Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna lose! because then you'll not be able to keep your hands off me. and then I'll get some action. and then I'll win!:nana:

the dancing banana has never been more appropriate!

There presumably has to be some rules here... set number of clothes?

I’d do better at strip scrabble than poker, although strip ‘guess who’ might be more up my street - or buckaroo! :D

There presumably has to be some rules here... set number of clothes?

I’d do better at strip scrabble than poker, although strip ‘guess who’ might be more up my street - or buckaroo! :D

What this place needs is a hot tub and strip buckaroo.! Add beer and chocolate and I'm never leaving...

What this place needs is a hot tub and strip buckaroo.! Add beer and chocolate and I'm never leaving...

Temporarily not drinking - but make it a nice red wine and I might be in ;)

Have we lost the OP? Sad if we have, could find him his play date at the hot tub party...

Temporarily not drinking - but make it a nice red wine and I might be in ;)

Have we lost the OP? Sad if we have, could find him his play date at the hot tub party...

I've given up the book of faces for Lent... Although book of faces would be way more tolerable with friends like you in it:devil:

And yes OP now irrelevant. Shame. A personal ad >12 pages long... Most people here would give head for!

Hope he comes back. I still have hopes for some action. Clothes ARE optional at the hot tub aren't they?

I hope he comes back too! OP - are you listening?

I’m going with clothes because I have a secret fantasy of entering a naff wet t-shirt contest and if I’m the only entrant - I gotta win right? Wait! You’re not entering are you?

Why does my phone keep trying to change shirt to short? I am not entering a wet short contest :eek:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=88539432&postcount=2423

Yes I'm entering.
Its a white linen shirt. I'll beat all comers.

Who am I kidding. You win hands down

Hands down MY pants... (I'm not drunk its 10:30 am)

And isn't there a wet T-shirt round in Miss World? You'd win:kiss:

Yes I'm entering.
Its a white linen shirt. I'll beat all comers.

Who am I kidding. You win hands down

Hands down MY pants... (I'm not drunk its 10:30 am)

And isn't there a wet T-shirt round in Miss World? You'd win:kiss:

Yeah but isn’t cunty—Trump something to do with Miss World? :rolleyes: I need a feminist wet t-shirt contest... not sure how that works but I’ll figure it out ;)

Yeah but isn’t cunty—Trump something to do with Miss World? :rolleyes: I need a feminist wet t-shirt contest... not sure how that works but I’ll figure it out ;)

For every titty show, you have a guy in wet pants... Is that equality? I have an average packet, so I don't think I'll win;)

For every titty show, you have a guy in wet pants... Is that equality? I have an average packet, so I don't think I'll win;)

Maybe the feminist angle comes from it being a show for women, by women... and no one gets judged - you can sit in the bar opposite and just watch us joyously leave the venue at the end of the night... yeah, I know it’s weird where my mind goes sometimes...

For the record.

Fuck me what a rack!

And thanks :) your valiant efforts to revive the Victoria’s secret thread will have to exclude me... VS don’t go up my size rack... :rolleyes: I suppose I could start the M&S undies thread... :D

Maybe the feminist angle comes from it being a show for women, by women... and no one gets judged - you can sit in the bar opposite and just watch us joyously leave the venue at the end of the night... yeah, I know it’s weird where my mind goes sometimes...

But I can be naked!?

Isn't this bingo?:p

And thanks :) your valiant efforts to revive the Victoria’s secret thread will have to exclude me... VS don’t go up my size rack... :rolleyes: I suppose I could start the M&S undies thread... :D

Bravissimo! (Clapping like I'm at the opera and I know what I'm doing)

(,you stalking me!)(guys NEVER get stalkers:()

Bravissimo! (Clapping like I'm at the opera and I know what I'm doing)

(,you stalking me!)(guys NEVER get stalkers:()

Ha! Not stalking (probably ;)), but spotted the revived VS thread near mine and was disappointed to find no new pics, just a bump from you :D. VS only go up to a DDD - god, I would love to be only a DDD.... :eek:

Ha! Not stalking (probably ;)), but spotted the revived VS thread near mine and was disappointed to find no new pics, just a bump from you :D. VS only go up to a DDD - god, I would love to be only a DDD.... :eek:

I refer you to my earlier comment... "What a fucking rack" we all have our crosses to bare... (Am I allowed go write that at Easter?

And I'm sure you could shoehorn into a DDD and serve beer as a buxom wench (that's mean as compliment, even if it doesn't sound like one)

My special skill used to be looking for old threads and bumping them.... Some people got shirty though

I refer you to my earlier comment... "What a fucking rack" we all have our crosses to bare... (Am I allowed go write that at Easter?

And I'm sure you could shoehorn into a DDD and serve beer as a buxom wench (that's mean as compliment, even if it doesn't sound like one)

Definitely allowed to say that at Easter given I mused about the idea doing a cruxifixction pic for Easter on my thread (and am only held back by body confidence issues - otherwise I would definitely be doing a bad taste crucifixion...)

If the OP wants a Christmas card, he can tell us how many eggs he's got...

And with regards to body confidence...
I refer you to my earlier comments.
Lovely pins
Awesome rack

He's been a very naughty boy... Gertit?

This the season of chocolate. X

No chocolate yet - but toasted hot cross buns in the sun which prompted a less blasphemous pic (although I really like my crucifixion - words I never thought I’d say...:eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back