The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

*shuffles back in, see's who is here, and pounces on LS nibbling at the fun bits before abducting the teapot off to the comfy chair, that has the best sunbeam*

mornin' how goes? Tea? :D

*is too distracted by nibblins to secure the teapot and watches in tears as he made off with it*

Q__Q

Mahhh precious.... *sniff*

Today went well but now its gone...

I'm off to the land of dreams. Night night forest forager :rose:

Uggg:)

*gives him a hug and a goose before bed* :devil::heart:

*is too distracted by nibblins to secure the teapot and watches in tears as he made off with it*

Q__Q

Mahhh precious.... *sniff*

*gives him a hug and a goose before bed* :devil::heart:

Don't be fooled Badgy, she just wants you for your ceramics.

Don't be fooled Badgy, she just wants you for your ceramics.

Yea? And what is it that I want you for then, hmmmm kitty cat? Miao... :cattail: :devil:

Hey LS you can join me on the comfy chair if you like

*flashes a bit of teapot as enticement* :D;)

*rushes over all at once, excited like*

omg omg omg comfy chair and tea!

What kinda tea?

VHS? BEtamax?

Goes and looks up 1980's technical terms at the local sceince museum!!

O-O Please don't tell me that you don't remember the 80's!! :eek:

Yea? And what is it that I want you for then, hmmmm kitty cat? Miao... :cattail: :devil:

What kinda tea?

SAdly I do.... :eek:

What kinda tea?

*opens teapot looks inside* er Tea tea? ;):D

Bring cups

or not, that might be fun too... actually don't bring the cups ;):devil:

VHS? BEtamax?

Goes and looks up 1980's technical terms at the local sceince museum!!

I know VHS, just. But Betamax? Is that the first internet link?

Back in Britain after our jumps, final bit of work on my Military Engineering paper. Then going to London tonight - we’ve been given free tickets for a West End show (not allowed to say which).

Back in Britain after our jumps, final bit of work on my Military Engineering paper. Then going to London tonight - we’ve been given free tickets for a West End show (not allowed to say which).

Betamax was a rival of VHS in the olden days. Enjoy the show :)

Because I was a teenager in the 80s, makes me realise how mature I am supposed to be :eek:

Mature is just a video game rating! :D

Ooooh I hope you enjoy it! You deserve some R&R!! *hugs and kisses*

Good Morning China Pearl. Any CG news?

Robyn, you’ll find you get a lot of freebies, you’ve earned them so enjoy. I want to publicly say here that you scored 96% on your course and Sal was just behind on 93%. Congratulations!

Most of the European Lions/Lionesses are returning home today which means we start our leave. HSG and I are going to the Marine Base tonight (yes we know it’s an earthquake zone lol) and on Friday Rick and I go to Texas before returning to California to plan HSG’s wedding to Tom on 7th July, CG’s Birthday!

I’ve got a new nickname = RICK’S WOMAN! I’m so proud to be thought of like that. We’ll be back in Britain soon before returning for the wedding.

Speaking of CG, May I suggest to Glad, SF or Uggg, whoever launches chapter 9 of China Pearl that we re name it ‘CG Raven’s China Pearl Inn’. I’m sure it will gladden his dear heart when he returns.

Right, going to grab a pool car and get to that marine base.

Good Morning China Pearl. Any CG news?

Robyn, you’ll find you get a lot of freebies, you’ve earned them so enjoy. I want to publicly say here that you scored 96% on your course and Sal was just behind on 93%. Congratulations!

Most of the European Lions/Lionesses are returning home today which means we start our leave. HSG and I are going to the Marine Base tonight (yes we know it’s an earthquake zone lol) and on Friday Rick and I go to Texas before returning to California to plan HSG’s wedding to Tom on 7th July, CG’s Birthday!

I’ve got a new nickname = RICK’S WOMAN! I’m so proud to be thought of like that. We’ll be back in Britain soon before returning for the wedding.

Speaking of CG, May I suggest to Glad, SF or Uggg, whoever launches chapter 9 of China Pearl that we re name it ‘CG Raven’s China Pearl Inn’. I’m sure it will gladden his dear heart when he returns.

Right, going to grab a pool car and get to that marine base.

Congratulations to the girls on their test scores. I am sure if there is any shaking going on it will be caused by you four. :D

We have gone through this edition of the Inn super fast. Hopefully, CG will be back and feeling better when the time comes to switch to a new chapter.

Say hi to the guys. :)

::Cleaning up the remains of the Ming vase. The second to be broken in the past couple of months. Sighing at the wanton destruction of a priceless vase.::

Last edited:
Congratulations to the girls on their test scores. I am sure if there is any shaking going on it will be caused by you four. :D

We have gone through this edition of the Inn super fast. Hopefully, CG will be back and feeling better when the time comes to switch to a new chapter.

Say hi to the guys. :)

Hi SF,

Hope you slept well?

Back