Travel (closed)

He was lost in her, his body only seeking to give them both pleasure. He arched his back as she gripped him 'yes....' He hissed
 
She writhed beneath him as he pushed her past the point of no return. Eyes shut tightly, head falling back onto the pillow, panting and whimpers bubbled from her lips.
 
Cole couldn't stop now, as he felt her cum he thrust harder, faster, deeper. He pushed his body onto Laura's and came inside her. His breathing ragged he held her, body glistening with sweat, and he gently kissed her neck
 
It may have been a couple years since she'd been with someone, but she was certain this had been the best sex she'd ever had. Her chest heaved beneath him as she fought to catch her breath, and her pulse pounded against his lips on her neck. Laura absently ran her fingers through his hair, gently massaging his scalp as she got her bearings back.
 
Cole was lost in the moment, his body responding to Laura's touch. He smiled, kissing her gently, and stroked her skin back. 'feels so good' he blushed and he gently rolled so they were on their sides, still connected. Now he stroked her back, gently touching, almost tickling
 
She squirmed as he gently stroked his fingers along her back, arching against him, pressing herself closer and goosebumps followed his hands. "I guess it was alright," she teased breathlessly before giggling
 
'only alright!' He laughed 'I guess I'm out of practice!' He smiled. His hand still stroking her skin. 'I'm very glad I found you, I just wish it was in better times'

His finger strayed slowly to her nipple, stroking her as he looked into her eyes
 
"Well, maybe life has a plan we're not aware of yet." She shivered as he continued to lightly stroke his fingers along her skin. "If times were better, you probably would have never wandered in our direction."
 
He smiled 'thats true, I'm glad I found you all' he pulled her into his arms, staying close to her, needing to feel her body.

'I'm sorry I put you in danger' he whispered
 
"Don't worry about it." She stoked the back of his head absently for a few moments before sighing. "We should probably get going before we get into any more trouble."
 
Cole kissed her 'now I only have to worry about telling your father!' He smiled. Gently he pulled away from her, smiling though he pushed her onto her back and stroked her breasts and pussy. 'I do hope to get to know all of you better' he smiled. He then stood and passed Laura her clothes. His feeling of euphoria swelling.

Cole pressed the wound at his stomach, it felt angry but was clean.
 
"What he doesn't know won't hurt him," she commented with a slight eye roll, smirking. She took her clothes and dressed before fixing the mess of her hair back up into a ponytail.

Laura watched him as he gingerly prodded his stomach. "For your sake, we should probably leave the dear we shot yesterday."
 
He nodded 'you're right, but we should put it somewhere that the predators can get to easily. We don't really want them hanging around town. I think we should be coming back here, there might be more provisions' he turned and smirked, 'we could also get the rooms cleaned and a bed sorted'

As he finished dressing he made sure everything was held tight in his pack and the meds they had collected were secure. Cole stood and held out his hand 'shall we head home?'
 
"Come back?" She understood the meaning behind his words and shook her head. It was a good idea for the short term, but surely the coast was still a few days away. And when they got there, then what? Laura knew her dad would be less than thrilled with Cole staying with her. He already had hesitations 'allowing' her to go with Cole to this abandoned town, but she knew what they needed more than anyone else.

She took his head and followed him out the door and down the stairs. Once they were sure it was clear outside, they made their way back to the jail where the deer was still locked in the cell. It seemed like something tried to get to it, judging by the fresh claw marks along the bars, floor, and ceiling. She helped him drag it out and a good distance back towards the forest before they started back towards the caves.
 
The loss of the deer was disappointing but food was not such an issue for them. Cole headed them back toward the caves and kept his pace with Laura's. The walk was easy, Cole not pushing so as to keep his wounds safe. At one point he reached out a hand and took hers in his. 'we are going to have to build something special when we get to the coast' he smiled 'a community we can all live in, be safe, start again'
 
Back
Top