why is the gb in the state it's currently in?

Denny

Then may I recommend you focus on the fuck me like a whore thread, the hairy muffs thread, the erotic bondage thread, the white women and big black cock thread, the show me the labia thread, fave incest video thread, the cocksuckers 4.0 thread, the naughty at work thread, the favorite pussy type thread, the smaller breasted women thread, the anal queen thread, the mammaries in motion thread, the big breast lovers thread, the stocking straps and heels thread, the tan lines thread, the not nude pics of celebs and models thread, the curvy hips thread, the doggy style thread, the PSA masturbation thread, the underappreciated plain jane thread etc. Those are all very active threads specifically about sex, boobs etc. If that is not enough there is also an entire sex and fetish forum as well as a BDSM forum. Oh and don't forget AmPics.

I appreciate that this is a porn board and you like porn, but I'm not understanding how in sam hill you think there is not enough porn, boobs and sex on Lit.

It seems a regular refrain. My apologies if I misunderstood.
No worry. We are here but a short time. Our candle has mostly burned out. We continue as long as there is a small flame and glimmer of hope. Lit is our escape from the real world.
Scary ain't it?
 
Tired of the damn alts. Old users, popping up with a different user names Like the two posters above me.
This crap adds little to the GB.
 
If people would just stop being dicks none of this would be an issue.
 
You're just an admitted, current sex kitten? ;)

Meow!

sexy_girl_in_cat_costume_0071-0810-0716-5912_SMU.jpg
 
why is the gb in the state it's currently in? Well, I don't know which state it's in, but you can just about bet, whichever state it is, it's a state with high taxes... GB'ers seem to love high taxes... they hate 'the man'. (Probably Taxachussetts)
 
It's kind of interesting that several of the posters in this thread about "how it used to be" either claim to be brand new posters and totally not recycled or long-time lurkers is that were not participants...and totally not recycled.
 
You really do have a one track mind, don't you?

And I use the word mind generously.

I think it's an actual answer to the question, and not just an attempt to one-up another poster like you tried to do.... plus it was funny! I liked the humor... laugh a little and get off your high horse!
 
You think the reason the GB is perceived as being less interesting at the moment is because it pays too many taxes?

I think it was an American pun. "State" is a location. We have 57 of them, apparently. Some States, like Tennesee and Tejas are tax havens with no income tax. Some are high in taxes.
 
"But she's getting better!"

~bonk~

"No, she's not. . ."

. . . . . .

"Bring outchyer dead. . . ."

Are you flirting with me? Like, in some kind of awkward, caveman-esqu way? Maybe a bonk on the noggin before dragging by the hair back to your cave type thing. I'm otherwise confused here. Perhaps in my absence I've lost some of my GB interpretation skillz.
 
I think it was an American pun. "State" is a location. We have 57 of them, apparently. Some States, like Tennesee and Tejas are tax havens with no income tax. Some are high in taxes.

Yea, I heard there was once an attempt at British humor, only to realize there was no such thing...

'The British are cumming...' - Paul Revere​
 
Last edited:
You think the reason the GB is perceived as being less interesting at the moment is because it pays too many taxes?

Don't mind Coach. He thinks he's clever. But really he comes across as a very angry man. Especially when he talks politics. Note his sig. He'll try to tell us how happy and fulfilled he is but that's only while talking about fluffy stuff or participating in Playground word games. Fortunately you are not a woman that has had the temerity to disagree with him and not fallen all over herself in awe of his mental prowess. He belongs to Mensa you know. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top