Bi tenancies and keeping it a secret

Penguy

Really Experienced
Bi tendancies and keeping it a secret

Struggling with the prospect of telling the wife and close friends that I have Bisexual feelings and want to explore that more without having to hide it. I have been hiding that fact for many years and have really only acted on it just a handful of times in the last few years. Each time was exciting and then I felt guilty after it was over. At my age (64) I guess it really does not matter anymore but I think coming clean with everyone would be like lifting a great burden off my shoulders.

Surely others have gone thru this same delema, and if so please share how you resolved it, and if worrying about it was more of a problem in your mind than what it actually turned out to be. Am hoping that is the case.

Confused in LA

Last edited:
Penguy, I know you said that it would be lifting a burden off your shoulders and if you really think you must do so, then go right ahead but if you felt the need to sleep with other women would you have the same feeling about telling your wife and friends? It amazes me how many guys want to sleep with other women and never have the need to tell their wives but when they want to have sex with guys they have this need to "confess" their desires. Baffling.

You say baffling and I think it's confusing. I need to spend more time working this out before I come to decision as to which path I will take

Will it not become a burden on your wife if she knows what will she think? Would she want a divorce? Would it be better for you to Bear the burden.

Will it not become a burden on your wife if she knows what will she think? Would she want a divorce? Would it be better for you to Bear the burden.

I agree!
Of course if the op suspects that his wife is also bisexual, he could make subtle hints/comments about bisexual acts and see how she reacts. I would think by now the op would be able to gauge her acceptance by her reactions/comments.
If she does not react well...bare the burden!
Of course it could make for some really hot personal fantasies too! ;)

Confess?

Are you Catholic or highly religious? Personally, at a similar age to you, I no longer feel the need to "confess" intimate details of my sexual fantasies to anyone, even my partner. Confessing infers that there is some shame involved with one of the many conflicts associated with the human condition.

Now if she asks me details, I tell her the truth. She knows I am a sexual person, so she just enjoys that aspect of my being and does not feel that she has to "own" or control it. Also, I would never do anything to put her health in danger. However, I grant myself the freedom to fantasize as much as I want, to stimulate myself and others with my hands and mind whenever it happens as a purely sexual act, and treat my partner with the highest respect and commitment to our long term relationship.

This is how I reconcile the social construct of monogamy with my wilder animal instincts.

Struggling with the prospect of telling the wife and close friends that I have Bisexual feelings and want to explore that more without having to hide it. I have been hiding that fact for many years and have really only acted on it just a handful of times in the last few years. Each time was exciting and then I felt guilty after it was over. At my age (64) I guess it really does not matter anymore but I think coming clean with everyone would be like lifting a great burden off my shoulders.

Surely others have gone thru this same delema, and if so please share how you resolved it, and if worrying about it was more of a problem in your mind than what it actually turned out to be. Am hoping that is the case.

Confused in LA
I'm 66 years old and haven't had
a cock since 18.Now I want to suck one badly. Wife doesn't know. Can'the tell her. So I understand. It'seems ok, life is short, follow your urges and be honest with yourself. Sucking is good.

Haven't tried

But kinda have a feeling I'd enjoy it....one of these days

Back