Branding

Rich2018

Experienced
Joined
Apr 29, 2018
Posts
47
Do the stories of the sex cult NXIVM branding females interest you ?


Has any woman on here fantasized about being branded ?
 
never fantasized about being branded or branding anyone.

In my opinion, it's best when the skin is clear and smooth. Any sort of permanent marks or scarring turns me off. I can understand small tattoos that look pretty or stylish - like jewelry. I do not understand tattoos with pokemons, guns, skulls or any other pictures, especially poorly drawn. A good tattoo should be small and abstract in my opinion.
 
Prior to a year ago I'd have said absolutely not. I'm terrified of needles, and I always considered it silly to take a risk when who knows what life might bring.
All of those things are still true, but, I will say I have actually considered it. I wouldn't say it is a fantasy or even a desire, but I have considered it. I actually have a version of the symbol that is my avatar that I'm working on that I've dreamed of turning into a tattoo...but the people I'm involved with in my life would ALL agree with Nezhul that permanent marks are a detraction. For me, the draw is the "mark" the "claim". Yes, that is attractive to me, at the same time scary as hell. I think it is something I dream about because it ticks most of my boxes: hard to do thus I'd feel proud I did it: yes. Scary for me so I'd feel proud that I did it: yes. A statement of belonging or that I'm wanted/ desired : yes. Something I can look at/ touch and immediately be grounded in my *belonging*: yes.

But probably never going to happen because it isn't something that would please anyone in my life...if it wouldn't please then it wouldn't fill ANY of those tick boxes up there.
 
Back
Top