A guy giving it another go...

What would be the reason you'd look at a guy's pics but not post on his thread?

• You're too shy.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • You don't want to viewed as slutty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You like to keep things as discrete as possible.

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • You're a lady in the streets, but a freak in the sheets!

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
Just one word.... SEXY
and yep I would love to have playtime with YOU :D:devil:
Specially when you recreate that gif on me :devil:
MMM loved catching up here, please don't stop posting, because now that summer is over, Emm will having an eye on YOU sexy one.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Just one word.... SEXY
and yep I would love to have playtime with YOU :D:devil:
Specially when you recreate that gif on me :devil:
MMM loved catching up here, please don't stop posting, because now that summer is over, Emm will having an eye on YOU sexy one.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:
Well, I must say that's quite the response. I'm glad you like my pics as much as you do!

Well it was fun to catch up here this morning (before school starts hehe)~

Hope you post more soon ;)

Some fun with GIFs. The pussy licking ones get me going pretty good, seeing the woman's reactions. :devil:

GIF fun

Oh my I missed this one. I do love those pussy licking gifs too. Love to watch the guys tongue.... But there sure is something better to look at in that bed than the iPad...:D:kiss:

Well it was fun to catch up here this morning (before school starts hehe)~

Hope you post more soon ;)

Did the pics help you have some fun before class? :devil:

Oh my I missed this one. I do love those pussy licking gifs too. Love to watch the guys tongue.... But there sure is something better to look at in that bed than the iPad...:D:kiss:

Come here and take a close look? ;)

Looks like you need someone to play with :cattail:

Don't be teasing! :p

Just went through your thread here Pvt, thinking you should be saluted. Ok, that was cheesy humour. I'm sorry. They are very nice pictures that caused many reactions. Thank you.

Just went through your thread here Pvt, thinking you should be saluted. Ok, that was cheesy humour. I'm sorry. They are very nice pictures that caused many reactions. Thank you.
I'm glad you like the pics. And I'd definitely love to hear more about these so-called reactions. ;)

I really seriously have a new found fondness for Suspenders but I have already told you that :D:D:D:D

Back