Looking for long-term detailed female role-player

xPassionx

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Posts
1,728
Here are just some concepts that I've come up with just to give you an idea of what kind of person I am. I'm flexible when it comes to altering so that it fits a persons needs and I'm open to suggestions.

1. Peer Support:

You're assigned as my case worker. You see me at my home on a weekly basis, although the frequency is negotiable. You have your own secret sexual methods to encourage my improvement. I'm looking for a girl who can be dominant, forceful, and persuasive.

Patrick was a very shy young man in his late teens. He's struggled with generalized anxiety and depression. To introverted for his own good. He got good grades and worked part time at an art supply shop as part of his high school work study program.

While the rest of his classmates went partying, drinking, getting high, and fucking all night long, he stayed at home playing video games or sitting at his computer with a box of tissues and a bottle of lotion. He had only one friend at school named Jeffry who was a lot like him.
Patrick didn't drink, smoke, and certainly didn't do drugs. His mother had sold drugs out of the house before he moved out. His house would be crowded with new faces daily. He wanted no part in that. He emancipated himself at 16 and now two years later lives in an apartment and receives subsidizes housing.

One day at his weekly therapy session his therapist suggested that he get a peer support worker to help him get over his seclusion and open him up to the community. He put his name on the waiting list and after five months of not hearing anything, he gets a phone call from the agency. He's told that he has a peer support worker picked out for him and that they'd like to meet with him at the office.

I'm also open to suggestion. This was designed to be limited to two people in private messaging, but if you have suggestions to turn it into an open thread let me know. Please Pm me first and let me know if you're interested and if you have ideas of your own.

2. Like A Mother:

I recently lost my role-play partner from our story that we've been continuing for a few months. The space is looking to be filled for this particular role-play.
I'm looking for a detailed female role-player who can commit to a long-term story that will be slow brewing. This is ultimately a love story after all.

I play an 18 year old young man and the woman who's been like a mother to me for my entire life, her husband isn't giving her the time of day. He pretty much ignores her and is disinterested in having sex at all. Being the nice young man that I am, I give her the attention she's been deprived of. Nothing that crosses a line. Just to cheer her up. Over time though, my harmless deeds of comfort and attention makes her look at me in a different way. To her, I'm all the things her husband isn't--Young, sweet, gentle, exciting, fun, considerate, etc. Eventually, she escalates things with me and our relationship becomes really complicated. I can't deny that she's a hell of a woman and very attractive. Eventually, we become lovers. It's a roller coaster of desire, taboo, reluctance, and ultimately love.

Pm me or respond if you're interested. We can either pick up where my partner left off or we can start over with our own story. The story so far has been that Mia has been my surrogate mother for ten years after my real mother died when I was 8.

Please read what we've come up with so far and then decide whether you want to continue or start over from scratch. http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...1110035&page=2

3. Teachers Pet:

I'm a shy, compassionate, selfless, and polite 18 year old high school student and your star pupil for a since freshman year. You've been my favorite teacher and an adult that inspires me (with a possible deep affection for you). There's a mutual respect between us that has grown into somewhat of a friendship. Perhaps I've helped you with simple favors outside of school and you may have tutored and guided me, but our relationship has been completely professional and appropriate all this time. You are married after all. However, your life at home has been leaving you empty for some time now. Being the compassionate guy that I am, I try to lighten up your life as a friend. One day lines are crossed between us. Will this love story end in roses or tears?

I'm looking for a female (no preference in age) who spends a lot of time on here or communicates through yahoo chat. Also someone who is a detailed writer and can be seductive and multilayered. Please include if you're able to write for more than one character at a time. Private message me you're interested. Let me know if you'd like to hear my other role-play ideas.

I'd like this to be somewhat of a love story even if it doesn't start like one. At the very least our characters should fall in love and want to be together.

While you create your character, please include these details in your description as well as anything else I may have missed or that you think is important.

1) Do you have children?
2) What does your husband do for work?
3) What do you teach?
4) What's missing in your marriage? (Does your husband throw himself too much into his work and doesn't acknowledge your needs? Is he emotionally or physically unavailable? Is he a cheater? etc. Please don't chalk it up to 'he's lousy in bed.')
 
Back
Top