Hello all!

David_Lourne

Virgin
Hello everyone. This is my first post on this forum; I wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
I've been signed up for a month or so and have greatly enjoyed the stories and general atmosphere. Chuckle - I've only found the forum now.

That should tell you everything you need to know about my Internet skills. LOL!

I am a member of a few fora but no social media; I'm an older individual and don't much enjoy the drama that goes on on Facebook or...those other ones; I'm not great at this stuff.

The name you see displayed is my pen-name; the one I use in all my writing.

I am not specifically interested in erotic literature (in terms of my writing - in reading I just love it) but as a decent writer, I've been expanding my abilities and trying to get better at this particular artistic expression. My current protagonist is a mature and highly capable woman - a police detective with great experience and confidence - with a sensual and open nature (when she's not kicking the crap out of the bad guys hehe.)
My goal here is to enjoy, join the community and have fun, and learn more about the erotic aspects of writing. How much is too much? How does one balance the visceral thrill against the story?

And of course I'd like to submit my own stories and hopefully have others enjoy them as I enjoy yours.

Cheers - and glad to be here. :)

I'm an older individual and don't much enjoy the drama that goes on on Facebook or...those other ones; I'm not great at this stuff.

Then this will help --- if a poster annoys you click on their name and you will get a series of options, one of which is to "Ignore" them. It's very helpful and, as you'll probably find out very soon, inevitable.

Enjoy. Welcome to the Board.

Then this will help --- if a poster annoys you click on their name and you will get a series of options, one of which is to "Ignore" them. It's very helpful and, as you'll probably find out very soon, inevitable.

Enjoy. Welcome to the Board.

Thank you - glad to be here :)

The GB is a rough road. Get ready for abuse. Don't feed the trolls.

Easy enough to say but really hard to execute. I have found the only way to deal with bullies is bully them back. Internet bullies. What a fucking joke.

Hello everyone. This is my first post on this forum; I wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
I've been signed up for a month or so and have greatly enjoyed the stories and general atmosphere. Chuckle - I've only found the forum now.

That should tell you everything you need to know about my Internet skills. LOL!

I am a member of a few fora but no social media; I'm an older individual and don't much enjoy the drama that goes on on Facebook or...those other ones; I'm not great at this stuff.

The name you see displayed is my pen-name; the one I use in all my writing.

I am not specifically interested in erotic literature (in terms of my writing - in reading I just love it) but as a decent writer, I've been expanding my abilities and trying to get better at this particular artistic expression. My current protagonist is a mature and highly capable woman - a police detective with great experience and confidence - with a sensual and open nature (when she's not kicking the crap out of the bad guys hehe.)
My goal here is to enjoy, join the community and have fun, and learn more about the erotic aspects of writing. How much is too much? How does one balance the visceral thrill against the story?

And of course I'd like to submit my own stories and hopefully have others enjoy them as I enjoy yours.

Cheers - and glad to be here. :)

Run now!

Beware of men posing as women here. A couple to watch out for are saint ann and beew. They are well know catfishers.

Welcome!

Beware of men posing as women here. A couple to watch out for are saint ann and beew. They are well know catfishers.

Welcome!

^ This man speaks the truth.

Also watch out for the poster who goes by the name Que. He is a known alt monger, and he may at some time solicit you for used panties.

Have a nice day. :)

About a hundred active usernames belong to either AJ or busybody. Neither of them are worth engaging in discussion, but both can be fun to poke.

I have one of those threads that seems to be on the front page all the time every day. It's about tuna casserole recipes.
When you see it, don't be shy about adding a favorite. Recipe, that is.
The thread is titled: You can't tune a piano, but you can tuna casserole.
Boy, I just chuckle every time I read it.
You've probably guessed I'm one of the cool guys here.

The nice thing about a few of the trolls here is that they make themselves quite obvious.

The GB is a rough road. Get ready for abuse. Don't feed the trolls.

Easy enough to say but really hard to execute. I have found the only way to deal with bullies is bully them back. Internet bullies. What a fucking joke.

I'm not sure where the issue comes from but OK. I've spent the last 30 years while the Internet has formed developing with it; and trolls are at best a minor irritant. Anyone with kids quickly learns the focus of the screams and whines; trolls aren't anything new. I was doing this when the Internet was an E-mail list.
Anyone offering abuse is in for a shock if they think it'll bother me in any way.

Anyway, whatever. The purpose of my post is to say hello and extend my appreciation to this site and its forum. I am glad to be here and will enjoy meeting everyone.

Welcome, you lovely Brit Gent!

Thank you and if I was British, I would adore your perspicacity. :)
I'm not. I love Britain and will always support our old country but as to my flag...
kabul-afghanistan-1-november-2005-as-the-sun-sets-corporal-cpl-michael-meag.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you and if I was British, I would adore your perspicacity. :)
I'm not. I love Britain and will always support our old country but as to my flag...
kabul-afghanistan-1-november-2005-as-the-sun-sets-corporal-cpl-michael-meag.jpg

Oh my fault, I thought you were British because of the 'Cheers' part.

Welcome!

This is much nicer than Thor's "tits or get the fuck out" introduction I got.

Oh my fault, I thought you were British because of the 'Cheers' part.

Welcome!

Smile - being mistaken for British is a great compliment in my books and I thank you kindly - here's a long-range hug. :) I come from Nova Scotia so many English phrases exist in my language. Don't get me drunk;I turn into the verbal equivalent of a sewing machine. ;)

Back