Training Submissive Slaves...

How Do I Train Submissive Slaves?

Hi all! I've been here for a while, but finally decided to get around to making an account, because I need some help.

As of late, I have really been wanting to start training a good submissive slave for lifestyle BDSM, one who will do anything for me. The problem is that I have no idea where to start! If there's anyone who has actual experience with this, I'd really appreciate you passing along some tips. I'm an alright looking barely 20 year old guy, nothing remarkable, save for (Apparently) my hair and haircut. I need instructions and tips detailing from dead start to dead finish.

Thanks!
-MasteringMaster

Last edited:
Hi all! I've been here for a while, but finally decided to get around to making an account, because I need some help.

As of late, I have really been wanting to start training a good submissive slave for lifestyle BDSM, one who will do anything for me. The problem is that I have no idea where to start! If there's anyone who has actual experience with this, I'd really appreciate you passing along some tips. I'm an alright looking barely 20 year old guy, nothing remarkable, save for (Apparently) my hair and haircut. I need instructions and tips detailing from dead start to dead finish.

Thanks!
-MasteringMaster

I would start off by finding someone local you're attracted to and starting a relationship from there, you need to get to know her to see if she would respond to your desires. Be confident out going and decisive, treat her respectfully.

Then you can introduce BDSM with her. Being a Dom isn't all about getting what you want it's about mutual pleasure, so you need to have incentives, like rewards, praise, punishment, and such xx

Last edited:
If you're serious, study psychology, sociology, biology, physiology, interrogation techniques, advertising and religion. Various subsets of these categories have everything you need to know, and with somewhat more reliable science than internet sex sites. And study yourself very carefully. Knowing what you really want is critical. Knowing what you are actually willing and able to do is very important regarding the goals you mention.

As of late, I have really been wanting to start training a good submissive slave for lifestyle BDSM, one who will do anything for me. The problem is that I have no idea where to start!

Be someone worth submitting to.

If there's anyone who has actual experience with this, I'd really appreciate you passing along some tips. I'm an alright looking barely 20 year old guy, nothing remarkable, save for (Apparently) my hair and haircut. I need instructions and tips detailing from dead start to dead finish.

Thanks!
-MasteringMaster

Maybe it's just me, but I think people over complicate this dynamic. Focus on finding someone compatible with similar desires and kinks. Build a relationship with that person. Work out the kind of control you want to have and they want you to have.

You might consider joining your local community to see real life examples of such relationships and also to meet people who may be interested in pursuing such a dynamic with you. You can google search for munches in your area. Munches are just get together for like minded people in public places like bars, restaurants, and coffee shops where you can go just to makes friends.

Thanks for the tips! I will be studying the suggested materials, looking for like-minded people, forming relationships, and a whole lot more very soon! i appreciate the feedback so far. Honestly, i didn't even think it would get one reply with more than two words, so to find paragraphs is spectacular!

Thanks again!
-MasteringMaster

Back