Because Big Sister Says So!


"Do you love me, Gus?" Casey asked. "Or at least... or at least like me enough to want to be my lover?"

He realized any words he could say would cause him later problems with Marie, Casey, or both. Actions, however, while speaking louder than words, provided more opportunity for ambiguity. He stepped forward, gathered Casey in his arms, and kissed her passionately on the lips.



 
"I never realized that you’re a... um," Marie stammered nervously. She had her back turned to Cathy as she unfolded the hide-a-bed, and so did not see Cathy quickly pull off her sweater and open her jeans. Meanwhile, Marie rediscovered her voice. "That you like girls."

"Girls, boys, and just about anything that vibrates or buzzes," Cathy snickered as she pushed her jeans down her narrow hips and stepped out of them, leaving her in just bra, panties, and socks. "College broadens your horizons, they say. I've learned a lot these past couple years, the best parts of which I now plan to teach you."
 
Gus stepped forward, gathered Casey in his arms, and kissed her passionately on the lips. She had waited years for this moment, and somehow always known it would come. She slipped her hands under her arms and rested them on his shoulder-blades while slipping her tongue into his mouth.
 
Too Much



“College broadens your horizons, they say,” Cathy commented on her unexpectedly diverse sexuality. “I’ve learned a lot these past couple years, the best parts of which I now plan to teach you.”

“What if it’s more than I want to learn?” Marie replied. With the hide-a-bed now unfolded, she stood naked with her back to her sister. She’d already learned that her other sister, Casey, loved her boyfriend. She had taken him upstairs to have to herself, blackmailing them to allow it. What they might do up there plagued Marie’s mind. Otherwise, she might have actually had a bit of prurient curiosity about Cathy’s sexual adventures in college.


 

Gus stepped forward, gathered Casey in his arms, and kissed her passionately on the lips. She slipped her hands under his arms and rested them on his shoulder-blades while slipping her tongue into his mouth. His tongue met and slid around hers as he groaned slightly with desire.

She felt quite different in his arms than Marie did. The taller and more athletic of the two, Casey, while thin, filled his embrace more fully than her skinny and petite older sister. Casey's larger and fuller breasts felt wonderful crushed against his chest. He backed away a bit to allow his right hand to cup her left breast as his other hand moved down to caress her buttocks through her tight jeans.







 
Last edited:
Gus loosened their embrace a bit to allow his right hand to cup Casey's left breast as his other hand moved down to caress her buttocks through her tight jeans. She shivered with desire, her head lolling down to his shoulder. She whispered in his left ear.

"Make love to me."


 

"Make love to me," Casey whispered passionately in Gus's left ear. Resuming their French kissing, he gently moved her back toward her parents' bed until the back of her legs bumped into. His right hand pulled the tail of her blouse out of her jeans, then slid up and under it to fondle her breasts through her bra. His left hand began to fumble with her belt buckle.








 
Something Wonderful

“What if it’s more than I want to learn?” Marie asked about the sexual education her big sister had promised to provide her.

"Then you'll miss out on something wonderful," Cathy told her. "Now lay down, face up, on the bed."
 
Eyes Wide Shut



“Now lay down,” Cathy instructed. “Face up, on the bed.”

Marie did as told. At that point she saw that Cathy had stripped down to her underwear. She closed her eyes.


 

"Make love to me," Casey whispered passionately in Gus's left ear. Resuming their French kissing, he gently moved her back toward her parents' bed until the back of her legs bumped into it. His right hand pulled the tail of her blouse out of her jeans, then slid up and under it to fondle her breasts through her bra. His left hand began to fumble with her belt buckle.

Casey allowed herself to fall backward on the bed. As Gus fell on top and slightly to the side of her, his hand up her blouse accidentally twisted it so as to cause the two bottom buttons to pop off.

"Beast!" she giggled into his mouth as they continued kissing.

 

Casey purposely fell backward onto the bed. Gus let himself fall on top and slightly to the side of her. As he did this, his hand up her blouse accidentally twisted it so as to cause the two bottom buttons to pop off.

"Beast!" she giggled into his mouth as they continued kissing. Gus figured if she enjoyed that, she'd love what he did next. Grasping each side of her blouse with his hands, he pulled sharply and suddenly, popping off the remaining buttons which flew all over the room. His hands then moved to her bra-covered breasts.







 
Gus gathered each side of Casey's blouse in his clenched fists and ripped it open, sending buttons all over the room. His hands then moved to her bra-covered breasts.

"My God, yes!" Casey moaned. "Ravage me! Make me yours!!!"
 
“Lay down face up on the bed,” Cathy told Marie. She did as told, then closed her eyes. Cathy took the opportunity to remove her own bra and panties.

Now in just her lace trimmed ankle socks, she knelt down at the foot of the bed and started giving Marie a foot massage. Slowly, she felt her sister's tension dissipate. When she could tell Marie had started to truly relax, Cathy bent down and firmly and slowly licked the insole of Marie's right foot.
 
Something Wonderful



Marie lay nude and face up on the hide-a-bed, her arms by her sides, her legs straight and together. She closed her eyes. Thus, she did not see that Cathy had removed her bra and panties.

She nonetheless twitched with a start when Cathy took her right foot in both hands. Then she realized Cathy intended simply to massage her foot. She loved foot massages and this one, with how tense the whole situation had made her, felt great.

Marie began to relax as Cathy’s hands kneaded the muscles and ligaments of her soles. Her mind, on overdrive since her sisters had caught and photographed her making love with Gus less than a half hour earlier, took a moment to rest. Rather than thinking about Gus upstairs alone with Karen, or the fact that she lay here subject to Cathy’s blackmail, her mind became blank except for the wonderful feel of the comforting foot massage.

Marie suddenly moaned with sensual pleasure and parted her legs slightly. What was that? Cathy had licked her instep! It had felt so... so... Wonderful!

It would never have crossed Marie’s mind to explore feet as potential erogenous zones. She realized Cathy had meant it when she boasted she had “something wonderful” to teach her. Marie hoped all the lessons would turn out as pleasant as this foot massage.




 
Turnabout Roles


Gus gathered each side of Casey's blouse in his clenched fists and ripped it open, sending buttons all over the room. His hands then moved to her bra-covered breasts.

"My God, yes!" Casey moaned. "Ravage me! Make me yours!!!"

Her bra fastened with a fairly straightforward plastic clasp in the front, saving him from that typical momentum killing moment of trying to unhook a bra in the back. Once he'd opened her bra, her ample breasts spilled out. Propped up on his right elbow, he took her left breasts in his mouth, flicking the hardening nipple with his tongue as his left hands slipped down the front of her jeans and into her panties. Her pubic hair curled around his fingers as they discovered she had already become quite wet. He recognized the irony of her surrender to him, supposedly her slave.






 
Cathy firmly and slowly licked the instep of Marie's right foot. Marie moaned with sensual pleasure and parted her legs slightly. Cathy smiled knowingly.

She lifted Marie's right foot off the bed with just her left hand. While massaging the other foot with her right hand, Cathy began to firmly but gently lick, suck, and nibble on Marie's right sole, instep, and toes. As she did this, having one hand on each foot, she slowly, almost imperceptibly, started moving Marie's legs apart.
 
Off on the Right Foot



Cathy firmly and slowly licked the instep of Marie's right foot. Marie moaned with sensual pleasure and parted her legs slightly. In response, Cathy lifted Marie’s right foot off the bed with just her left hand. While massaging the other foot with her right hand, Cathy began to firmly but gently lick, suck, and nibble on Marie's right sole, instep, and toes.

Marie offered no resistance, almost stunned by the pleasure it gave her. She had never imagined that something so nonsexual as feet could provide such overwhelming erogenous arousal. Lost in the moment, she moaned loudly.

“Oh... Cathy!”

 
"Oh, Gus!" Casey sighed as he took her left breasts in his mouth, flicking the hardening nipple with his tongue as his left hand slipped down the front of her jeans and into her panties, his fingers caressing her already wet and slick labia.

Then they heard Marie's load moan from the basement below them. "Oh... Cathy!"

"I guess you don't have to feel bad about being here with me," Casey laughed as he unbuckled her belt and unsnapped her jeans. "It sounds like Marie's having a fine time herself!"

 
Last edited:
Ultimate Turn-Ons

Once he'd opened Casey's bra, her ample breasts spilled out. Propped up on his right elbow, he took her left breasts in his mouth, flicking the hardening nipple with his tongue as his left hands slipped down the front of her jeans and into her panties. Her pubic hair curled around his fingers as they discovered she had already become quite wet.

"Oh, Gus!" Casey sighed.

Then, like an echo of her sister, they heard Marie's loud moan from the basement below them. "Oh... Cathy!"

"I guess you don't have to feel bad about being here with me," Casey laughed as he unbuckled her belt and unsnapped her jeans. "It sounds like Marie's having a fine time herself!"

"Then help me off with your jeans," Gus chuckled. Being half naked in bed with his his girlfriend Marie's sexy younger sister while hearing their older sister make Marie wail in sexual ecstasy had Gus more turned on than he'd ever felt before in his life.






 
Casey laid back, lifted her bottom and enthusiastically pushed her jeans down over her hips. As she did, she hooked her panties with her thumbs and pulled them off with the same motion. Before Gus could react, she sat up and shrugged off her open, now button-less blouse, and bra.

Now nude, she pushed Gus onto his back and unbuttoned his jeans. She could see his erection straining against the fly. Remembering he had not taken time to put on underwear when she and Cathy surprised him making love to Marie downstairs, she took care in unzipping it so as not to hurt him.

His stiff organ popped right up. She pushed his jeans only down to his mid-thighs before moving back to take it into her mouth. She wanted Gus to consider her at least as good of a lover as Marie, and she had learned nothing rated higher with men than getting oral sex.
 
“Oh... Cathy!” Marie moaned loudly as Cathy firmly but gently licked, sucked, and nibbled on Marie's right sole, instep, and toes. Cathy lifted Marie's right leg higher, and licked the back of her calf, from the heel almost all the way to the knee. As she did this, Cathy stretched out across the foot of the bed, perpendicular to the direction in which Marie laid. Releasing the right foot, Cathy rolled over onto her stomach and began massaging Marie's left foot with both hands, while she licked, sucked, and nibbled on its sole, instep, and toes. As she did this, Marie's right leg naturally came to settle lightly across Cathy's back.
 

Now nude, Casey pushed Gus onto his back and unbuttoned his jeans. She carefully unzipped his fly past his bulging erection. His stiff organ popped right up. She pushed his jeans only down to his mid-thighs before moving back to take it into her mouth.

Gus laid back and groaned. He resisted the urge to put his hands on her head, to stroke her thick blonde hair. He did not want her to feel forced. Then again, he certainly did nothing to dissuade her from continuing.







 
Unexpected Reaction


“Mmmm...” Marie purred as Cathy began massaging her left foot with both hands, while she licked, sucked, and nibbled on its sole, instep, and toes. Cathy lay on her stomach across the foot of the bed, perpendicular to Marie laying on her back. Marie’s right foot settled gently in the small of Cathy’s back, which caused her legs to have spread fairly far apart. Marie’s right hand started reflexively toward her dampening, warm womanhood, but she pulled it back. She couldn’t believe how horny this made her! Her back arched as Cathy slowly and firmly ran her tongue the entire length of her foot. Marie moaned again. "Mmmmmm...."


 
Casey wanted Gus to consider her at least as good of a lover as Marie, and she had learned nothing rated higher with men than getting oral sex. Gus groaned and laid back on the bed when Karen took his erection in her mouth. Karen had only made love with one other guy (and no one else until her recent adventures with Cathy), an architecture student who lived in the same dorm as she did. She had considered his penis sufficiently large but, judging by its feel in her mouth, Gus's organ was at least 25% bigger. She looked forward to feeling it inside of her.

First, however, she wanted Gus to appreciate her talents at fellatio. She had read what she could on various techniques, and recently practiced using one of Cathy's dildos. For starters, she simply wrapped her lips around his penis a little behind its head, and started fluttering her tongue around its tip.


 

Casey wrapped her lips around Gus's penis a little behind its head, and started fluttering her tongue around its tip.

"Oh..." he groaned. "That's very nice. I like that!"








 
Back
Top