tranny jekyil and hyde??

danisometimes

Really Experienced
I just want to use this forum to find out other people's opinions....I seem to be, in my mind, a normal straight guy....but when i dress up as a woman. I feel an alluring sexuality. I've been frequenting a club where i explore the tongues of both cute guys and gals. I yearn to be dressed up in ladies suits. I've even have a fling with a gal who adores us boys who love to dress, and explore;)

It just seems that i literally transform mentally into a flirty gal once i'm dressed....anyone else..and my sexuality curves a lot more

In my experience being in relationships with three sissies, the clothing embraces them as much as they embrace the clothing and it permits them to act out in feminine ways, to meet inner female desires. Put on top of that, each one enjoyed the game of being 'forced' to dress, they lose control even more since they aren't responsible anymore.

You're exploring without a woman with you as a catalyst, so it sounds great for you. Maybe you'll tell us more about your experiences?

I just want to use this forum to find out other people's opinions....I seem to be, in my mind, a normal straight guy....but when i dress up as a woman. I feel an alluring sexuality. I've been frequenting a club where i explore the tongues of both cute guys and gals. I yearn to be dressed up in ladies suits. I've even have a fling with a gal who adores us boys who love to dress, and explore;)

It just seems that i literally transform mentally into a flirty gal once i'm dressed....anyone else..and my sexuality curves a lot more

I've recently become attracted to guys like you!!! I typically fantasize about being on the recieving end of a strong cock -- but femme guys are so... erotic... tuned up sexually... I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've recently become attracted to guys like you!!! I typically fantasize about being on the recieving end of a strong cock -- but femme guys are so... erotic... tuned up sexually... I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I put on sexy panties (like right now) I get so sexed up!
But add lace top stockings.....look out!

I've been frequenting a club where i explore the tongues of both cute guys and gals. I yearn to be dressed up in ladies suits. I've even have a fling with a gal who adores us boys who love to dress, and explore;)

OMG, this is something I've been kind of fantasising with lately, that a girl helps me dress up v. sluttily, then takes me to a sleazy nightclub to show me the ropes of getting cock there as a girl.

Speaking as someone who goes the other way, when I fight my way into my binder, which turns my breasts into pectorals, fill my jeans with the soft "packing" cock (which allows me to piss standing up at a urinal) and slip my tux jacket over my soft white buttondown shirt--

I am so totally conscious of my body and what it wants. I can come on to men as well as women, in a way that I won't do as a woman.

OMG, this is something I've been kind of fantasising with lately, that a girl helps me dress up v. sluttily, then takes me to a sleazy nightclub to show me the ropes of getting cock there as a girl.

I want this too! Very badly..I wish there were some understanding women to help pave the way.

Speaking as someone who goes the other way, when I fight my way into my binder, which turns my breasts into pectorals, fill my jeans with the soft "packing" cock (which allows me to piss standing up at a urinal) and slip my tux jacket over my soft white buttondown shirt--

I am so totally conscious of my body and what it wants. I can come on to men as well as women, in a way that I won't do as a woman.

I find this description erotic. I am the most unconvincing butch in the world, but the wife and I play at this type of dress, and I have gone out in public packing cock w/tight jeans, wearing a button down cotton polo shirt, masculine cologne, tits wrapped tigthly (not too much to wrap) and a Fedora. Not sure what that makes me, because what I like to fuck must have a pussy underneath it, but as far as loving the femme as well as the butch, I receive pleasure out of playing the butch role, and also enjoy receiving as a femme with my partner being butchy. I think to me it is a variety thing maybe. IDK, but I do enjoy it.

Sex is simply a wonderful thing in all of its varieties and permutations.

I want this too! Very badly..I wish there were some understanding women to help pave the way.

I imagine something along these lines: I show up at her place in male clothes, i have abath and she helps me shave, then we discuss how to make me look more slutty: if fishnets, stockings or bare legs are better, what color of high heels i should wear, etc. she applies a ton of makeup on me, etc. i ask her to take some lipstick and write 'hole for cock' on my lower back (i wear only a skimpy top) with an arrow pointing down to my ass and to take me to the best club to get cock. among other things, i imagine myself at one point getting fucked on all fours behind some bushes by some guy who's to drunk to even notice who he is fucking.

sorry to bump up an old thread, i redecorated my apt in a more femme manner..i came out to friends(very supportive of my femme desires and swinging both ways, although mostly men lately)family(not so well)...but here's a summary

i work as a boy, but dress en femme most of the time, going out shopping with a guy..im seeing him per se...hes very supportive and very stylish, ive met him out for lunch(hes a banker) in a skirt suit...

i don't know, im more comfortable en femme, and have taken every transgender test and says im 92-100% woman

thank ya;)

it's been a fabulous journey, i feel free to be me...hated the hiding part for sooo long..

on my way to my fave bar to watch football in a dress!

jackstud...just had a openly gay, yet really cute guy buy me a glass of merlot...i gave him a hug, he smelled wonderful:)
i got a number, and he wants friendship...admires my courage being a "girl"

Me, too. I become a slut when I dress up. I go to an adult theater and let anyone, male or female, do stuff to me.
I love it!

I have to agree. In my normal day to day I am as straight as they come and very "macho" When I am dressed I turn into a total slut and my fantasies go out of control. I just want to be used in every way. It is my biggest fantasy. I just can't find a hot couple or group to make it come true.

Sorry top bump up an old thread, i just missed this place. I tried living the straight life but i couldn't be the tranny cock sucking gal i once was ..so i'm back to play;-)

Screaming from the inside

ncbiwildguy- said; I have to agree. In my normal day to day I am as straight as they come and very "macho" When I am dressed I turn into a total slut and my fantasies go out of control. I just want to be used in every way. It is my biggest fantasy.

I love reading that many others run into the same things I have over the years. Coming to terms with ones sexuality is the biggest step to freedom. I knew years ago that I enjoyed a Bi-sexual style of life. But I still had to keep my Bi side in the shadows. My wife knows because we talked for hours about my fantasies and shes ok. But Growing a family and creating business' have kept my female desire locked away.
I returned to Lit to help bring my inner slut back to the surface, let her breathe for a while and find new adventures. I applaud all of you for being brave enough to venture out into the public view and share your feminine ways with the world. I hope to find safe release amonst the pages and forums here and to build friendships in kind as we explore these desires that haunt many of us.
Tgirls are my heroes and If I weren't married I would have probably focused my world on transgender sexuality.

I am glad you bumped it up. Been a while since I had any girl chat. For me I have found a female FWB that loved my bi, panty wearing side and gets so turned on by it. Now we have to find a bi guy to treat me like a girl.

Dammit. I was reading down the page without noticing the dates and I thought Esperanza Hidalgo was back... :(

Crossdressing leads to ...

... Enlightenment? About yourself? The word Tranny in the title? Doesn't fit the description that comes to mind for that word. When I hear "tranny" I get a entity in transition to a PERMANENT state. I'm blessed. I had a BFF that was prepared to work with me on my Bisexuality. Now we've both embraced it. The crossdressing? I've seen it all my life. A "ripple" effect of the information age? The fact that my parents went through a near armegedeon and when they came out alive on the other side? They went, well, basically, totally Boehemian!
I do not blame them. I had some older sisters when I was growing up. I was the youngest. They were so mid-century. Watching them getting ready for dates. The dresses to the Nines! ALWAYS! WHen my wife first gave me some lingerie to put on? Absolute WTF moment. So the "secret" isn't that this stuff is necessarily "girly", it is a massive TACTILE shock, a mind-gasm. So we both knew, there is something there. So we chose to explore this. It's what my mind does. Sometimes, too much! :) So there it is. I'm Bi. I like "Clothes". I will qualify that statement. Dressing as a woman or a man. I have definitely upgraded my attention to my daily appearance, my fitness, and my fashion sense ! :) So, this "exploration" has revealed, at least, Boi or Gurl, Man or Woman, however I'm feeling that day? I'm going to look good doing it. Because I think I owe that to Women. After all, of the ten most profitable legacies left behind by and individual, number 10 is Betty Page. And who would agree she is a TEN! But as I stated ealier, I am blessed with a soulmate who never stops mystefying me. and maybe I should just take her advice " Does it feel good when you gurly? then work your gurly, enjoy it, and just remember, I got your six". So, yeah, It does feel Fab, and makes me feel that way. I am told, a highly developed sense of play is a hallmark of all intelligent, caring and
evolved species. And that includes "Angry Monkey" "Homo PeeTeeusEssDeeus". So, yeah. Work it gurlfriend. If the condition "persists", seek medical advice. And that's the person who is the "Tranny Jekyil" I believe of which you speak. I can take my Vera Wang off , ditch the make-up, and go work on my sons roof or take the grandkids to a car show. In a way? This has been the way I have been all my adult life. Leading a double one. A Chameleon. The people who are on that "Trans" journey? Can't walk away from it. And it can drive them to the most terrible of extremes. Bless them. May they all find they're way to peace. And look good doing it ! :)

PS - the whole "Chromosome" crap shoot? Science says - Sometimes, it's just to close to call! Right now, I'll just enjoy, the Mystery that are Women. ANd try to make the girls proud.

Last edited:
Back