Mum's Too Dirty (open to one male)

He felt like a caged animal, as he wandered the house, looking for something, anything, to distract him from the feelings raging inside him. Even their brief embrace had left him aching for her. She had been wearing so little, just one thin layer, and in his mind, he undressed her. He felt a growing tightness in his pants, and tried to banish the thought.

He was in the living room, and reached over to the remote to turn the monitor on. As luck would have it, Game of Thrones was on, one of the explicitly sexual scenes, depicting a particular rough fuck from behind. Ethan groaned and flicked it off.

It was no use, no fucking use. He got up and stomped into the kitchen, seeing his mother whirl and look at him surprised. He closed the distance between them, and took her by the shoulders, saying heatedly, "No, I am not sorry. What we did last night was the most wonderful thing I have ever experienced. I love you, and I want you."

Before she could reply, he lowered his lips to hers and kissed her hungrily. He pulled her close, until her breasts were pressed against his chest. He held her there, and kissed her again, and again, and again. He felt resistance, at first, then moaned as he felt pressure in her lips. He squeezed her tight, saying into her mouth, "I am not letting you go."
 
His hands moved to her back and began to feel her, sliding down to the small of her back and the curve of her waist. He held her hips and ground against her, his cock now hard in his pants. He reached down further and cupped the cheeks of her ass through her tights. God, his mom had a tight ass. He squeezed her lustfully. Yeah, he was squeezing his mother's ass, and loving it. It was then that a memory came to him, of things he had heard through the wall of his bedroom last night.

He smiled cockily as he asked, "Do you want it in the ass Mom?"

He felt her shudder, and emboldened, continued, "Yeah, I can give you what dad won't. My cock is hard for you. You want me to fuck you in the ass?"

She looked at him wide eyed, trembling, as he reached and hand into her hair and pulled her head back. "I will pull your hair, while I am fucking you mom. I know you want it. I know all the things you want, that dad won't give you."

He parted from her sufficiently to run a hand roughly up her chest, cupping and squeezing one of her breasts. "You want it rough, don't you mom? You want a big cock pounding you, don't you?"

His hand released her soft flesh and traveled upward, circling around her neck. He pushed her a few steps, up against the wall, then pressed his body against hers. "You want me to choke you mom, choke you while I fuck you?"

He waited for her response for a moment, then a wave came over him. He began pulling her shirt open, growling, "I hope you want it, because I am taking it."
 
Katy was helpless. Ethan had control of her physically and, without knowing it, he was awakening a demon inside her. Her entire life Katy had thought she was a slut. The sexual drive she harboured in secret seemed unnatural and disgusting. When she'd spoken to friends and lovers about her tendencies she'd only ever been met with a handful of discouraging reactions; Falsely understanding reassurance from women who didn't understand, dumb grins from the boys who thought they'd hit the jackpot and nervous subject shifts by anyone else who found sex to be something to disparage. University sororities provided a brief outlet in that period of her life as frivolous debauchery was rampant and Katy was in her element. She frequently revisited those years in her dreams, feeling like it was her golden age. But indulging in her lusty passions had eradicated any self respect she clung to.

She married straight out of college and got pregnant, believing a homely life and a child to rear would calm her wandering loins. It had done for a while. Not entirely however, the urges were still there but they were suppressible. Her life had become normal, barring the occasional deprived outburst she'd have when making love to Keith. That was what had led her downstairs last night and into the mess who's consequences she was now facing. She feared Ethan had it too. What normal son would want so desperately to fuck his own mother like this? The son of a nymphomaniac, thats who.

The buttons flew off the shirt that draped over her naked body. Ethan was animalistic in his pursuit of her. She matched the lust in his eyes with fear in hers. Katy was pinned. The sound of the plastic buttons hitting the tiled floor was muffled by Ethan's heavy breathing, close enough for her to smell. Her own breathing was increasing rapidly and her full bust rose and fell in bold movements, throbbing in full view of her horny son. Her body was alight from electricity ever since her hair had been pulled. When Ethan had encircled her throat with the promise of choking she'd gasped so deeply her back had arched off the wall and she forced her neck against his palm, silently begging for it.

"Ethan... Please... No." She whispered as an restraint slipped from her body. His face was upon her breast now and he sucked hungrily at her nipple, like he had when he was an infant. Katy's mouth was agape as she breathed hard from her throat. She couldn't stop her hand pressing against her son's skull, forcing him onto her fleshy globe. His tongue circled hungrily and spit dribbled from the corner of his mouth, coursing down her white skin. Her bit into her thick tit hard. Katy let out a loud yelp, not of pain, and gripped his hair. She tried to pull him off her but his teeth were clamped shut. Now the pain throbbed through her chest and she gasped back against the wall. She was wet. Not damp, drenched. Beads of thick natural lubricant were bedewing the crotch of her leggings.

Ethan released her, but before she had time to glimpse at the deep marks he'd left on her areola he'd spun her around and forced her up against the cool paint work of the kitchen wall. "Ethan don't..." Her pleas were in response to him hooking his hand into the waist band of her leggings but they were muffled by the dry wall that press against her cheek. He yanked her pants down and buried his face between her ass cheeks, tongue darting at her butt hole, lapping greedily. The shock was too much for her. She slipped down the wall fell to the floor in front of him, panting.
 
Ethan had ceased thinking. One impulse dominated his consciousness, to take the woman in front of him, to take her hard, to own her. She had slid down the wall, and was not kneeling on the floor, panting, a bitch in heat, waiting to be mated.

He rose long enough to jerk his pants off, releasing his cock. She looked back at him, standing over her, his cock rampant, the look on his face telling her that she was about to get fucked by him. She started to crawl away, but he was kneeling behind her in an instant. Grabbing her shoulder with one hand as he guided his cock with the other.

His first thrust glided over her furrow, so completely drenched. He growled as he repositioned the head, and thrust again. This time, he sank deep in her, her pussy devouring the length of his cock. His hips started to move, fucking her hard, his hips slapping her ass loudly. She tried again to deny him, to which he replied by reaching up and grabbing her hair, pulling her head back, her back arching, demanding, "No, I am going to fuck you. I am going to cum inside you. You are mine."

He held her like that for several feverish minutes, as his cock pistoned in and out of her. Abruptly, she cried out and he felt her cum around his cock, her pussy squeezing him hard. He cries turned to groans as her climax passed, and then she collapsed onto the floor.

Her motion carried her forward and Ethan's cock popped out of her. "No,.. you... don't," he hissed as he took her shoulder and pulled her onto her back. He pulled her legs wide and moved on top of her, entering her again hard. She gasped and made an effort to push him off. He pushed her hands aside and gripped her throat with one hand. Katy's eyes went wide as he started to squeeze. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he slowly choked her and started fucking her harder.
 
The sound of blood pumping in Katy's ears deafened her. They rang in high pitch tones and a muffled base drum throbbed with every thrust her son delivered. His grip around her wind pipe was tight. Katy stopped breathing. Her eyes were wide, passionate and panicked as her face flushed from dark red to purple. With tremendous effort she tried to choke air down her constricted throat but bright stars were beginning to appear on the ceiling above them. What was surprising, and especially encouraging to Ethan, was that she'd stopped fighting him off with her hands. Instead, they were tucked in tight behind her knees, holding her legs up and spreading them wide. Her shins and feet dangled and rippled with every shunt Ethan gave to her pelvis.

Katy was forcing him to the deepest depths of her vagina. Presenting everything for Ethan to take and refusing to fight him. Her released his grip from her throat and Katy gasped in as much air as she could. She felt her lungs inflate beneath her wobbling breasts and her senses became crisper and she came back from the edge of unconsciousness. With slightly bloodshot eyes she stared back at her son above her who was watching the color drain from her face with lustful intensity. The expression she wore was timid and restrained but told him enough. He moved his hands from the cool tiles beside her to the hot flesh of her stomach. Gripping her belly and sitting up with his knees either side of her ass, Ethan began to stir up her guts with his steel rod of a cock. he could see between their writhing bodies and became transfixed on his mom's red meat, glistening and quivering. He brought his thumb to his lips to moisten it then proceeded to massage her sensitive nub.

Katy yelled a moan of pleasure and let one of her legs go. Lightening was racing up her body to her brain. Katy found it hard to control herself. She closed and opened her eyes to find herself digging her fingernails into Ethan's forearm as he diddled her clit. His eyes were on her in a domineering fashion so she retracted her hand. The arm travelled above her own head and along the cold, soothing tiles she lay on. Her fingers reached out and touched something sturdy and wooden, probably the leg of the table. Katy gripped on tightly, trying to anchor her vibrating body. The furniture shifted as her arm flexed impulsively and a glass fell from the table and shattered inches from her face. Broken glass exploded onto the floor around her, entangling itself in her hair. She was unhurt but surrounded by a mine field of small shards. The citrusy smell of orange juice invaded her nostrils and she felt an damp patch in fabric of her shirt around her shoulder.

Katy rose her head to see Ethan's reaction to her accident but he was completely unfazed. He was staring at their genitalia and fucking her with the same vigour as before. Katy resigned herself, letting her arm flop back into the expanding pool of juice and falling back into a state of sexual bliss.
 
Back
Top