I Don't Get.....

I don't get...

... why someone would pay twice or thrice as much for a shirt or coat or sweater that has the manufacturer's logo emblazoned across it, rather than the same shirt with either nothing on it or some other art or message.

You're a walking billboard -- an unpaid advertisement -- for a company that just screwed you out of your hard earned money. Really? What are you thinking?

I don't get...why my family has to ask me the same questions over and over again albeit in a slightly different way...

Mama-like - Are you dating anyone?
Cousin - Are you in a relationship?
Big sis - So tell me about the man in your life...It's a man right?
Grandma-like - When am I getting grandbabies?
Big bro - Are you fucking someone at least?
Great aunt-like - It's okay if you're gay or lesbian or whatever...I don't judge...So, is there a girl in your life?

I don't get people deciding they can stuff crap in my mouth and call it mayonnaise. But if you want to trade taste tests, I got something for you. :D

I don’t get when you’re called out for being wrong about correcting someone else because your ego demands you to be blaringly insecure, you refuse to be the bigger person and thank them. Instead, you dig yourself deeper and refuse to learn from your mistake.

I don't get how "No, I'm not interested" translates into "Please stalk me."

I don't get how "No, I'm not interested" translates into "Please stalk me."

I dont get that you havent figured the Man AutoTranslator out yet "No, I;m not interested" Translates to "You're going to have to try harder to get in this one's pants" :rolleyes:

I dont get that you havent figured the Man AutoTranslator out yet "No, I;m not interested" Translates to "You're going to have to try harder to get in this one's pants" :rolleyes:

That would be funny if my post wasn't serious. I really don't get it.

That would be funny if my post wasn't serious. I really don't get it.

If it helps, I dont treally get it either. I guess my mother was right and she did drop me on my head when I was young. I speak Dick, it seems to be a second language. I can help with translations, but I cant help with reasoning. But if it helps I can help with scrotal removal :cool: I can also help with PM box spamming up the yazoo and general shenanigans until they catch the hint that I have the bigger balls and dont understand the term "Give up." :D

If it helps, I dont treally get it either. I guess my mother was right and she did drop me on my head when I was young. I speak Dick, it seems to be a second language. I can help with translations, but I cant help with reasoning. But if it helps I can help with scrotal removal :cool: I can also help with PM box spamming up the yazoo and general shenanigans until they catch the hint that I have the bigger balls and dont understand the term "Give up." :D

Sadly, this isn't an online situation, rather a real life one. And, it's slightly terrifying. I don't get how someone can be so dense that they can't read body language.

Sadly, this isn't an online situation, rather a real life one. And, it's slightly terrifying. I don't get how someone can be so dense that they can't read body language.

hmmm that I cant help with much I;m afraid. Again its the AutoTranslator issue. It depends on what he's after I guess. and what you'd be willing to do to get the message through to him

I don't get...

Why God made me so emotional, tender and weepy...it really is not a good thing...

I don't get...

Why God made me so emotional, tender and weepy...it really is not a good thing...

I dont get that you havent worked it out yet. The world needs people like you to show the rest of us the value of emotions and tenderness :rose:

I don't get why people pass me on the highway , move in front of me and than go slower than I was going

I don't get why people pass me on the highway , move in front of me and than go slower than I was going

Here Here! I don't get why it isn't legal to subsequently run said people off of the road to teach them a valuable lesson.

Ok, so I get that the store audit sucked. I also get that missing that much product/money is not acceptable. I get that you have to talk to each employee individually. What I don't get is why I'm being reprimanded for not doing something that I was never told I had to do, and why the store manager is not being questioned as to why he didn't explain it to me in detail. I also don't get why you aren't willing to give him more labor hours to better cover the shifts, especially when you are adding extra duties into those shifts when we are barely able to get the existing ones done due to the amount of traffic in that store.

i don't get why differences can't be settled by playing "chicken" on tractors.

I don't get clunky over-sized dishes and plates. They don't stack, they don't fit in the dishwasher, and they just scream throw me against a wall.

I dont get that you havent worked it out yet. The world needs people like you to show the rest of us the value of emotions and tenderness :rose:

Thank you so much...I don't get why you don't see how special and sweet you are...:heart:

You are...!...:rose:

I don't get why people don't seem to understand that others give back what you give them. If you're nice to them they'll likely be nice right back. Same thing if you're snarky.
I don't get how so many of the people who call here with problems are snarky right from the start and don't understand why nobody is all that interested in sorting out whatever is wrong!
(The ones who are nice go to the top of the list and sometimes even get things that aren't strictly covered by their warranties.)

I don't get why women always want me to go down on them. I'd have to stop talking and concentrate on them. What's that about?

I don't get how a known alt who uses an AV of a ripped male that is not himself could be lusted over when the dude is 63 and is just nasty all together :confused:

IDG people who walk behind you when you are backing out of a parking space. It's like they are just daring you... or stupid. :rolleyes:

Back