Craziest Place You've Masturbated?

That would depend on your definition of crazy I guess. I enjoy masturbating in public places where ever the mood may hit me. So, there have been a variety of places over the years.
 
Car while driving
Bathroom at work
Plane - bathroom, and once in the middle seat was sitting between to gals one with amazing cleave and they were both sleeping (night flight). I stroked right there in the seat.
 
Along the trail to North Dome, in Yosemite...

...and of all places, on the roof of the house I lived in during college. Woke up, middle of the night, looked out the window, there was a ladder...

Strange. I mostly remember it being cold.

: )
 
Hey Masturbators

Man do I love it when I don't check on this thread for long periods of time and see that it has been visited and visited well! I LOVE some of the responses that you have left...

AND SOME OF YOU ARE CERTIFIED FREAKS lol BUT I LOVE IT, and I'm Jealous that some of you have "bigger balls" than I do! Because I def wouldn't have the courage to do it where and how some of you do!

THANKS AND KEEP TELLING ME YOUR STORIES!!!
 
While driving on the interstate.

That one is always fun.

Have you ever had someone finger you while you drive?

Since guys get played with often while driving. It is only fair that women get some also.

I've fingered girlfriends while they are driving. They usually return the favor and give me roadhead.
 
Last edited:
Hard to say since I regularly enjoy myself while driving and in public parks, often wondering if anyone is watching. Recently I ran into a Walmart wearing short, baggy shorts and t-shirt, no underwear as is typical for me. I saw a very sexy woman who was doing her grocery shopping. I got really hard watching her bend and stretch for items and began stroking myself through my pockets and came really hard. Had to walk out of the store with a large wet spot wondering how visible it was to others.
 
well with no drawers on you should have at least deposited the load somewhere other than your pants... lol

but thanks for sharing...

anymore?
 
Back
Top