How Many Readers Reading Writers' Writings?

kurrginatorX

Literotica Guru
I ask this because it appears all do not follow the same criteria. Some time ago, I submitted a story where I casually made the comment, "It all stemmed from an incident when I was caught masturbating at age 16." This was initially rejected because whomever read the story said that I was depicting sex of a minor. Still, I have read at least two stories that were published here (can't remember the titles, it's been so long) where the narrator makes a reference to a character masturbating in his / her youth, and one story where the narrator states he lost his virginity at age sixteen. Double standard, oversight, or just one person not being as anal about it as another?

My Stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3938682&page=submissions

Last edited:
Just one editor running a very quick scan of text, possibly assisted by a key word search algorithm which triggers on age references.

A simple and non-explicit reference, such as, "I lost my virginity at sixteen," will pass, a sexual description of the event will not.

Back