times, but never acted on it.

I told her to make sure he wouldn't mind and I would love to share that cute ass of hers.

The next day she told me that she had talked to Dave about it and he was all for it. She invited me over to dinner that Friday.

Friday rolled around and I drove over to their home after work. I brought wine for the dinner. She opened the door in a short skirt and silk blouse, no shoes.

She invited me in with a big smile. When I stepped inside the door she closed it, kissed me on the cheek, and took the bottle from me. She thanked me and told me that we would be eating soon. She told me that Dave would be right in.

I had met him a few times in the past. He came in and we shook hands. Nothing but some small talk.

At dinner there was not even a hint of any upcoming events. We drank the wine and talked mostly about work. After dinner we moved to the living room. I had pretty much given up on anything happening.

I sat down on the couch and Dave moved to a chair. Mary was still moving somethings around in the kitchen. When she stepped into the room, Dave asked, "Derick, would you like a drink or something?" I responded no thanks that I was just fine. "Well how about a blowjob then? Mary, help him out."

She walked over and knealt between my legs. She kissed me passionately and her hand went to my crotch. She stroked my cock through my dockers and I was instantly hard. She unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick. She kissedit softly then slid her mouth over it and sucked it hard.

I stood up and kicked my shoes off and unbuttoned my shirt while she continued to slowly massage my cock with her mouth and tongue. I dropped my pants. She pulled my boxer briefs down and I was standing naked in front of this sexy lady while her husband watched. He commented on the size of my cock and asked her if it tasted good. I pulled her to her feet. I began to undress her. I removed her blouse and bra while I kissed her. I slid my hands under her skirt and grabbed her thong and pulled it down. I pushed her down on to the couch and began to eat her shaved pussy.

Her husband was still sitting in the chair just watching. I distinctly recall her running her fingers through my hair while I licked her pussy up and down and slid a finger inside her.

She arched her back and shoved her pussy hard against my mouth. She came on my tongue. I then pulled her to her feet, moved to the end of the couch and bent her over it. I lifted that short skirt, the only clothing she had on, and looked at that sexy ass that had started this whole event. I slid my cock inside her pussy and began fucking her slowly while her husband continued to watch and encourage her. After a few minutes, I felt the pressure building in my cock. I began to pump her harder and faster. "Cum on my ass," she moaned. I pulled my dick out and came all over that sexy ass.

For the first time, Dave moved out of his chair and came over and kissed his wife. This was the beginning of a long night and several additional encounters. All were me having sex with his wife while he watched.

/fans herself...

I need a coworker like YOU! ;)

I wish my husband was into this. My sex drive is off the charts compared to his and it would make me so happy if he was willing to share me but it's just not his thing :(

cuckold

My husband wants that even going as far as wanting the other man to claim my pussy for himself and denying him any sex at all with me im totally into it and Im definitely doing it

Did this with a couple before. He wanted to watch, then ended up joining. I'm bi, so we all ended up having a hot time. Hope to do it again some day.

We worked together....

Wow! This is wickedly hot! I want a husband like Mary's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back