posted my first three stories recently

DarilleSLTG

Virgin
Joined
Dec 8, 2014
Posts
4
...hi everyone...i've recently taken the plunge and posted my first three stories and i'd appreciate any feedback ... my first was Adventures of Slut Girl Whore Extraordinaire and the Multiple Personality Gang...and honestly, i never meant for all the chapters to get done at once. i think i've figured out how to separate chapters now. my second two, Mexico and The Bet i even think are good but let me know what you think...thanks
 
You'll attract more interest on this forum if you provide direct links to the stories--and identify the categories.
 
....how do i do that?...the links thing...i'm not really all that computer literate i must admit...all three are in erotic couplings...
 
You can also just go to the story on your public page, copy the URL at the top, and paste it in a message here--for each story. Since you have three, it might be easier to do the copy and pasting into a separate file with the rest of your message, copying that, and pasting it to the forum thread.
 
Just need to remove the semicolons from the first two, or put them outside the URL tags.

( When you edit the post, you'll see the URL tags that were automatically inserted by the forum software to create the links )

yep, i get page not found through those links.
 
...k...edited the semi colons out...hope that works and thank you for your patience with my illiteracy...
 
Very confusing mixture of tenses and styles. some serious, some tongue-in-cheek. Pick past or present and stay there! Three paragraphs were gone before I could tell whether your protagonist was male or female. You can do it any way you like, but it is a sex story and a person's orientation should be obvious unless withheld for a literary reason.When the action starts it is like a fast-forward. One second he speaks of not cheating on his wife, next second his finger is inside her. It seems to me you need more seduction. Also more description. He got to see her masturbate, we didn't! Make us see him sucking his fingers after their being inside her, don't merely tell us. Let us see his cock and her pussy, smell them, taste them, feel them, hear them.

I will tell you the same thing I tell them all. If you care about your craft, get an editor. If you think of yourself as a woodworker in words, your editor is your sander/polisher.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top