Lit- like attacks, Lit-like insults

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
Lit- like attacks, Lit-like insults


White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders found herself on Thursday defending Tonald Drump's contradictory early-morning tweets regarding a House vote on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. It did not go very well.


His tweet today was contradictory,” NBC Chief White House correspondent Hallie Jackson said. “It was confusing. It just was.”

"We weren’t confused,” Huckabee Sanders said, when asked to explain (Tonald Drump's) obvious about-face. “Some of you guys were.”


Noting that various surrogates for the (Drump/ Drumpf) administration had been publicly urging the passage of the bill, Jackson asked Huckabee Sanders how the public could trust what anyone said (Tonald Drump's) position was.


“Uh...” Huckabee Sanders replied, “I think that the premise of your question is completely ridiculous and shows the lack of knowledge that you have on this process.”

Because when all else fails, switch to insults and hope to god everyone just leaves you alone, right ?

https://splinternews.com/sarah-huckabee-sanders-cant-answer-reporters-question-s-1822001101
 
https://crooksandliars.com/2018/01/ana-navarro-jason-miller-i-dont-say-you


Jason Miller Insults Ana Navarro

1/12/18

Miller tried to patronize her, "Anna, you're melting. You're melting, Anna."

"I'm not melting, I'm not a snowflake.."

"It's not even springtime and you're melting," he said.

Navarro noted that Miller is the one making personal attacks: "I don't say that you look like a buffoon trying to make sense of what this man is saying!” she said. “This is Donald Trump being a racist. I don’t care what you say."


Miller pushed back saying Trump said he didn't say those words.

(Miller told a lie. We know that Trump did use those very words.)


Senator Dick Durbin went on the record and on camera to say that


Donald Trump:

"said things that were hate-filled, vile, and racist. I use those words advisedly. I understand how powerful they are. But I cannot believe, in the history of the White House, in that Oval Office, a president has ever spoken the words that I personally heard our president say yesterday. You've seen the comments in the press, I've not seen one of them that's inaccurate."


https://crooksandliars.com/2018/01/no-more-denials-sen-dick-durbin-confirms


(Dick Durbin is a Democrat, and did not swear a loyalty pledge to Trump. He has no obligation to protect Trump from any of the ugly blunders Trump makes.)


The White House initially did not directly deny that Trump used the language, instead pivoting in a statement Thursday to say he would “always fight for the American people.”

On Friday, though, Trump took to Twitter to say he didn’t use the incendiary words.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...shithole-countries-durbin-20180112-story.html
 
Satire is meant to ridicule power. If you are laughing at people who are hurting, it's not satire, it's bullying."

– Terry Pratchett pic.twitter.com/XxzkXlOpk0

— Shaula Evans (@ShaulaEvans) January 13, 2018
BLAST FROM THE PAST
 
Pelosi! Pelosi! Pelosi!

For a short while, Republicans could not stop themselves from injecting Nancy Pelosi's name into every media cycle.

Lately, Nancy Pelosi has collected objections from Democrats-Too old! Not sexy! Been in office for a long time, and we want a new face ! (male ?) Has been identified by the Republican party, and has been used to beat Democrat candidates about the head! She is not promoting new, fresh faces!

:rolleyes:

The Republicans were desperate to beat Lamb in Pennsylvania, so they brought up her name.

Democratic candidates for Congress square off on question of Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House

February 21, 2018


Sara Jacobs, Paul Kerr, Mike Levin and Christina Prejean all praised Pelosi but did not give a clear answer.

Prejean said she would “support the most qualified candidate” while Levin said he wanted to see a “a bold champion” for progressive causes.

Republicans have used Pelosi in campaigns, saying a vote for a Democrat is a vote for her as Speaker. Some of the younger generation of Democrats have challenged Pelosi, 77, in suggesting the party should put forth different leadership against President Trump.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/ess...idates-for-congress-1519194666-htmlstory.html

article-

Republicans have had ample time to get to hate Pelosi; she has led House Democrats for the last 15 years.

But even in that context of polarization, both parties have to compete in places where there are lots of the other party's voters around. Charging your opponent with being too close to his or her party's leaders is a good way to rile up your own base.

In a district like that one in Pennsylvania, which Donald Trump won by 20 points, it was a guarantee that ads with Pelosi's face would turn up.

That doesn't mean there isn't a reasonable argument to be made that it's time for Pelosi to step aside. I've taken the position that she ought to make clear now that she'll lead the Democrats only through the 2020 election, which would allow her to use her skills of opposition to fight the Trump administration while preparing the ground for a successor to take over. Amidst the bogus criticisms of Pelosi, there's one that rings true: She hasn't done enough to cultivate the next generation of Democratic leaders in the House and prepare them to take over when she and the other members of the leadership (who are also in their 70s) decide to retire.

via The Week

http://theweek.com/articles/761142/nancy-pelosi-doesnt-care-hate

March 16, 2018

The challenge to Pelosi has one good reason behind it, and many bad ones. The good reason is that Republicans have made her their most effective campaign message. Democrats running in red seats have faced ceaseless ads tying them to the dreaded San Francisco Liberal, and victorious candidate Conor Lamb had to disavow her leadership in order to squeak through. That’s not a replicable pattern: A handful of the party’s most vulnerable candidates might be able to promise not to support her speakership, but Democrats cannot control the chamber without candidates in 218 districts who will vote for Pelosi.

Would a different Democratic leader prove less of a liability? Probably for a while, yes. Republicans have spent years building up Pelosi as a hate figure, and a newer and less familiar Democratic leader would take longer for Republicans to promote as a target of fear and loathing. It’s also possible that a Democrat who was either from a less famously progressive locale than San Francisco, or not female, would be less threatening to some socially conservative voters. (The latter point is the most fraught: Do Democrats really want to let irrational fear of powerful women dictate their choice of leaders?) It is true, though, that deposing Pelosi would have at least a temporary messaging benefit in some tough districts this fall.

Pelosi effectively rallied the party to unanimously oppose the Trump tax cuts. If some Democrats had supported the measure, Republicans could have touted its bipartisan nature, which would in turn help reduce its unpopularity. Instead the health care and tax cuts have been a millstone around Republican necks. (Republicans initially tried attacking Conor Lamb for opposing the tax cuts, but abandoned that message, a telling concession in a heavily Republican district.) Last month, Pelosi delivered an eight-hour speech defending the Dreamers, standing the entire time, in heels, without a break, a feat of stamina I could not have matched at any point in my life. It may have been a stunt to display her vitality, but it was a convincing one.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...s-good-at-her-job-and-she-should-keep-it.html

Who is promoting the idea that the Democratic party needs a fresh face ? Why dump someone that knows what they are doing, knows the system, and knows the people involved ? They cannot argue that she did not do her job, and that she did not do it well.


Why 63 House Democrats voted to oust Nancy Pelosi

November 30, 2016


But as Wednesday's leadership challenge proves, a growing number of House Democrats are so sick of being legislative and political outcasts in Congress that they are willing to cross Pelosi on a vote they know they can't win.

Pelosi may have held onto her leadership post this time. But she's got to deal with all these grievances if she wants to keep it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-to-oust-nancy-pelosi/?utm_term=.5fe20581a6be
 
Lit- like attacks, Lit-like insults


White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders found herself on Thursday defending Tonald Drump's contradictory early-morning tweets regarding a House vote on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. It did not go very well.


His tweet today was contradictory,” NBC Chief White House correspondent Hallie Jackson said. “It was confusing. It just was.”

"We weren’t confused,” Huckabee Sanders said, when asked to explain (Tonald Drump's) obvious about-face. “Some of you guys were.”


Noting that various surrogates for the (Drump/ Drumpf) administration had been publicly urging the passage of the bill, Jackson asked Huckabee Sanders how the public could trust what anyone said (Tonald Drump's) position was.


“Uh...” Huckabee Sanders replied, “I think that the premise of your question is completely ridiculous and shows the lack of knowledge that you have on this process.”

Because when all else fails, switch to insults and hope to god everyone just leaves you alone, right ?

https://splinternews.com/sarah-huckabee-sanders-cant-answer-reporters-question-s-1822001101

The Liberal's favorite tactic. Fighting fire with fire angers you? Heh... How 'bout that.:rolleyes:
 
Naw, seeing how your anger and blind hatred for some nonexistent "liberal" hobby horse you've built is just eating you up inside gratifies me.
 
Naw, seeing how your anger and blind hatred for some nonexistent "liberal" hobby horse you've built is just eating you up inside gratifies me.

That's a hell of a lot of ignorant assumption. Do you really think I'm angry? How can you tell? It's my eyes, isn't it? They always give me away.

I have observed this kind of behavior in liberals for more than 20 years. Trivialize everyone else's problems, divert attention from the truth, discredit anyone who presents facts and when all else fails throw childish insults to try and piss them off thus proving you are right. The only people you are fooling is yourselves.

Dumbasses don't anger me. They amuse me. I have to wonder how someone like you can even keep a job. Or are you waiting for graduation to start at Mickey D's?
 
Any statement labeling 'liberals' as a group is meaningless and will be disregarded.
 
Any statement labeling 'liberals' as a group is meaningless and will be disregarded.

LMAO!!! Another typical Liberal trait, "Don't label me" while holding a book of labels to slap on everyone who disagrees with you. Most ending in 'ist' or 'phobe'.
 
LMAO!!! Another typical Liberal trait,
No, it means, you've not the slightest fuck of an idea what you're talking about, so you sling bullshit. 'Liberals' and 'conservatives' are not things, just like 'terror' is not a thing. Play with words in your own echo chamber. Have fun.
 
LMAO!!! Another typical Liberal trait, "Don't label me" while holding a book of labels to slap on everyone who disagrees with you. Most ending in 'ist' or 'phobe'.

Anti-American degenerate socialist shit stain.......there is NOTHING liberal about hypoxia the tyrant who wakes up to worship her shrine to the almighty great Joseph Stalin her hero, dreaming of a day when a leftist as hardcore as herself can take over and micromanage every waking thought of every person in the country.
 
Back
Top