hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whimpering wriggling and squirming against the restraints the sheets rumpling. I give in needing to climax too bad.
"p-p-pleaseeee!!!" i whimper my voice thick with lusty need.

I'm almost at my wits end with the desire to shove my aching dick into her cunt, but I am not finished with the little tease yet. She will soon be screaming for my cock. I slip my soaking wet finger out of your cunt trailing over your perineum and slowly push it into your ass whilst gently nippling on the folds of your vulva.

since when do you talk for me :O oh my get tied up for 2 or 3 pages and people talk for you ;)

I wouldn't dream of talking for you. After all you are can be so expressive.

I'm almost at my wits end with the desire to shove my aching dick into her cunt, but I am not finished with the little tease yet. She will soon be screaming for my cock. I slip my soaking wet finger out of your cunt trailing over your perineum and slowly push it into your ass whilst gently nippling on the folds of your vulva.

trembling moaning and panting needing to be filled and used. rocking my hips against your fingers. tensing as i feel your finger slide into my tight ass. groaning
"p-p-please fuck me.....now...pleasee"

I wouldn't dream of talking for you. After all you are can be so expressive.

hey im impressed by the link....heheh i always feel like an idiot sayiing naughty things

trembling moaning and panting needing to be filled and used. rocking my hips against your fingers. tensing as i feel your finger slide into my tight ass. groaning
"p-p-please fuck me.....now...pleasee"

I slide my finger in and out of your tight little hole, my thumb slipping over your soaking perineum. I look up at you and smile, my lips and chin wet from your sweet juices, my angry looking dick standing horizontal to my torso. I grin and say "Who's a little tease now, then, what was it you wanted?

hey im impressed by the link....heheh i always feel like an idiot sayiing naughty things

Well I am fairly clued up on vB code. Comes from a previous experience as a mod on another adult site. A little tip for anyone who doesn't know, at the bottom of every thread where it says vB code is on. That is a link which explains the usage.

You might have felt like an idiot, but I thought they were pretty hot. :devil:

Nah, im the epitomy of gentle. You make need to wash your face when im done though. :devil:

mhmmm ill keep tissues by ;)

I slide my finger in and out of your tight little hole, my thumb slipping over your soaking perineum. I look up at you and smile, my lips and chin wet from your sweet juices, my angry looking dick standing horizontal to my torso. I grin and say "Who's a little tease now, then, what was it you wanted?

"you're the godamn tease!!grrrr growling fuck me okay! groaning annoyed at having to admit defeat."

Well I am fairly clued up on vB code. Comes from a previous experience as a mod on another adult site. A little tip for anyone who doesn't know, at the bottom of every thread where it says vB code is on. That is a link which explains the usage.

You might have felt like an idiot, but I thought they were pretty hot. :devil:

yesh i zoned out about whatever you said but thankyou...

"you're the godamn tease!!grrrr growling fuck me okay! groaning annoyed at having to admit defeat."

"Well, I've been doing everything up till now. If you want fucking I think it's your turn to do some of the work" I run my hands up your legs and untie your ankles, then untie your wrists. I lie on my back on the bed "Climb on facing me I want to see your tits jiggling as you fuck me"

yesh i zoned out about whatever you said but thankyou...

Honestly! What to do with you? If it doesn't have sex in the title .......................

I want to frame that picture of your ass in the bath and hang it on my wall. Hot.

"Well, I've been doing everything up till now. If you want fucking I think it's your turn to do some of the work" I run my hands up your legs and untie your ankles, then untie your wrists. I lie on my back on the bed "Climb on facing me I want to see your tits jiggling as you fuck me"

blushes and biting my lip before straddling your lap. grasping your hard shaft in my hands and rubbing it up and down my wet slit. moaning softly as it rubs over my aching clit before slamming my body down onto your hard cock feeling you fill me up, stretch my tight pussy around you.

Honestly! What to do with you? If it doesn't have sex in the title .......................

hehehe :p

I want to frame that picture of your ass in the bath and hang it on my wall. Hot.

heheh that would be so weird to see in someones bathroom but kinda hot.

blushes and biting my lip before straddling your lap. grasping your hard shaft in my hands and rubbing it up and down my wet slit. moaning softly as it rubs over my aching clit before slamming my body down onto your hard cock feeling you fill me up, stretch my tight pussy around you.

Oh god, I have been craving this for so long. I almost lose the plot as your soft damp cunt envelopes my hard cock. I try to think of something other than your beautiful breasts swaying in front of me, the passion in your face as you embed my cock deep in your cunt. I reach out and cup your breasts, tweaking the nipples.

Oh god, I have been craving this for so long. I almost lose the plot as your soft damp cunt envelopes my hard cock. I try to think of something other than your beautiful breasts swaying in front of me, the passion in your face as you embed my cock deep in your cunt. I reach out and cup your breasts, tweaking the nipples.

mmm arching my back my hair tumbling down the curve of my spine. Nipples hardening biting my lip. grinding you deep inside my pussy moaning.

mmm arching my back my hair tumbling down the curve of my spine. Nipples hardening biting my lip. grinding you deep inside my pussy moaning.

Pulls you down crushing your breasts against my chest. Pressing my lips against yours and thrusting up into you.

cunt envelopes? boy, i'd love to lick those flaps...

moaning into your mouth my lips trembling. feeling my climax build... groaning as i cum hard gushing over your cock

I roll you onto your back and plunge my cock deep in your cunt as you cum again and again. The contractions round my dick are to much and my body goes rigid as I pump my sperm deep into you.

groaning as you fill me upwith cum

As I roll over from your body my now semi-limp dick slides out from your body. I lie on my back by your side. I am beathing deeply, still recovering. I look over into your eyes with a big silly grin on my face and say "That was amazing, darling, you are wonderful".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back