I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmm.....would love my hard cock to be in between those big beautiful breasts, sliding in between those soft round tits then spraying my hot cum all over them.

Ha ha thank you :kiss:

I'm wet now :devil:

Of course you are; you're a sexual vessel needing cock 'n balls in your holes as much as possible. Your 'real life' is but a distraction.

Ride me in my chair and play with your breasts. :devil:

Of course you are; you're a sexual vessel needing cock 'n balls in your holes as much as possible. Your 'real life' is but a distraction.

Ride me in my chair and play with your breasts. :devil:

Mmm...don't tease me :devil:

:D

Very tired again, I need to go back to bed ;)

How are you? :kiss:

you can join me in bed for 5 hours.. when I will be in shower.. when moved to table in examroom.. getting a upper endoscopy and lower flex sig GI done. so most likey be gone for a few days,

hugs :kiss::kiss::heart:

fred

attachment.php

OH MY GOD! What a wonderful way to start my day! Mmmmmmmm, hun you're definitely making things move for me this morning. ;) Something suddenly came up that I'm going to have to take care of before I go to work! Thank you for that!

I hope you have a great day today. I know I will. ;) :kiss:

you can join me in bed for 5 hours.. when I will be in shower.. when moved to table in examroom.. getting a upper endoscopy and lower flex sig GI done. so most likey be gone for a few days,

hugs :kiss::kiss::heart:

fred

Fred!!

Hope you're ok :heart: :kiss: :heart:

OH MY GOD! What a wonderful way to start my day! Mmmmmmmm, hun you're definitely making things move for me this morning. ;) Something suddenly came up that I'm going to have to take care of before I go to work! Thank you for that!

I hope you have a great day today. I know I will. ;) :kiss:
Mmm......Glad you liked it :devil:
Hope you took care of it ;)

It's really sunny and warm & will be for the rest of the week :D x

Nice tits!

I was just looking and I love your nipples. I really love the upskirt of you vaccuming. I would love to lick yours while my husband was licking me. So horny and wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back