I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tan lines :p

attachment.php
You have such an inviting ass.

Hi sweet one.
Just want to let you know that I am having computer probs and am using my tablet to communicate til I get the prob fixed. So if I am not here much don't worry.
STAY NAUGHTY & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hi sweet one.
Just want to let you know that I am having computer probs and am using my tablet to communicate til I get the prob fixed. So if I am not here much don't worry.
STAY NAUGHTY & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hey gorgeous!!
Wondered where you were, thought you'd escaped to somewhere hot! :D
Take care. :kiss:

I'd say thank you but I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not! :D

Not at all. You are a very sexy woman and I'm sure everyone here would agree. You do things to us that we have no control over. Now the latest photo has got me going again... oh fuck!

Last edited:
Aww poor thing, hope he's getting better. :)

It was good, very busy but good, I think I've recovered now. :)
But, I have made a promise to myself never to run around cleaning like I did. ;)

A late present? Tell me more! :kiss:

Yeah, better today lol. Go figure.

Mine was sort of busy, I guess. It wasn't too bad. Otherwise I'd go nuts lol.

Hmmm, nothing special. :devil: I'll pm you. :)

Not at all. You are a very sexy woman and I'm sure everyone here would agree. You do things to us that we have no control over. Now the latest photo has got me going again... oh fuck!

Well, thank you! :D

He he :D

I bet you didn't even have to do anything!! :D

Mmm.......;)

Harhar. :p No, I didn't do much. But getting presents was a little aggravating cause everyone's like "I don't want anything." Ok, I'll just not get you anything then. ('-')

Harhar. :p No, I didn't do much. But getting presents was a little aggravating cause everyone's like "I don't want anything." Ok, I'll just not get you anything then. ('-')

We only buy the kids, my brother with no kids, my mum and the female who cooks Christmas dinner. :D
Have to buy everyone on hubby's side though! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back