North Carolina Fuck Buddies.....

Me

25 SWM in Asheville here...hows everyone doing? Full time pre-med student...very adventurous sexually. I'd love to meet Mrs. Right, or Mrs Right Now...whichever =-D

greetings Divine MsM

i am greg from winston-salem and greensboro area. i saw Your profile and would love to chat more with You Ma'am. i have been in the lifestyle for about 10 plus years. roleplaying, i have switched some, but i am more submissive than anything. i am very open minded and can detail more to You, as well as limits. i would love to hear more on how i may serve You Ma'am as well as what all You desire of Your submissive, and Your requirements.
i hope You have a great weekend. be well.

submissively,

greg

Attachments

• BackSteps.jpg
    BackSteps.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 866
hello

21/str8/m here.... any females out there or all males?? lol I am located in western NC. PM me or yahoo messenger at gopack8374

TTYL

Okay........

whats up? single white male. figured I would check this thread out an see what cums from it. im from tha 336 any ladies interested?

Hey all from Eastern NC. Just looking around to see what is going on. Feel free to drop me a line or say hey. I am very easy going and open minded and like to talk about almost anything. Have a great day :)

50 male near Hickory NC

Hi, 50 yr old str8 male near Hickory NC, any interested ladies, my yahoo messenger is gdj4c

Nc

Hey, 23 - bi-curious female - eastern NC here. How is everyone doing? Anyone else from eastern NC out there?

HDSpicy said:
Hey, 23 - bi-curious female - eastern NC here. How is everyone doing? Anyone else from eastern NC out there?

Instant message me with pic...If you cute i might break you in right love....:)

Any ladies in Charlotte looking for anything? Feel free to PM or get in touch with me!

Hi everybody! I'm a recently single 28/M living in Charlotte, NC. I'm not too far from the SC border, too. I'm a huge rock music fan and even play guitar. I'm 5'8", slim build, with blue eyes, and dark brown hair. Yes, I have some pics. I'd love to meet up with a nice young woman. Are there any nice (or naughty) women around Charlotte? :)

In the Wilmington Area

Howdy,

24 m from Texas moving to NC in the Wilmington area. Look for no-strings-attached relationships. :D

22 bi male, from Highpoint/Jamestown area.

I'm just looking for a little fun, but willing to consider whatever else comes my way. What happens, happens.
Don't hesitate to PM me if you're interested, and we'll go from there. :D

HDSpicy said:

I'm in the Eastern NC area. In Havelock to be exact.

i love this room

I was just wondering, anyone here actually ever hook up with someone else from this room? 21yo male. I have tons of pics. pm me if you want. AIM bumparsons. Mainly straight but maybe curious about other things. VERY open minded, trust me! Hit me up!

Trying this once....
Kicked the sub to the curb tonight....
I need to get laid....
Eastern NC here...
anyone?

21/m/nc here....pm me or yahoo message me, love to chat and make new friends! (Females only please!)

TheDivineMsM said:
Trying this once....
Kicked the sub to the curb tonight....
I need to get laid....
Eastern NC here...
anyone?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: This is a copy of how i reponded on Your other Lit blog/message/comment thingy :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Here i cum to Save the Day"....mighty-subbie's on his way.....crawling over on his knees....Your the one he wants to please.........ass held high up in the air......nude and lube for Your despair........nipple clamps and plug in place........please just sit down on my face......licking ass and pussy......there's my balls You want to squezze....

Should I go on....You know how "long" i can be with these things......lmao

Well, You know my digits....dont know how many of Yours i can handle, lol, but i am willing to start counting Ms M : )

W/we will have to chat soon......dont forget about widdle ole me : (

Be well, oh Beautiful, Sexy, Sensual, Enchanting, Edible, Divine Ms M......ttys

Hello all, new on here, just another single straight male looking for some fun in the Raleigh area. I prefer females only but willing to try a MMF, as long as there is no MM action.
Feel free to IM or email me for pistures.

Later

Hey everyone. 19 year old male here, going to school near Greensboro. If any ladies are interested or want to chat or whatever, hit me up on the PM.

Back