Seducing son-in-law

Re: I'm Back

mother_in_law said:
Hi all. I am back from being on vacation. I have a ceiling bulb blowed in the kitchen. I guess I will have to call one of my Son-in-laws to come and fix it.______MOM

Yippee Doo.....

You were out of the picture for a few pages now your back.....

I have been thinking of you.....your mother and father must have been sister and brother to come up with something like you.....

Plus your answers are getting so juvenile....Your so possessed with the fixing thing scenario.....don't your daughter's want to cmoe over to visit good old mom, while there hubbies are their....

Yeah your 51....and look just like that web picture...those shoes are so pretty.....Well I am 55 and just started to fuck my 11 year old grand daughter....sounds like you might want to blow your grandchildren if you ever have them......

of course folks that comment about a granddaughter s not the real deal.....go home fake moron......if you really were a mil and were fucking your son in law's well i might be able to see how you can seduce them....maybe your daughters are so fugly......

But in truth your so full of shit.....it smells for miles around you

Big L
 
Re: I'm Back

mother_in_law said:
Hi all. I am back from being on vacation. I have a ceiling bulb blowed in the kitchen. I guess I will have to call one of my Son-in-laws to come and fix it.______MOM

Hi Mom-In-Law
Don't let them get to you. They are just jealous..I am 67 and would love to get into my 40 year old daughter-in-law's panties. She always has been so 'cute' and nice and on occasion sits on the floor in shorts...with legs up in front of her, showing her panties...doubt if I ever will, but it is a fantasy of mine...If you care to email me in detail of some of your sexperiences...Ok...
RHG1000@aol.com...Thanks
 
to all you guys out there that thik this is the greatest thing, have you considered what you would do/react if you found out yor dad was screwing your wife?
 
Ladybird said:
G'day MIL... given the kids any STD's lately?

instead of seducing your son n laws you probably tell them how they should live THEIR lives. always nick picking and sticking your nose in places that it dosen't belong. do you sit in your house with binoculers spying on all your neighbors and complaing to them if they dont do as you do?
WHY does it bother you so much how other people choose to live THEIR lives? Is it because you have no life of your own and are you jealous of others because they are having fun?

go out and get laid, and dont just lay there like a bump on a log either, i have a feeling you think kinky sex is if your on top!!!
so how does it feel to have somebody give you the shit your always giving out?

"it's alright to let others think your stupid. but not alright to open your mouth and remove all dought."
 
Re: I'm Back

mother_in_law said:
Hi all. I am back from being on vacation. I have a ceiling bulb blowed in the kitchen. I guess I will have to call one of my Son-in-laws to come and fix it.______MOM

M I L, I salute you for living your life the way you want to. you know that we only have one to live so we might as well live it to the fullest.
and you could care less what some of these up tight people think, good for you cheers all around.
ive never been married so i havent had the oppurtunity to sleep with a mil. but i have slept with my sis n law. go to my thread ..."INLAWS" and check it out.
oh by the way you are one fine looking lady, no wonder your "BOYS" were glad to get ahold of you. lucky guys indeed!!!:p :p :p
 
unzip said:
go out and get laid, and dont just lay there like a bump on a log either, i have a feeling you think kinky sex is if your on top!!!
so how does it feel to have somebody give you the shit your always giving out?
"it's alright to let others think your stupid. but not alright to open your mouth and remove all dought."

Dearie me... this is just too precious. If this post is in reference to me.. then you're showing just how ignorant you are!

Kinky? You don't know what the word means!

I have several lovers honey.. all very happy and content MEN.
 
Ladybird said:


Dearie me... this is just too precious. If this post is in reference to me.. then you're showing just how ignorant you are!

Kinky? You don't know what the word means!

I have several lovers honey.. all very happy and content MEN.

sounds like i might of hit a little sore spot:D
 
unzip said:
sounds like i might of hit a little sore spot:D

LOL.. you sure did!

I have no tolerance for ignorant people who jump to conclusions.
 
Ladybird said:


LOL.. you sure did!

I have no tolerance for ignorant people who jump to conclusions.

isn't that what your doing?
and if this subject bothers you so much why do you keep coming on here . I believe in voicing your opinon about something but when you keep going on and on about it, it gets old. everybody knows you don't agree with M I L. you've made your point, you've given your opinion, so let it rest ok?
;)
 
Quite honestly I couldn't care less who MIL fucked, or even if she did at all.

That's even if there is a MIL... I'm not convinced.

I am a mother with a married daughter.

My thoughts and feelings go past MIL and her lust, to her daughters.

Here we are on Mothers Day, and this woman is publicly and proudly betraying her daughters.

So MIL can go and fuck a donkey in the middle of the street for all I care. But I can't understand a mother doing this to her daughers. Tis the worst breach of trust that I can think of.

You're right about rehashing old opinions.

In truth I posted just to tease MIL, if you read back you'll see that she/he has done the same to me. Tis just a little bit of fun that MIL and I engage in from time to time.
 
That's even if there is a MIL... I'm not convinced.


Like you, I myself ain't completely convinced that M I L exist, but it's like any story or movie you see or read, it lets you explore your imagination for a little while. and there's nothing wrong with that is there?
If everybody bought a book, seen a movie, or listened to music by what the critics said we would miss out on alot of great stuff.
i think that the best movies and books are the ones that get low ratings.
this thread is a fantasy for guys, like making love to an older woman. It just has a different twist to it is all.
I want to appologize for not realizing you and MIL have been politely razzing each other, your right that was my ignorance.
And if i've offended you in anyway I"m sorry for that too.

I'm sure your a very wonderful young lady and a great mom.
and you shouldn't let something like this thread get to you, like you said it could all be just a fantasy. and that is pretty harmless right?
have a great mothers day ok?:)
 
My goodness... what a lovely man you are.

There no need for apology either, as I've not been offended.

I have no problem with fantasy. I think it's healty, lets us let go of some of the things we have locked up inside.

If this thread had been put forward as a fantasy, I wouldn't even have bothered with it. But it hasn't, and I hate the idea that it actively encourages this kind of behavour without even considering the people who could be hurt by it.

That's what has annoyed me.

But, it has given me the opportunity to meet you.. so something good has come from it. :)
 
Hmmm I wonder if MIL's real name is Scott? *chuckle* sort of believable actually.

HSJ > MIL :D
 
But, it has given me the opportunity to meet you.. so something good has come from it. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

well thank you very much for the kind words, see i knew you weren't a bad lady ;) and i bet we could have some great disscussions because we both seem to like to voice our opinions.
and the way i see it ...these guys boffed thier MIL, so apparently thier marrages aren't going well. and thier wives or probably getting a little on the side.
wouldn't it be great if the wives were doing thier FIL's!!!!
ha just a thought. and i too am glad to have met you:D
 
QuickDuck said:
Hmmm I wonder if MIL's real name is Scott? *chuckle* sort of believable actually.

HSJ > MIL :D

ha your probably right...Henery Scott Jones!!!
 
Hey Duckie.. I can't help but think you could be on a winner here.

MIL's postings are very similar to High School Jocks... LOL

What a laugh.. I'd love to know the real identity behind the nics, someone with a great sense of humour I'm sure!
 
unzip said:


ha your probably right...Henery Scott Jones!!!

hehe actually I was referring to High School Jock over on the general forums :)

hmmm *ponder*ponder* :D
 
Ladybird said:
Hey Duckie.. I can't help but think you could be on a winner here.

MIL's postings are very similar to High School Jocks... LOL

What a laugh.. I'd love to know the real identity behind the nics, someone with a great sense of humour I'm sure!


For High School Jock, the current money is on it being Marxist or Redwave... i am leaning towards Marxist.
 
MIL!! Where have you been?

Afghanistan... fucking the boys there? Trying to boost moral or something?

Good to have you back, we haven't had a good laugh on this board for a while.

So what have you been up to? Tell us every grotty detail. :D
 
my mom in law

hey everyone.

Im 24yo and have lived with g/f and mother-in-law before getting married. We have played a few nice games together that climaxed after a year or so into sex.

We used to have a few drinks and stay up after g/f went to bed. Then i would massage her, and gradually feel her breasts. She has large breasts that i find irresistable.

Unofrtunately we havent done it for a while and i think she regrets doing it. I want more though.

Love to hear from as many people as possible. My email is aussy1000@hotmail.com Please reply, and i we can share more.

Bye
 
aussy1000

Yes ,I regretted the first few times but the lust took over. Yes ladybird I knew it was wrong but being lonely does strange things to you. Aussie 1000 don't pressure her . Try a little romance . She wants more. ___MOM
 
I know loneliness MIL, we're old friends.

But I haven't taken my son in law to my bed. You see, I care for my daughter too much to even contemplate it.
 
Back
Top