Hell's Fury (closed)

Elvenmaideninthewoods

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 12, 2017
Posts
160
It started out like any other night. Sam had called to update her on his research into the Mark of Cain, unfortunately finding nothing so far. The bar was fairly packed with hunters, around half of them with familiar faces but the rest newer. It wasn't unusual, considering they were such a transient group, moving from one town to another in search of prey.

She was pouring a drink when one of the newer patrons made his way towards the jukebox, flipping a quarter in his hand with a small smirk. Too bad, it was one of her favorite songs playing. She turned her back to grab some whiskey from the bar when the song changed, and half of the eyes in the bar turned an empty black. The only warning she received was a few screams and a crash as a table was knocked over.

Jo hit the wall as one of the demons threw her across the room, causing her to cry out in pain, leaving her dazed. Around her she saw her patrons fighting, but they were overwhelmed by the large number of demons attacking. It had taken her two years to rebuild this bar and now it was going to be destroyed. It wasn't long before most of the hunters had fallen, taken by surprise and unable to reach for their weapons in time
 
The Demons continued the attack, people being throw and invisible hell hounds like the kind that had started to shred Jo the first time she died, drew blood and pulled screams of pain from the people around them.

When the fighting suddenly stopped, it was clear the Demons could finish off the rest of the hunters but they held at bay. What few hunters were left found themselves a second from death.

That's when the doors flew open and in walked the most vile creature Jo has ever met.

9289b0dc4211ba82acc06bb638409b1d.gif


Crowley held his hand up to stop Jo from any action she might take then gestured to a Fisher, a good hunter who was in his prime at 34. He had a daughter and a wife who knew he might not come home one day, but that didn't mean it had to be today.

Fisher was being held down by one of the invisible hellhounds and at Crowley's whistle Fisher's neck started to bleed from unseen teeth.

"If you stay calm, Bo or... Jo or... whatever you name is, then I will let the rest of these hunters leave. But only if you stay calm." He paused for a moment then added, "Oh, and if you think I'm bluffing?" He snapped his fingers and Fisher's throat exploded in like a red koolaid water balloon and the man when lip and died.

"Do I have your attention?" Crowley asked as he held up his fingers, poised to snap again and end someone else's life.
 
Everything was blurred as she lay there, blood trickling down her forehead and her hair a mess. The screams of those around her were muffled by the ringing in her head, watching as an invisible force knocked down a few hunters, tearing them open as blood sprayed across the walls and floor. No. Not again. She couldn't watch people die under those snapping jaws, let alone die like that again.

She crawled towards one of the broken beer bottles, hoping to use it as a weapon as the screams gradually turned into sobs and whimpers. If she was going to die, she didn't want to go down without a fight:

And that's when the doors slammed open, hitting the walls with a thud as the king of hell himself stepped inside, moving towards one of her favorite patrons beside her. "Crowley, please, don't," she whispered, frozen as she watched blood coming from teeth marks in Fisher's neck. She knew his family, a sweet little girl who Jo sometimes took care of when Fisher was hunting.

With a snap of Crowley's fingers, his neck broke with a sickening crunch as the hellhound bit down. With a sob, Jo released the broken bottle in her hand, her head bowed as she thought about Fisher's family, the way they would react when they received the knees. She of all people knew what it was like to lose a father because of hunting.

tumblr_mbhypuSPdz1qb1uce.gif


"I won't fight you Crowley. Just stop it, okay?" She whispered, raising her hands above her head to surrender, looking away from Fisher's lifeless eyes
 
Last edited:
"Good girl." Crowley said, in a mocking tone. He approached, grabbed and arm and pressed her against the bar. Crowley was so physically close he could have kissed her. Demon eyes looking into Jo's soulful browns, she could smell him as he inhaled her intoxicating scent. She was far more than the girl next door, no, she was an untapped resource of sexual energy. Only now did he understand the reason for this mission - and he approved.

"I want you to do something for me." Crowley growled, hand slipping down her back, then her waist and finally her ass. He fished out her cell phone from her back pocket and held it before her without a hint of the sexual gestures he'd just taken. Turning on the phone Crowley said, "I need you to call Moose. Get him over here. I don't care what you say, but all the lives of all these people are depending on you. Consider this a deal between you and I. You get Moose here and all these hunters get to live." He smiled then added, "Ofcourse we have to seal that deal." He then pressed his lips to Jo, kissing her hard and unrelenting. His tongue slipping past her lips to deepen a kiss that was already less than wanted...
 
In less than five minutes, Crowley had managed to remind her of all of the worst moments of her life without even mentioning them. Her death by hellhound. The death of her father. The destruction of her bar. And now when Sam had cornered her in a bar as a demon. She couldn't help but think of the way Sam had tortured her as Crowley pressed her into the bar, her eyes wide as she stared up at him, her tank top and cutoff denim shorts leaving little to Crowley's imagination.

She closed her eyes, her forehead resting on Crowley's chest with her hands clutching his jacket, trembling as hose hands wandered over her body, touching her way more than was necessary. A hunter in the back said something in protest, but a demon quickly silenced him with a loud thud as he slammed the man's head on the floor. Tears rolled down her cheeks as Crowley pressed his lips against her own, forcing her mouth to part and accept him, her soft whimpers filling his ears. When he finally released her, she looked towards the other hunters, all completely defenseless, and slowly dialed Sam's number, putting him on speaker. "S... Sam?"
 
The phone picked up and she could almost hear Sam standing up, "Jo! Did you find something already?" He'd come up empty and had just talked to her, so getting a call back so soon filled his voice with hope that Jo would have to crush.

Crowley locked his eyes on Jo and help up his fingers, ready to snap them and order the death of someone else. He wouldn't if she kept up her end of the deal, he did have a twisted sense of integrity. Odd that a the kind of hell was more apt to keep his word over any mortal.

"Jo?" Sam asked, sensing something might not be right.
 
Jo clenched her jaw as she glared at Crowley, her petit form covered by his warm body. Her lips were bruised from his crushing kiss, leaving her shaking. His deal was only that she had to get Sam there. She could say anything and Crowley couldn't hurt a damn hunter inside. "Sam, I... I'm not alone. Crowley's making me call you," she whispered, her eyes locked on the king's.

"There's seven demons and hellhounds inside the bar. If... if you come, Crowley will let the hunters live. Bring friends and bring firepower. He made a deal not to hurt any of them if you come. He didn't say you couldn't kill every last bastard in here," she smirked, raising an eyebrow, hoping she sounded more confident than she felt.

"And Sam? Just... just get here fast, okay?" She said quietly, hanging up and placing the phone on the bar. "Look, what do you want with Sam? I don't appreciate you destroying my bar just to use me as bait."
 
The moment Sam heard the news he hung up and jumped to grab his bag with his good arm and dial Castiel with his bad arm. When it went to voice mail Sam spoke loudly to be heard over the speaker of the phone. "Cas! I know you don't feel up to hunting again, but I need you on this. I finally have a lead on Crowley so I might be able to find Dean. Cas! Please! I can't do this alone."

He hung up as he reached the stop of the stairs, glanced around as if making sure he wasn't leaving anything in the bunker and then pushed through the metal door. After weeks, this was the break he was looking for, but he also knew he was probably walking into a trap.

Back at Jo's bar, Crowley took Jo's phone off the bar with a sly grin. "Oh, I doubt you mean that. Do whatever we want to Sam? Well, that's a tall order. Besides, this isn't really your bar, is it?" He looked at a glass, sniffed the contents and winced as if he didn't approve of swill she was severing.

"You'd think Gabriel would have given you the good stuff when he rebuilt this place." He poured the liquor out on the flood and scanned the bottles on the back shelf. "Blended. Blended. Blended. I swear Angels have no concept of what Scotch is. All the know are magazine ads and billboards."

Picking up the Johnny Walker Blue he sighed and twisted the sealed cap open as if resigned to drinking what was clearly the best of what was here.

"Who said we wanted to do something to Sam?" He finally asked, giving Jo a wanton glare and a mischievous smile. "No, my dear. This little house call is for a different kind of sibling."

The doors opened and Dean walked in, black shirt rolled to show off the Mark of Cain. Hand holding the jaw bone Dagger and eyes as black as ink. "Lucy, I'm home!"
 
Jo bit her lip as Crowley reached around her to pick up a glass, his body still pinning her against the bar. The way she was positioned meant one of Crowley's legs was pressed against her crotch, meaning there was a slight pressure there with no relief for her. Her jaw clenched at the mention that it wasn't really her bad, thinking back to the archangel who had brought her back. "If you hurt Gabe, I'll fucking kill you," she growled, eyes widening as a few demons laughed at the threat.

She watched helplessly as Crowley's minions made themselves comfortable, grabbing drinks and putting their feet up on tables. Two of the female demons were actually making out on the pool table, one pinned down with her arms above her head. Jo inhaled sharply at the sight, squirming in Crowley's arms and accidentally grinding against his leg.

"I... I don't understand. Why do you need me if this is about-" Before she could finish, the doors flew open, almost knocked off their hinges by the force. "Dean?" She whispered, starting to tremble slightly as she looked at the weapon in his hands before looking back up at Crowley, her heart starting to race. "S... Sam and I don't want to hurt you, Dean. You don't have to do this," she said quietly, trying to keep her voice calm, wondering if he planned on hurting her because of their work to find a cure
 
"No, you see, that's where you wrong." Dean said, approaching to tap Crowley so he'd give Dean room. "I hear you want to cure me. But, what if I don't want to be cured. What if, I like who I am? Well, that means you're trying to hurt me." He moved in close and took a deep breath.

Pressing his chest against Jo's he pinned her to the bar, moving so his chest just grazed the shirt covering her breast. "I can't let you 'fix' me like the family dog. Cut off my balls and throw them away. Best way to do that is- Well..." Dean stepped away leaving Jo cold without his body pressed against her anymore. "I hate to ruin the surprise."

He turned to look at the hunters remaining. All of whom were held at bay by a demon. Dean looked at the two making out on the pool table and the others drinking. "See? That's what we need. We all just need to relax."

Dean walked to the register and smashed it with his fist until it opened. He took out some money and went to the juke box where he started to look over the selection. To prevent her from going anywhere Crowley took a hand full of Jo's hair and held her in place while he poised his fingers again. Something invisible growled and one of the hunters, a woman named Alyson, whimpered in pain as something pressed down on her leg enough to show pressure but not blood.

"Here we go!" He feed the machine, pressed some buttons and the song started.

Dean started mouthing the lyrics as he danced his way back to Jo, the First Blade slipping into his back at his belt. Crowley let her go as Dean pulled her to the middle of the room and started to dance with her. "I can't wait for Sammy to get here. It's going to be like one big family reunion!"
 
Jo relaxed somewhat as Crowley released her, only to have his body replaced by Dean's, her eyes wide as she stared into those empty black voids. Her small hands grasped at his shirt, somewhat for support, his leg separating hers making it difficult to sand. With her so close, he could see her bruised lips from the deal Crowley had made.

She whimpered softly as he brushed gently against her breast, her head falling back slightly to expose her long neck. "Dean, we... we just miss you. We want you to come home," she gasped as he finally pulled away, grasping at the bar to help hold herself up until Crowley wrapped an arm around her waist to steady her.

She kept her eyes on the two women making out, her breath quickening as he watched, struggling to tear her gaze away. One of the women was now handcuffed, whining helplessly as the other teased her, slipping a hand under her skirt. The woman on top glanced at Dean, smirking and giving him a wink before making the other girl cry out in pleasure.

Jo yelped as Crowley's fist tangled in her blonde hair, forcing her head back as she watched Dean grab a few coins. In the corner, Alyson was whimpering in pain. "Dean, please, don't... don't hurt her," she whispered, watching him make his way across the room to the jukebox.

She stumbled forward as Dean pulled her into his arms for a dance, her arms wrapping around him for support. Classic Rock. At least some things never changed. "What do you want?" She whispered, eyes wide as she stared up at the Knight of Hell. She struggled to keep her mind focused, despite how much she had longed for a moment like this with him before.

One of the demons on the pull table whistled at the sight of them, catching Jo's eye as she positioned the handcuffed Demon to face her, slowly fucking the woman under her skirt as she bit down hard on her neck, hinting at what might be coming soon for her. Jo bit her lip, resting her head on Dean's chest, letting herself relax for the moment
 
"Oh, come on, Jo. Is it obvious what I want?" He lifted her chin to meet his normal, hauntingly light eyes, "I want you." He leaned in, let is hips just caress hers in hint of a kiss that wouldn't be. "You're the one that got away. The one I loved. The one I didn't want to disrespect. Oh, Lisa was the one that I'd settle down with if things were different... but no matter what... no matter who... no matter when... I'd be thinking of what might have been between us." He moved and kissed her chin then let her go to sit in a chair.

He waited for the song to end, then looked over at the Juke Box expectantly. When the next song came on he turned back to Jo and smiled. "I think it's time for you to do a little dance. What do you think? I know Alyson thinks it is. Right?" He looked to the short haired redhead who winced as if on command and nodded quickly.

"See?" Dean said.

Cowley just poured another glass and watched as if expecting this to get really good very soon.

And so they waited as the song played....

Sam continued driving, the phone at his side ringing. "Damn!" he risked reaching over with his left hand, almost running off the road, but he grabbed the phone and switched hands. He made a mental note to plan for these things and looked down at his bad hand holding the phone. It was Castiel.

Looking back up Sam avoided running off the road and answered with his bad arm's thumb. "Cas!"

The gravely voice came through the speaker, "Sam. Did you call?" He stared to cough over the phone and Sam winced at the memory of their hunt. How it was Cas, suddenly sick with his failing grace. The reason Sam's arm was broken now.

"Hey. Uhm... Yeah." Sam was suddenly feeling less confident about this whole situation, "Listen, I have a line on Crowley. I'm sure it's a trap!" He decided to cut off Castiel's objections right away, "But no demon I've talked to has had a line on Crowley before now."

"No demon you've tortured?" Cas clarified.

Sam tightened his lips, took a breath then continued, "Look. Jo needs help, she says Crowley's there. If I can get there in time I can help her."

"Jo? You mean, the one my brother brought back?"

"Yes, Cas, that Jo. Do you know where her bar is?"

"I do. I'm on my way."

Sam felt hope for the first time in nearly a week since Dean had... sort of died. "Good. Just don't go in until I get there." he paused to make sure he was heard. "Cas?" No response. "CAS!" No response again. In frustration Sam hung up the phone but kept it in his bad hand and pressed the Impala to go even faster.
 
Jo looked up at him as he tilted her chin, her breath catching in her threat as she stared into his eyes. Was he lying to her to get inside her head to mess with her? He was a demon after all, but what was his goal? Just to torture her? To set her up to break her heart? Surely he wouldn't go through all this effort just for that. But she couldn't figure out any other motivation for lying. Rather than kissing her lips, he let his lips brush over her and plant themselves on her chin before pulling away, leaving her alone in the center of the room, with every demon watching her.

Jo's heart dropped as Dean suggested her dancing, making it clear it wasn't a request. She glanced between him and Crowley. Sam wasn't here yet, so they could still technically kill any of the hunters in the bar if she refused. "The songs not too recent for you, dinosaur?" She laughed nervously, her cheeks flushed as she tried to stay calm. The demons on the pool table were watching her with great interest now, one curling her fingers inside the other, making her cry out loudly.

Biting her lip, Jo moved her hips slowly with the music, pulling off the apron as she watched Dean, keeping an eye on his reactions. She started off trembling at first, feeling extremely self conscious as she danced. A female demon smirked, making her way towards Jo, keeping an eye on Dean to make sure she wasn't out of line as she stepped in to help the hunter out.

Jo cried out softly as she was pulled against the woman, her eyes wide as she was spun to face Dean. The demon guided her hips, grinding against her as Jo let out soft quiet gasps, her head tilted back as the woman took her hand, guiding her into lifting her shirt to reveal a black lace bra
 
Dean smiled, approving and sat back on a bar stool. He put his hand down and waited for Crowley to put a drink in it. Crowley leaned over to speak into Dean's ear but Dean waved him off after a few moment.

The Demon girl dancing with Jo removed her own top, exposing pierced nipples and a network of tattoos. She then started to grid against Jo, kissing the other woman's neck and letting her hands roam over Jo's body. It wasn't altruistic as the movements were also meant to guide Jo through a sexy dance. "If you enjoy it..." the demon said, right into her ear, "It reclaims your power." She finished by sucking on Jo's ear and then moved to take off her own shorts. The demoness, now wearing only a thong and her tattoos continued to help Jo dance.

Dean took the drink Crowley offered him and continued to watch the act before him when Castiel appeared. He walked up to the Demon dancing with Jo and touched the nearly naked woman's head. The demon rolled back as she was killed with a flash of grace and dropped away lifeless.

Another demon charged Cas but instead of facing him the Angel coughed and stubled back. The demon slammed into Cas and drove him into the pool table before starting to punch the trench coat clad angel in the face over and over again.

"Stop!" Dean said, standing and approaching the pool table.

Crowley turned his attention to Jo and watched, his hand relaxed and held out like a magician ready to perform a trick. A trick that would cause the death of another in a flash.

Dean leaned over the dazed form a Castiel and grabbed the Angel by the trench coat. "Cas! Long time no see. But, from what I hear you're grace is failing. That has to suck." He gestured to the half naked demon at the pool table, the one who was making out with the demon that ended up dancing with Jo and then pointed back to Castiel. "If my friend here is dying I want him to die with a smile."

The demoness nodded, then pulled out a book of matches. After lighting one she dropped it and lit the holy oil they had enclosed the pool table with. Cas recovered enough to say, "Dean! You don't want to do this!"

Dean stepped over the Holy Fire with a wicked grin. "Oh, I'm not doing anything. She is."

The demon yanked Cas onto the pool table, opened his pants despite his objections and started to suck his flacid Angel cock. "No. No!" Cas said in protest but it was clear he was hard in moment and the Demon was more than willing to deep throat the Angel.

Dean returned to Jo, hand holding the blade in menace. "Come on Jo. Let's not let Cas spoil the party. Go pick a song!" He pointed to the juke box, then looked around, "Oh! I bet alot of these guys have wondered what you look like in just your underware. Am I right Freckles!?!" He was talking to a young redhaird Hunter who was now blushing and looking away. Turning back to Jo he smiled, "I think we should see if the panties match the bra. THEN you should pick a song to dance to."
 
Jo leaned back into the warm body behind her, as if enchanted by her movements, slowly giving in as they moved against each other. Her soft cries reached Crowley and Dean's ears as the woman massaged her breasts through her bra before sliding the tank top off, letting them see her flat well toned stomach. Despite being a hunter, she wasn't scarred like most. There was still a purity and innocence about her, and the demons behind her chuckled at how obvious it was.

She slipped a hand inside Jo's bra, tweaking a nipple and making her cry out loudly, hips bucking slightly in response. "That's a good girl," the demon cooed in her ear, grinning at Dean as she played with her. "Put on a good show for your master," she whispered, grinding harder against her, causing Jo to grab at the arms around her for support.

And then, without warning, that warm body pulled away, causing her to fall to the floor panting and confused. Jo scrambled away from the fighting, ending up at Crowley's feet as she watched the angel with wide eyes, her heart sinking as he fell to the table with a demon pounding in his face with his fist. She opened her mouth in protest, but before she could say a word, Dean commanded him to stop.

Jo's eyes widened at Crowley's hand lifted, immediately placing a gentle hand on his knee as she stared up at him with pleading eyes before looking back at Dean and Cas, feeling immediately guilty as she met those bright blue eyes. She clenched her eyes shut as the woman forced Cas's cock into her mouth, trying not to think about it as Dean approached her.

With shaking legs, she moved to her feet, knowing an argument could reduce Cas's chances of survival. With shaking hands, she started to unbutton her shorts, only to be stopped by a gentle hand on top of hers. "Oh sweetheart, you've gotta make it fun," another woman looked down at her, chuckling softly. "Put on a show. Let him enjoy it," she murmured, placing her hips on Jo's and swaying them. Once she got a rhythm going, she had Jo move closer to Dean, turn, and bend at the waist to give him a nice view as she shimmied out of her shorts before standing up straight.

Jo instinctively hid her face in the woman's hair, causing her to laugh. "Oh Dean, I think your pet's shy!" She grinned, giving the perky ass covered by black lace panties a smack with her hand before guiding her towards the jukebox. Jo bit her lip, grabbing one of the coins Dean had left and putting it in before selecting one of her favorite songs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4xwmZ6zi4
 
Dean stopped and took Jo in, smiling as the Demon gave her assessment. "Yeah, I think she is shy. Too shy." He gestured to the redheaded young hunter again, "Hey, freckles, I bet you've imagined seeing these tits since you first laid eyes on her. Think the reality lives up to the fantasy?" Then to Jo he smiled, "Take off the bra." Before she could protest he turned around and stabbed a hunter, James, in the back and let the man sink to the floor as a lifeless corpse.

Dean then pointed to one the of the female demons and then the lifeless corpse. The woman opened her mouth as she looked to the sky and screamed as black flog poured from her mouth and into the lifeless James. With that the dead woman crumpled. Dean turned back to Jo, "I can do this all night sweetheart, so what's it gonna me? Dean hunters or bare tits?"
 
Jo cried out as Dean stabbed one of the hunters, struggling as the woman held her still as she laughed, running a hand through Jo's hair. Her tear filled eyes met Dean's as the woman shoved her forward, licking her lips as Jo slowly removed her bra, revealing small perky breasts with pink nipples that soon stiffened in the cold room. The woman twisted one of them, making her scream as she struggled to stand. "Awww, she's cute isn't she, sir?" She looked towards Dean with a smirk before shoving Jo forward and into Crowley, whispering in the king's ear. "Remember his rules," she smirked before climbing into Dean's lap.

"Watch and learn, sweetheart," she smiled, grinding against Dean hard and pressing her lips against him, tugging at his lower lip with her teeth. Jo's grip on Crowley's shoulders tightened in jealousy as she watched them before slowly following the woman's movements, crying out softly when she brushed up against Crowley's cock through his suit. The demon watched with a smile, glancing towards the red headed woman in the corner. "I think Freckles wants to come play, don't you, sir?"
 
"Of course you do!" Crowley laughed. He turned his glance to Dean who nodded and the pointed to the redhead who could have been a freshman in College if he had chosen another live.

Dean, now topless and getting kisses from the demoness, grinned with eyes never leaving Jo. "Come on, Freckles... don't be scared."

Crowley grabbed Jo's breasts and presented them to the kid that Jo had never learned the name of. Dean laughed, "Go ahead, Freckles. Suck those nipples." The demon woman had tried to suck Dean's cock but he pushed her away, clearly not interested. He put his pants back together and turned his attention to Jo.

Meanwhile Sam continued to race, not knowing he was far to late to save anyone from the fate of what Dean had already designed.
 
Jo cried out as Crowley grabbed her breasts, her head falling back against his chest, staring up at Dean with wide eyes. It wasn't like she had never fantasized about being with him before, but this was nothing like what she'd imagined.she whimpered, feeling the size of Crowley's cock against her, her legs spread wide open as he held her in place.

Shoved forward by a male demon, the young redhead looked up at her nervously, reaching out to tough her stomach gently. "I'm sorry," she whispered before suckling on Jo's breasts, making her squeal as her hands gripped Crowley's thighs.

She allowed her eyes to leave Dean's and look toward Cas, pinned to the pool table and moaning, his hand tangled in a demon's hair. Then, she looked towards her phone on the bar, remembering that Sam was on his way. "What... what are you going to do to Sam?" She struggled to get out before letting out a scream as the redhead bit down. Shit, the woman was barely old enough to be in the bar at eighteen. She wouldn't even give her alcohol
 
"You kidding me? When Sammy gets here the REAL fun begins." Dean said, pulling the redhead free of Jo's nipple. "Guess I want to see what all the fuss is about." He looked down at her naked breast, for the first time, then back to Jo's eyes. "Remember when we thought it was the last night on earth?"

He leaned in and ran his tongue around Jo's areola, intentionally missing her nipple. Then he flicked her with his lips, nipping but never really drawing her into his mouth. Crowley, unable to help himself, thrust his hardness against Jo's ass as he held her in place.

Dean stopped, looked past Jo and shook his head. "If anyone's claiming that ass, it's going to be me."

Crowley ground his hips against Jo's backside and sneered, "Of course. Just, think of me as warming the king's throne." He started to grind more then reached around to slip down Jo's panties but Dean slapped those hands aside saying, "Wait for it. We don't want to start the real party before the guest of honor."

Cas cried out as he reached his first orgasm, the demon at his cock sucking greedily.

Dean looked from them to Jo and smiled, "See that? Consider it a preview."
 
Last edited:
Sam drove on, getting close but knowing he wasn't as fast as if Dean was driving.
654dc6c2738cb0a655882c1ef2733870--soulless-sam-pudding.jpg

Still...
He had to try.
 
Jo whined loudly as the hunter was pulled away, causing a few demons to howl with laughter at her neediness. She was almost completely naked, trapped between the tow most powerful demons in existence. She stared up at Dean, nodding as she remembered how she'd rejected his offer, only to die the next day. The way he had carried her in his arms in a final attempt to save her, and the kiss he'd given before leaving.

At the mention of that, she pulled him in close, a few tears forming in her eyes, remembering his lips on hers. But those tears were soon gone as he began teasing her breasts, causing her to gasp and squirm in Crowley's lap as he toyed with her. It was hard to focus on anything but the pleasure they were giving her, but she heard them argue, noting Dean's possessiveness.

Jo cried out sharply as he grinned against her, reaching back to grab his suit jacket as she shook with need, feeling his hand on the waistband of her panties, only to have it smacked away by Dean. "Wh... why do you want Sam here?" She murmured in confusion, no longer caring how exposed she was to everyone in the room.

As Cas groaned, lying back on the pool table, the demon climbed on top, straddling him with a smile. "Dean, just... just don't hurt them, okay? I'll do anything you want."
 
Dean's smiled widened when Jo said she'd do anything. He looked Crowley saying, "Did you hear what I heard? She said, 'anything'...."
be2e3384fe8e9c6697de40d7222c29a90dc076c8_hq.jpg


Dean looked back to Jo then waved Crowley off and went back to the Juke Box. "Give her your coat and tie, Crowley."

The King of Hell growled in irritation but followed Dean's commands. He took his black tie off and put it over Jo's neck. Then his jacket which he slipped Jo's arms into and over her shoulders. Dean checked to see what Jo was wearing and nodded before punching in the final numbers. "Perfect." He turned around as 'Tainted Love' as covered by Marilyn Mason started playing. "If you're willing to do anything Jo... then Strip for everyone in the bar. And... if you don't make it good, Crowley here is going to kill 2 hunters. So, you best dance as if THEIR lives depended on it."
 
Jo looked between the two demons nervously as she saw Dean's smile widen, wondering just what she had gotten herself into, her heart pounding against her chest like it was going to burst out.

She bit her lip as Crowley slid her off of his lap, taking off his jacket and slipping it on her, as well as his tie. She shivered slightly as Crowley leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Perfect for pulling you around like a leash or tying you up to. Part of why I love ties," he chuckled before shoving her towards the middle of the room.

Jo froze at Dean's words, her breathing getting quicker as she looked around at the other demons around the bar, as well as the hunters. She might be cocky and confident, but the idea of stripping for a room full of people, especially with Dean, gave her a bit of stage fright. She cursed Gabriel for making her put more modern music in the jukebox, considering it wasn't as familiar.

Taking a deep breath, she slowly made her way towards Crowley, slipping off his jacket as slowly as possible, teasing him as she swayed her hips. She pressed herself against him, watching him closely as she grinded against him before spinning around, letting his jacket fall to the floor. She allowed herself a small smirk of satisfaction, knowing Crowley would hate her letting his suit get stained with blood on the floor.

When her eyes met Dean's, her half naked body finally revealed, her cheeks turned bright pink before she slowly made her way to the floor and crawled towards the female demon who had been in Dean's lap earlier. She grinned down at the hunter with black eyes, hand grasping at her blonde hair as she yanked her to her feet. The woman played with her breasts before rubbing her through those panties. The woman's grin widened as she dragged Jo towards Dean so she could dance for him. "She's fucking soaked, boss," she laughed as Jo's body pressed against his.

Turning quickly around, she began to grind against Dean's crotch through his jeans, letting out soft cries of pleasure as she did, her thumbs slowly pulling her panties down, eyes locked on his as she moved towards the ground, face in his crotch before moving back up again and stepping out of the panties, earning some claps and wolf whistles from most of the demons
 
While none of the hunters would dare disrespect Jo with jeers and gawking, the still couldn't help but admire her naked form. Men and women alike, straight or gay, no one was immune to admiring her lovely form.

Dean leaned in to kiss Jo, hand moving to touch her moist pussy and slip a finger in to explore. He hummed his desire into her mouth and depend the kiss while finger fucking Jo in front of everyone who'd ever seen her as a co-hunter or baby sister.

Again, no one would admit it but many were feeling the arousal of seeing Dean's hand a mouth exploring what they'd only thought of in showers and private motel rooms. So many, demons included, had dreamed of taking Jo. Even Crowley moved his rock hard cock in his $3,000 tailored pin stripe pants but refused to do anything to take a turn that Dean hadn't granted him.

Pulling away, Dean smiled and continued to finger Jo. He watched her expression and then looked to the demon behind her. "Take her back and get her dressed. Feel free to lick her for 20 minutes so she's ready and wet for me. I figure Sam should be here by then."

The demon girl nodded, then gestured for Jo to head back to the apartment she kept at the top of the bar. She pushed Jo into her own bedroom and towards the bed saying, "You heard Sir, Dean. Knight of Hell, Keeper of the Mark and mantel of the Father of Murder." The crimson haired demon sank down freeing herself of her clothes and lowered her mouth to Jo's exposed lips. "I'm to lick you for 20 minutes and I fully intend to enjoy those 20 minutes."
 
Back
Top