Guy talks regular women into sex for money

Ah come on you evil tease. :confused:

Oh crap, I sort of made this legit by posting something so I better put a story idea in here. A certain someone chickened out on that part. So to sort of stick with the title, you got a gal, let's say she is eighteen, mostly because she can't be younger, being driven home from the guys house after babysitting for him.

So he is trying to talk her into fucking him. She is saying no she's still a virgin, so he is offering up money and she is giving in slowly as he adds more and more money.

Perhaps she gives in completely and he scores her virginity and she scores a goodly amount of money. Even decides that she can turn this into a regular thing and becomes a sitter with extra perks. Perhaps she doesn't give him sex, but instead sucks him off. Maybe she just leaves him with blue balls, which sounds sort of fun to do. :devil:

Ah come on you evil tease. :confused:

Oh crap, I sort of made this legit by posting something so I better put a story idea in here. A certain someone chickened out on that part. So to sort of stick with the title, you got a gal, let's say she is eighteen, mostly because she can't be younger, being driven home from the guys house after babysitting for him.

So he is trying to talk her into fucking him. She is saying no she's still a virgin, so he is offering up money and she is giving in slowly as he adds more and more money.

Perhaps she gives in completely and he scores her virginity and she scores a goodly amount of money. Even decides that she can turn this into a regular thing and becomes a sitter with extra perks. Perhaps she doesn't give him sex, but instead sucks him off. Maybe she just leaves him with blue balls, which sounds sort of fun to do. :devil:

I think you could run with this for 3 or 4 parts. The first time would be a handjob building to the last part where he penetrates her to find out she isn't a virgin.

As I have no idea what the OP posted, I'll cite an old joke.

Guy says to a woman, "You are hot. Would you fuck me for a million dollars?"
She thinks for a moment and says, "Sure."
He asks, "How about for ten bucks?"
She screeches, "What do you think I am, a whore?"
He replies, "We've already established that. Now we're only negotiating price."

Turn that into a story. Guy cruises bars, clubs, beer-wine fests, etc to irresistibly solicit sex by offering fat rolls of cash. The bills are pretty good counterfeits, heh heh. Does a lusty Secret Service agent eventually track him down?

He turned to her and held out a sheaf of bills. He fanned them slowly, showing the green.

"Here are twenty fifty-dollar bills." He held out and fanned another stack. "And another twenty. Let's fuck. My room is near."

She eyed him warily. "Hey, what do you think I..." She quieted when he pulled out yet another stack of bills, and another. She looked at the cash, then into his eyes... and then she silently shoved the effectivo into her purse, slugged her drink, and grabbed his arm.

Of course for drama and entertainment we need complications. At least one target drags in a girlfriend too. At least one target is TG, or psycho, or a conflicted Christian, or a divorce lawyer. The guy probably changes his appearance with each tryst to evade detection. Et cetera.

Last edited:
Back