The bride of vampire nobility (closed)

Ariana could sense maybe that she overstepped. Taking note as she took a sip of her water. "Must be nice.....I moved here due to my job. My family occasionally visits."she said. Though wondering why he seemed to be pulling away.

"Yeah it's not that bad." He answered knowing that she could sense something was wrong .

Ariana hoped he was at least enjoying the food. "Sorry...i don't have many friends here. I hope you are enjoying the food."she said. Soon taking another sip of her water.

"The food is great." jHe said to his neighbor as he ate the food. "I hope that I haven't been to much of a burden to you tonight." he said hoping he wasn't.

"Oh no....it is nice to have a meal with someone. It does get lonely here some times."she said. Ariana smiled as they finished off their meal. Soon cleaning up the table before starting some dishwater. "I am glad you liked the food."she said.

He didn't know if he should go or stay at this point. He knew he was having fun with her but he didn't want to over stay his welcome.

"Relax....you are fine."she said. Ariana smiled at him to reassure him. Placing the dishes in the sink before washing them up. "I really enjoy your company."she said as she dried her hands.

"You sure I haven't been a bother to you?" he asked not wanting to intrude on her.

Ariana smiled once more at Jason. "You are fine. I like the company as since I am alone here. It was nice having dinner with someone again."she said. Hoping he would see that she liked his company.

Jason couldn't help but to want to pull Ariana in for a kiss but he knew he shouldn't because he had just met her. "You must be getting tired maybe I should go home so you can get some rest." he said knowing unlike him she had to work tomorrow.

Ariana paused as she soon smiled once more. "Oh no you are fine. Though if you must leave, you can. I would hate it if I had kept you from something important."she said. She could relax around Jason,as that was a nice change.

"Yeah I better go You need rest for work tomorrow." He said trying to hide the fact that he was extremely attracted to her and was thinking of taking her right now.

Ariana stood up as she cleaned up their glasses. "Well alright I guess so."she said. Leading Jason back to the door but she paused. "May I have a hug?"she asked.

Jason shook his head before giving her a hug and after saying their goodbyes he went back to his home.

Ariana watched Jason leave before shutting the door. Sighing softly as she began to look over her proofs. Hours go bye before she called it quits and headed to bed.

Jason couldn't help but to wonder why he was so nervous around Ariana. He hadn't felt the way he did about her in a long time. The only uncertain thing about this was the fact that he still had to tell her about him being a vampire.

Ariana slept soundly through the night before she woke up before sunrise. Getting out of bed before heading into the kitchen. Made herself breakfast before sighing softly. She didn't like being alone. Truly hoping she would find herself a man. Yet she couldn't get Jason off her mind.

Jason went on about his day thinking of Ariana Wondering if what he was doing was right and if she would be comfortable with the situation he was putting her in.

Ariana soon finished off her breakfast before cleaning up after herself. Heading to her bathroom, getting cleaned up. Then walked int o her room and looked through her closet. Picking out her outfit before getting dressed. Soon doing her hair and makeup before grabbing her bag. Making sure she had everything before heading out. Soon shutting her door behind before heading for the elevator.

Jason knew that Ariana was leaving for work and he wanted to at least walk her to the door but he knew that he couldn't. He couldn't get Ariana out of his mind and he hoped that she felt the same way about him. He couldn't wait for her to get home so that he could hang out with her again.

Ariana wanted to knock on Jason's door but figured he was sleeping. Getting into the elevator and headed down to the lobby. Soon off to work as she had a busy day ahead of her. The day was a blur as it went by before she knew it the day was over. Making sure she had everything before heading home. Ariana got to the building just in time as it began to storm. Sighing as she got in the elevator and headed to her floor. She was tired as she made her way to her apartment.

Jason heard his neighbor come home and he let her have an hour to get a little rest and get changed before he went over to see if she felt like hanging out again. He walked over and knocked on the door.

Ariana had taken off her heels and began to make dinner for herself. Trying to unwind but hoped Jason would come over. After an hour she heard a knock on her door. A big smile on her face as she opened the door. "Jason!"she said.

"Hello Ariana do you have enough energy to have company over again?" Jason asked hoping that she wasn't extremely tired from work.

Ariana smiled before stepping aside. "Yes I do, please come in."she said. She soon shut the door before leading him to the living room. "Would you like something to drink?"she asked.

Back