What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there and howdy DT! Are you listening to new music this evening?

The In Crowd ~ Ramsey Lewis Trio

Hiya Bean. I'm listening to Joe Bonamassa's band. I bought this album a few months back, but hadn't listened to all of it. The album "Afterglow" is all hard rock.

How about you?

Common Man - Black Country Communion

Hiya Bean. I'm listening to Joe Bonamassa's band. I bought this album a few months back, but hadn't listened to all of it. The album "Afterglow" is all hard rock.

How about you?

Common Man - Black Country Communion

Oh yes, Joe B. Good blues ;)

Off and on today I've been playing those "Radio Disc CDs for Broadcast Only" - as mentioned before. Music from the earlier years. Some enjoyable listening.

People Gotta Move ~ Gino Vanelli

Oh yes, Joe B. Good blues ;)

Off and on today I've been playing those "Radio Disc CDs for Broadcast Only" - as mentioned before. Music from the earlier years. Some enjoyable listening.

People Gotta Move ~ Gino Vanelli

I remember you telling me about those. That must be a lot of fun listening to those old recordings. :)

Low Rider ...

Hiya BonBon. Happy Monday.

The Giver - Black Country Communion

I remember you telling me about those. That must be a lot of fun listening to those old recordings. :)

Hiya BonBon. Happy Monday.

The Giver - Black Country Communion

Yes most certainly.

Remember When (Side B) ~ The Black Keys

Hi there, BB :)

Stay ~ Back Door Slam

Hi Saxon :)

This is a great song!

Like_zpsb087c537.jpg

Come Home - Back Door Slam

Satellite Radio - Steve Earle

The site is slow tonight. :eek:

I am no expert in the matter. What I'm thinking, not necesarily site slowness per se; there may have been a change in the sites settings that may have altered the amount of time we are allowed between posts. Does this sound plausible?

On the upside, the site is free. :rose:

Come Home to Me ~ Steve Earle

I am no expert in the matter. What I'm thinking, not necesarily site slowness per se; there may have been a change in the sites settings that may have altered the amount of time we are allowed between posts. Does this sound plausible?

On the upside, the site is free. :rose:

Come Home to Me ~ Steve Earle

It is certainly possible. There is already such a limit on the forum search function: only one search every 30 seconds. The time limit could easily be extended to posts and PMs. That would hold down the bandwidth and costs from the ISP.

Oxycontin Blues - Steve Earle

It is certainly possible. There is already such a limit on the forum search function: only one search every 30 seconds. The time limit could easily be extended to posts and PMs. That would hold down the bandwidth and costs from the ISP.

Oxycontin Blues - Steve Earle

Kind of odd. My last couple of posts loaded much quicker. Maybe the time of day / evening is part of the mystery. Oh well :rose:

Every Mile of the Ride ~ Lindi Ortega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back