The "Brand New and Improved" incest thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of a mother and grown up daughter who are more like friends than a mother and daughter in the way they are with one another. I'm not suggesting that there is anything going on between them, but they talk candidly with one another about sexual related things in a way that most would find inappropriate.

Not only have I experienced that but she also gave me a BJ while he was wearing headphones and totally into his XBOX game. Actually we did that twice on two consecutive days. Did I mention he was also in the room with us and no clue what was happening right behind him?

Interesting...
Were you ever tempted to push it further and have him actually catch you in the act?

Interesting...
Were you ever tempted to push it further and have him actually catch you in the act?

In a way. I was dying for them to have sex. She loved and had a blackbelt in giving blowjobs. She was a total submissive and the kid didn't realize if he was aggressive enough she would do what he said especially after she had a few drinks.

So anyway she used to baby him a lot, and one day for whatever reason she was rubbing him down in the shower and she told me how he got hard in front of her and she looked at it and was a few inches away and almost sucked it. I told her she should have done that but before I said that I pushed her head down to suck my dick for the story got me so horny and hard I needed to cum bad and pulled it out as she was telling the story.

Granted when she told it there was a bit more detail but you get the point.

Oh and you probably would have liked to know after she made me cum, and finished the story she said she knew she could tell me the story for I wouldn't judge her. She was right!

In a way. I was dying for them to have sex. She loved and had a blackbelt in giving blowjobs. She was a total submissive and the kid didn't realize if he was aggressive enough she would do what he said especially after she had a few drinks.

So anyway she used to baby him a lot, and one day for whatever reason she was rubbing him down in the shower and she told me how he got hard in front of her and she looked at it and was a few inches away and almost sucked it. I told her she should have done that but before I said that I pushed her head down to suck my dick for the story got me so horny and hard I needed to cum bad and pulled it out as she was telling the story.

Granted when she told it there was a bit more detail but you get the point.

Oh and you probably would have liked to know after she made me cum, and finished the story she said she knew she could tell me the story for I wouldn't judge her. She was right!

That would have got me incredibly hard too...

And with that info, I think would have definitely initiated another situation for it to happen with her son.

Quite the fantasy , or is it something you plan on getting done one day?

For me if the opportunity arouse, I would definitely see how far I could take it.

I was with someone who I knew I could have explored this with, an older lady but she didn't have any adult children, she had no offspring at all in fact but we enjoyed pushing the boundaries so to speak together...
So its just about finding someone that ticks all the boxes, and to see where it goes...

Last edited:
It does feel naughty for me...

My cousin is here now..in those tight leggins, you all know the ones. She's got a high cut top too, and she gave me a hug before and my hand was in that space between her top and her ass, I rubbed and so wanted to make my hand travel further.

I've came upstairs to cool down, possibly wank off. I was sat there with a boner and shes too much temptation. She will start doing her gymnast stretches soon...BAREFOOT!

Does your cousin know she does to you?
Maybe you should show her...and let her watch you stroke yourself.

It does feel naughty for me...

My cousin is here now..in those tight leggins, you all know the ones. She's got a high cut top too, and she gave me a hug before and my hand was in that space between her top and her ass, I rubbed and so wanted to make my hand travel further.

I've came upstairs to cool down, possibly wank off. I was sat there with a boner and shes too much temptation. She will start doing her gymnast stretches soon...BAREFOOT!

Would LOVE to see a pic of her feet!

I've often wondered what truly goes through the minds of those who are close family members of extremely sexually attractive people, if you were say, Pamela Anderson's brother or father.

Merry Christmas to the family. If any sisters, mothers, aunts or cousins wish to stop by, I'm home all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back