Ask Azul: The Next Generation

Interesting. That seems like a reasonable opinion and makes sense.

It's amazing that science still can't answer so many questions about a woman's body. It must be rocket science :)

It all depends on who wants to fund the study really.

I made beef Manhattens last night. so now the lingering question.

what to make tonight?

Hmmm....
There's a game that a local food show does on the radio called "What's in Your Fridge?"
The listeners send to the hosts a list of what's in their fridge and the hosts (two famous chefs ho own restaurants in Seattle) give their ideas on what to make.

I wish I knew what the weather was like, but since you mentioned making Italian, what about something pasta related?

Hmmm....
There's a game that a local food show does on the radio called "What's in Your Fridge?"
The listeners send to the hosts a list of what's in their fridge and the hosts (two famous chefs ho own restaurants in Seattle) give their ideas on what to make.

I wish I knew what the weather was like, but since you mentioned making Italian, what about something pasta related?
im super jealous of this radio show.

I may go for left overs. we will see how I feel after laundry and dishes.

and I did ravioli this week already.. and Italian turkey meatballs. mmmmmmm

I feel the need for deep fried goodness.

im super jealous of this radio show.

I may go for left overs. we will see how I feel after laundry and dishes.

and I did ravioli this week already.. and Italian turkey meatballs. mmmmmmm

I feel the need for deep fried goodness.

I usually listen it to it on the weekends.
It's called Seattle Kitchen.
I'm missing it tonight though because I will be at work.

Mandatory overtime.
It'll look good on the paycheck.

*hugs*

no fun if you don't have time to spend said paycheck ;)

look at me moving up the scale to hugs ;) lucky me ;)

I'm gonna be a homebody tonight.
oooo next question.. movies to rent or catch on Netflix? ;)

no fun if you don't have time to spend said paycheck ;)

look at me moving up the scale to hugs ;) lucky me ;)

I'm gonna be a homebody tonight.
oooo next question.. movies to rent or catch on Netflix? ;)

I am a bad person to ask.
I don't do movies unless I get snuckered into it.

My so likes her DVR on cable.
So she records what she wants anyway.

Put him in a different room to sleep. ;)

lol she would never not sleep with me. and I hate sleeping alone. although the other one has to be touching me to sleep...
so I wouldn't be.. but I've had her for almost 8 years and she's never not slept beside me if I've been home. lol
I don't like change.

lol she would never not sleep with me. and I hate sleeping alone. although the other one has to be touching me to sleep...
so I wouldn't be.. but I've had her for almost 8 years and she's never not slept beside me if I've been home. lol
I don't like change.
*hugs*
Lesser of two evils.

A friend and I are chatting and I ask him about yoga. This, of course, leads to the question of self-oral gratification. (The answer was no) but in my teasing accusation that he is bi and his quick retort that he is

Self-bi curious

The wheel spins and a question is raised. If we are not attracted to the opposite sex but enjoy self-pleasure, is there an inherent element of bisexuality in us?

(I could have asked it without all the fluff, but I want deep, thoughtful reflection, lol)

Will check back later!

A friend and I are chatting and I ask him about yoga. This, of course, leads to the question of self-oral gratification. (The answer was no) but in my teasing accusation that he is bi and his quick retort that he is

Self-bi curious

The wheel spins and a question is raised. If we are not attracted to the opposite sex but enjoy self-pleasure, is there an inherent element of bisexuality in us?

(I could have asked it without all the fluff, but I want deep, thoughtful reflection, lol)

Will check back later!

So that I understand the question, if the subject is not attracted to a person of the opposite gender, but enjoy self-love, could they be bisexual?

I believe the answer could be yes. The thing is I don't believe masturbation necessarily betrays a desire for a same sex relationship. We all have a need to take the edge off. We know our bodies better than anyone. It doesn't mean another person of the same gender will do the same things we do. We know our bodies better.
I have never had a desire to suck my own cock. I'm not into dicks at all. However, I know if I need to take the edge off, I know what works for me.
I hope this makes some sort of sense.

No. *hugs*
You need to remember the end result that you want.
Nothing good is ever easy and nothing coming easy is ever as good.
Praying for you. *tighter hug*

Not to make light of serious advice but ummmm....

I cum easy. I *love* my gspot

So that I understand the question, if the subject is not attracted to a person of the opposite gender, but enjoy self-love, could they be bisexual?

I believe the answer could be yes. The thing is I don't believe masturbation necessarily betrays a desire for a same sex relationship. We all have a need to take the edge off. We know our bodies better than anyone. It doesn't mean another person of the same gender will do the same things we do. We know our bodies better.
I have never had a desire to suck my own cock. I'm not into dicks at all. However, I know if I need to take the edge off, I know what works for me.
I hope this makes some sort of sense.

I'm exhausted. How many days before you die from lack of sleep?

I asked that incorrectly. I was thinking he is not attracted to men, but men are the opposite sex from me, so...thinking and writing don't work well with me :)

He isn't attracted to men, lol.

I'm exhausted. How many days before you die from lack of sleep?

I asked that incorrectly. I was thinking he is not attracted to men, but men are the opposite sex from me, so...thinking and writing don't work well with me :)

He isn't attracted to men, lol.

Your body will not let you did from exhaustion per se. But you are less likely to survive other things if you are exhausted. Most who please from "exhaustion" actually please from cardiac arrest.

I do not think we all have a bisexual tendency. Environment or other factors can work against it. I think there could be a curiosity regarding it sometimes. It's basically up to each person to discover what they like and don't like

Please get some rest. :)

Your body will not let you did from exhaustion per se. But you are less likely to survive other things if you are exhausted. Most who please from "exhaustion" actually please from cardiac arrest.

I do not think we all have a bisexual tendency. Environment or other factors can work against it. I think there could be a curiosity regarding it sometimes. It's basically up to each person to discover what they like and don't like

Please get some rest. :)

Thank you, I like this answer and the bi one. The edge is a great place to be.

I had some rest and looking forward to more!

Back