Ask Me a Question v. 4.28.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
a small weighted blanket that could fit over your shoulders and whisper dirty secrets into your ear while you touch yourself.

(shrug.. I don't know)

What section of the adult toy store are you too nervous to shop?

:eek: I get nervous in all of it...:eek:

Do you still get nervous when you go into a sex toy store?

:eek: I get nervous in all of it...:eek:

Do you still get nervous when you go into a sex toy store?

no; I know most of the people that work there, from outside the store lol

Have you ever watched a movie in one of the backrooms at an adult store?

no; I know most of the people that work there, from outside the store lol

Have you ever watched a movie in one of the backrooms at an adult store?

I've only even ventured into an adult store twice, I think. And I'm not sure they had backroom movies. Never been in one. I'd have to throw away my shoes, I think.

What, about yourself, do you find the need to explain more than anything else?

I've only even ventured into an adult store twice, I think. And I'm not sure they had backroom movies. Never been in one. I'd have to throw away my shoes, I think.

What, about yourself, do you find the need to explain more than anything else?

Typically my job. It's often not what people think.

What part of your body is your best feature?

Typically my job. It's often not what people think.

What part of your body is your best feature?

I think it's my legs..I try to jog or run as often as my body still allows and it keeps my legs looking like they are supposed. Although some other nice ladies say it's my ass...

What do you look for first when you first meet someone?

I think it's my legs..I try to jog or run as often as my body still allows and it keeps my legs looking like they are supposed. Although some other nice ladies say it's my ass...

What do you look for first when you first meet someone?

Generally, after initial first physical impressions, I look for intelligence, a sense of humor and honesty.

What television show do you love to hate?

The bloody Kardashians :mad:

Where's the best place you've lived?

Ha ha! England!!! :D

However, I'm very happy in my current city. In many ways, it's the best place I've ever lived.

Where would you like to live if you could live anywhere?

Ha ha! England!!! :D

However, I'm very happy in my current city. In many ways, it's the best place I've ever lived.

Where would you like to live if you could live anywhere?

I already live there - paradise (San Francisco Bay Area). If I didn't live here, I would move here.

Which "off the beaten path" country or area would you love to go check out?

I already live there - paradise (San Francisco Bay Area). If I didn't live here, I would move here.

Which "off the beaten path" country or area would you love to go check out?

Bali

What is the most comfortable thing you wear?

Bali

What is the most comfortable thing you wear?

Comfort always plays in major role in my clothing selections, but, if anything stood out it would be the several pants of Carhardt ripstop cargo pants I have. The fit is right, they're nice and light, they look good.

What keeps you from picking the low hanging fruit in your life?

Comfort always plays in major role in my clothing selections, but, if anything stood out it would be the several pants of Carhardt ripstop cargo pants I have. The fit is right, they're nice and light, they look good.

What keeps you from picking the low hanging fruit in your life?

as a general rule, I would rather have less of something super great than a bunch of average.

Do you put your feet on the coffee table?

My what . . . ?

Do you encourage your kids to have a style?

I'm smart enough to know that they'll have style that I may never understand.. and I love them for it

How long can food really be on the floor and still be eaten?

I'm smart enough to know that they'll have style that I may never understand.. and I love them for it

How long can food really be on the floor and still be eaten?

Hahaaa, I suppose that depends on which floor it is . . . I go with the 5 second rule. But you know, If I drop a steak, it's gonna get cleaned and eaten. One little piece of lettuce or a tomato slice - it's tossed.

Expiration Dates: Suggestions or unbreakable rule?

Hahaaa, I suppose that depends on which floor it is . . . I go with the 5 second rule. But you know, If I drop a steak, it's gonna get cleaned and eaten. One little piece of lettuce or a tomato slice - it's tossed.

Expiration Dates: Suggestions or unbreakable rule?

oh dear heavens.. Please don't ever put a piece of meat in front of my face and say, "smell this. does this smell bad to you?"

What's the most dangerous thing you've done?

oh dear heavens.. Please don't ever put a piece of meat in front of my face and say, "smell this. does this smell bad to you?"

I'd certainly shower before doing that :D

Mmmm . . . lot's of dumb things . . driving a motorcycle 120 mph? Jumping off a 60' high railroad tressel into a creek? . . .

Same question.

I'd certainly shower before doing that :D

Mmmm . . . lot's of dumb things . . driving a motorcycle 120 mph? Jumping off a 60' high railroad tressel into a creek? . . .

Same question.

Cop. Soldier. (Both thankfully in the past)

What's the emotionally bravest thing you've ever done?

Cop. Soldier. (Both thankfully in the past)

What's the emotionally bravest thing you've ever done?

hmm.. helping someone ease a family member into death can take some emotions that are difficult..
but I think that the bravest thing would be getting divorced. It made me face a great deal of things that I wanted, didn't want, dreamt of.. It also made me decide what parts of myself I was brave enough to work on

How many pet peeves do you publicly acknowledge?

hmm.. helping someone ease a family member into death can take some emotions that are difficult..
but I think that the bravest thing would be getting divorced. It made me face a great deal of things that I wanted, didn't want, dreamt of.. It also made me decide what parts of myself I was brave enough to work on

How many pet peeves do you publicly acknowledge?

Two - I am a stickler for timeliness (which everyone who knows me knows LOL) and I dislike clutter (which is reflected in my environment where I live by the rule of if you take it out, put it back).

What aspect of your personality are you currently working on improving?

Two - I am a stickler for timeliness (which everyone who knows me knows LOL) and I dislike clutter (which is reflected in my environment where I live by the rule of if you take it out, put it back).

What aspect of your personality are you currently working on improving?

My desire to control that which I am powerless over.

What aspect of your personality do you admit isn't great, but you're in acceptance of it?

My desire to control that which I am powerless over.

What aspect of your personality do you admit isn't great, but you're in acceptance of it?

I tend to not finish projects all the way...Then go back frustrated with myself some time later to finish them. Home Projects not work.

What is the favorite part of your job?

I tend to not finish projects all the way...Then go back frustrated with myself some time later to finish them. Home Projects not work.

What is the favorite part of your job?

The fact that I'm leaving it soon!

What do you think is the worst character trait a boss can have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back