return of dimples?

mmmm*growls* Such a beautiful naughty girl.......that is a loaded statement;) You makes us soo hard too:devil:.......I meant smile:p

You always have great compliments wolf XD

Thanks so much guys :3 i exhausted myself .. cuddling time. Alas there is no one to cuddle so plushies suffice

Attachments

• 20150901_230956.jpg
    20150901_230956.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 7
You always have great compliments wolf XD

Thanks so much guys :3 i exhausted myself .. cuddling time. Alas there is no one to cuddle so plushies suffice

You are welcome beautiful:kiss:

mmmmm, would love to cuddle with you.......lucky plushie;)

Ok maybe not too exhausted after all

Attachments

• 20150901_232339.jpg
    20150901_232339.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 6
man o man...

its good to see your pretty lil face again! plus your ass is pretty sweet, too!

Yay it's my Friday night. I'm celebrating by playing warcraft and now curling up watching a movie .. I'm exciting, I know XD

ahoy

late to the thread, but let me just try to summarize my thoughts as I caught up:

- wow
- yummy
- hot
- equestrian ass!
- I assume English, not Western? Such a rarity here in Texas, but I looooove the grace of English. Dressage?
- riding pants - super yum!
- please tell me you have the high boots to go with them? Must see!

late to the thread, but let me just try to summarize my thoughts as I caught up:

- wow
- yummy
- hot
- equestrian ass!
- I assume English, not Western? Such a rarity here in Texas, but I looooove the grace of English. Dressage?
- riding pants - super yum!
- please tell me you have the high boots to go with them? Must see!

English, hunter jumpers. Though I do a bit of everything (hehe) and grew up riding western.

Don't have recent photos in tall boots.. will have to change that

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-03-01-25-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-03-01-25-21.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 12
English, hunter jumpers. Though I do a bit of everything (hehe) and grew up riding western.

Wow! Awesome pic luv the pose the outfit and the fine sexy playful girl in it. Just so sexy all around what a nice treat to wake up to

The perspective on this is WILD.

attachment.php

You look like a 10' tall woman in a normal sized house. I doubt that was intended but it's neat.

Cheers

Well, with images like these, we can forgive the western background ;)

Something about all those lovely ladies in their breeches and boots, my oh my.

Delicious photo - thanks for sharing.

You look like a 10' tall woman in a normal sized house. I doubt that was intended but it's neat.

Cheers

I actually sort of thought the same thing .. It's an Alice in Wonderland sort of feel ;) I'm actually rather short (5 5) but my apartment has short ceilings and the phone angle paired with the leaning down to fit my face in the shot .. interesting stuff.

Last edited:
Shower time ! Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend .. I'm working like usual

Attachments

• 20150906_220354.jpg
    20150906_220354.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 20150906_220405.jpg
    20150906_220405.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 11
Back