Author tested sex games

My wife and I have a deck of cards called Fore-Playing Cards, picked them up at Spencer's Gifts many fucking years ago. It's a standard deck of cards, with clothed and unclothed tasks on them. The winner of the hand can do something based on what their cards say. A clothed task could be to have an opponent remove an item, touch through clothing, or perhaps tell a sexy story or share a kiss. The tasks get better when the opponent is naked and I'll leave those to your imagination. They are great fun.

I would have thought that true shrinkage would be considered the worst of the three. The full boner and the deflation are sufficient to convincingly say, "I don't have a micropenis." In my experience, guys don't want women to see shrinkage before seeing it at full attention at least once before. Then it can be funny.

If deflation is the worst, would you be hoping that it stays hard and seen by someone who you don't want to see it?

Maybe worst would be full boner, then partial deflation, and then rebirth. "Oh! You're enjoying this more than I would have guessed."
After reading this and thinking about it, I've decided you are right and would like to change my answer. I guess I wasn't thinking as much about being seen with shrinkage in a non-sexual situation, because big or small, this wasn't a situation that would have led to sex.

That said, the risk of the woman telling her friends about the shrinkage can't be overlooked, and thus, it IS worse than hard to soft and even worse than your new one of hard-softer-back to hard.

None of these, however, would be worse than the possibility you alluded to: The hard-on in the briefs and the accidental ejaculation before they even come off.

Dude would have had no choice but to leave school at that point, even if he believed you wouldn't say anything. Too big a risk.

I don't think we explicitly had a rule against that, but leaving the scene, even for a fake run to the bathroom, would have been frowned upon and probably been cause to cancel the whole thing. No, getting dressed to go to the bathroom and being gone for more than a minute or two would have been unacceptable. Besides, the dude was 19 or 20, so it might have returned quickly to its boner state and then be more likely to deflate.

The wise thing to do would have been to ask around a bit and find out if that cute college girl you want to disrobe for you has any rep for being good at a game you want to challenge her at. Just because you beat your dimbulb friends, that doesn't mean you'll beat her.
Totally agree that would have been the wise thing. Yet, I don't think it would have mattered. He was ultra cocky and far too arrogant to have listened to anybody who might have warned him about you. "Sure, she sounds smart and I'm sure she is good at the game, but no way she beats me. I'm way too good."

Perhaps he remained a cocky young man after you were done with him, but I do wonder if he learned a valuable lesson that night and did change his ways moving forward. If even just a little bit.

None of these, however, would be worse than the possibility you alluded to: The hard-on in the briefs and the accidental ejaculation before they even come off.

Dude would have had no choice but to leave school at that point, even if he believed you wouldn't say anything. Too big a risk.
That would have been bad (albeit hilarious) if it had happened, but I seriously doubt there was any danger of it actually occurring. My whole idea of limiting movement was just thinking that he'd want to let the erection fade gently away rather than risk any tactile sensations that would keep it hard.

(I did once experience a guy shooting his wad way too quickly in his undies. The poor thing got no action, but he did get off.)

That would have been bad (albeit hilarious) if it had happened, but I seriously doubt there was any danger of it actually occurring. My whole idea of limiting movement was just thinking that he'd want to let the erection fade gently away rather than risk any tactile sensations that would keep it hard.

(I did once experience a guy shooting his wad way too quickly in his undies. The poor thing got no action, but he did get off.)
Oops. That's slightly embarrassing that my mind went to a scenario you weren't even thinking about or considering. Haha.

That said, given all the info, I do believe it would have been possible even if bordering more on improbable.

He was 19 or 20. He wasn't just excited but as hard as possible. He was in front of somebody he likely found attractive.

Like the one guy who shot his load with you before anything even happened, this boy had all the makings of it happening at the very worst time. Would have really tested your comedic chops at that point, provided you didn't go with the, "You really WERE happy to see me!"

Perhaps he remained a cocky young man after you were done with him, but I do wonder if he learned a valuable lesson that night and did change his ways moving forward. If even just a little bit.
I really don't know, but I'd like to think that he became more cautious before challenging people he didn't know much about. I think that getting pummeled in a bar fight that you started should make you think about avoiding starting fights in the future.

He was 19 or 20. He wasn't just excited but as hard as possible. He was in front of somebody he likely found attractive.
How much do you think that attractiveness would matter in these circumstances? I mean, I know he found me attractive enough that he was eager to see me undressed and that if I had been the big loser and found myself getting naked in front of him, then he'd likely get hard. But what if it were some young woman whom he didn't find attractive? He might not get hard from her getting naked, but I just don't know if his getting slowly naked in front of her would leave him similarly unmoved. I suspect that if getting naked in front of someone is going to get you hard, then it may still happen in front of any female.

How much do you think that attractiveness would matter in these circumstances? I mean, I know he found me attractive enough that he was eager to see me undressed and that if I had been the big loser and found myself getting naked in front of him, then he'd likely get hard. But what if it were some young woman whom he didn't find attractive? He might not get hard from her getting naked, but I just don't know if his getting slowly naked in front of her would leave him similarly unmoved. I suspect that if getting naked in front of someone is going to get you hard, then it may still happen in front of any female.
I can only speak for myself, of course, but I do think attractiveness matters in this situation.

Assuming he wasn't an exhibitionist, I do believe it would have taken somebody he found attractive to get him hard in that situation. I know for myself that if I wasn't attracted to a girl, and I didn't get off on women seeing me naked in general, that there is little chance I would get a hard-on whether it's slowly stripping away my clothes or doing it all at once.

He likely got hard because of YOU, rather than just you representing the female population. And as frustrated or mad as he might have been to lose, his hard-on sort of gave him away that he at least on some level liked it. Perhaps he got excited by the thought you might take care of the hard-on or that it might lead to something bigger, but he was very much attracted and excited.

And I'd bet a lot of money when he got alone he jerked off to you. Again, I'd love to find this dude and ask him so many questions. Hell, he might still jerk off to the memory to this day.

A college girl's game.

We wear the headbands from a boring game.

But we've written sex acts on 3x5 cards stuck on the headbands.

You get a point if your sex act matches theirs and you successfully complete the act.

You aren't playing it correctly if someone is actually tallying up anyone's points.

Back