Handjobs to Strangers

Fill the jar

Suppose our young heroine is sent on a scavenger hunt as part of a sorority initiation. Her first task is to bring back a jar (you decide the size) filled with semen that she must harvest from willing strangers.

It will probably have at least ten chapters, plus one or more spinoffs by the time I exhaust all of the possibilities in the story line.
I don't mean to nitpick, but as a writer you should know this.
Although story and line are words in themselves, storyline is one word, just like timeline.

Fantasies-only said:
At 18 years old, a kid can enter a bar, and even order a drink with parental consent or adult supervision.
A minor cannot do this.

Not if you live in the United States. In Quebec, the legal drinking age is 18, and and in most of the rest of Canada, it's 19.

bisexplicit said:
Not if you live in the United States. In Quebec, the legal drinking age is 18, and and in most of the rest of Canada, it's 19.
As for Canada, that isn't fair, since there you can do most adult things at 16, such as get a temporary driver's license (must wait another year to drive a car without a parent present).

In America (and I don't mean South America), an 18 year old may order a non alcoholic beverage in a bar, with written parental consent or adult supervision.
Under 18, a minor can't even enter the bar.

It may also depend on the state you live in.

Last edited:
Hallowed Eve said:
So... How do you see it happening? Does the lady just reach over and start carassing the man's cock through his pants? Is his crotch concealed, or would passersby be able to see?
I like the idea of a quick handjob by an aggressive woman - she unzips him and proceeds to jerk him off. Maybe she rolls a condom onto him first. Her hand is concealed from the view of others. Most of the scenes I mentioned have limited duration...therefore, the need for haste, and anonymity afterwards. On the crowded subway, he might hold her breast under her coat while she jerks him off. Plenty of eye contact - she looks him in the eye while she does it, then blends into the crowd at the next stop, while he tries to get himself back together. This could work into a story involving couples who like public sex also.

Fantasies-only said:
As for Canada, that isn't fair, since there you can do most adult things at 16, such as get a drivers temporary license (must wait another year to drive a car without a parent present).

In America (and I don't mean South America), an 18 year old may order a non alcoholic beverage in a bar, with written parental consent or adult supervision.
Under 18, a minor can't even enter the bar.

It may also depend on the state you live in.

I'm sorry, but do you know what you're talking about? There are the rare 18+ bars/clubs, but the majority don't allow anyone under 21. It does NOT vary by state, and hasn't for about 30 years.

And in most US states, you get a drivers license at 16, so I'm not sure what point you are making there at all.

bisexplicit said:
I'm sorry, but do you know what you're talking about? There are the rare 18+ bars/clubs, but the majority don't allow anyone under 21. It does NOT vary by state, and hasn't for about 30 years.

And in most US states, you get a drivers license at 16, so I'm not sure what point you are making there at all.
Nevermind
Please don't start a flame war.

Not to get bogged down in trivia, but

Fantasies-only said:
I don't mean to nitpick, but as a writer you should know this.
Although story and line are words in themselves, storyline is one word, just like timeline.

Here's what the Houghton Mifflin Dictionary says about it:

story line

NOUN:

The plot of a story or dramatic work.

This is fun but I need to do some writing

Fantasies-only said:
Wikipedia: Storyline
Wikipedia: Compound (linguistics)

A storyline and plot or plot line are slightly different.
A storyline implies a set of linear events, while a plot doesn't need to be linear, as in a flashback that explains the storyline we've seen so far, and it can be in any genre or a combinatation of genres.

From Encyclopaedia Britannica

1. His best-selling The World According to Garp (1978; film, 1982) is notable, like his other works, for its engaging story line, colourful characterizations, macabre humour, and examination of contemporary issues.

2. Standard features of Bollywood films include formulaic story lines, expertly choreographed fight scenes, spectacular song-and-dance routines, emotion-charged melodrama, and larger-than-life heroes.

From Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Main Entry: story line
Function: noun: the plot of a story or drama

From Lingua Links

Definition: A story line is the plot of a story or play.

You say "tomayto" and I'll say "tomahto" and we'll both be happy as clams.

If the writers for The Encyclopaedia Britannica feel comfortable using "story line", I won't lose any sleep over using it too.

Truce?

bisexplicit said:

Thank you, Bi. I was thinking the same things as you...but have been getting a lot of headaches lately. :rolleyes:

I would love it if my gf gave another guy a handjob...its hot because its realistic for me....she has gone away for the weekend and hopefully that will be our game....big breasted gorgeous angel!!!

I've been working on a story similar to this one. A couple has a sexy date planned where she gets all whored up to 'meet' him in a bar for some simple role-play. Some hot young guy gets there first and starts hitting on her. At first she is anxious, but he is 'all that and a bag of chips' and has this huge bulge. Since her husband is late, she starts enjoying talking to the young stud, and he gets her all worked up. She goes to the bathroom and he follows her. He gets insistent, and she is more than a little curious anyway so she pulls out his dick and gives him a hand-job. When the husband gets there she is all worked up and ready so they leave. Then she puts her feet on the dashboard and gets herself off on the way home. Good sex for all in the end. It's a work in progress. :D

bridger jack said:
I've been working on a story similar to this one. A couple has a sexy date planned where she gets all whored up to 'meet' him in a bar for some simple role-play. Some hot young guy gets there first and starts hitting on her. At first she is anxious, but he is 'all that and a bag of chips' and has this huge bulge. Since her husband is late, she starts enjoying talking to the young stud, and he gets her all worked up. She goes to the bathroom and he follows her. He gets insistent, and she is more than a little curious anyway so she pulls out his dick and gives him a hand-job. When the husband gets there she is all worked up and ready so they leave. Then she puts her feet on the dashboard and gets herself off on the way home. Good sex for all in the end. It's a work in progress. :D
I trust you are just leaving out "the good parts" to wet our appetites.
We need some good public cock grabbing and female breast fondling.
I'd love to read about the people's reactions (women to penis and young men to breasts).

That's the idea, whetting the appetite. I don't want to write the whole thing into this little box! I'm putting together a small volume of stories (some fantasies of mine, some pure fiction) as a gift to my wife. I haven't 'fleshed out' the good parts yet! :D

WhiteTigerNipples said:
Would you consider them strangers if they were introduced by a friend before you jerked them off?

"Suzy, this is Jack and this is John, now get strokin'!"

Woman is driving home after work, west, into extremely bright sunlight. Her windshield's a mess, and there's no windshield wiper fluid in the vehicle. She pulls up to a stop-light, and a young man with a squeegee comes up, offering to clean her windows. He does a good job of them, but as he's finishing up, she realizes she's completely out of lose change. She admires again how attractive this young man is, and makes up her mind to proposition him. She checks her rear-view mirror to make sure she's not holding up traffic, then offers to trade him her services as payment for his. Insert sex scene. She enjoys the encounter so much that she intentionally begins seeking similar encounters on her way home from work every day.

Back