Looking for Bicurious Men to Chat With

Always been curious about crossdressing. Something about playing the female role and being submissive often gets me hard. I assume it works well for you? Interested in your thoughts/experiences.

Married (mwm) and newly curious - I consider myself straight with a kink at the end - I'm looking for others who are in the same positions.

Enjoy talking to others - no matter their background or preferences - as long as they have good manners and are smart and sociable (be sane please)

I HATE rudeness, crudeness, and general bad manners - yes this is a sex site but manners go a long way everywhere. Please conduct yourself with proper decorum and self respect.

I am *not* into anal sex, rimming, cuddling, kissing, caressing, massaging or anything emotional. In addition I'm quite turned off by name calling (boi / gurl / sexy / babe etc.)

I would appreciate the opportunity to find a good person who shares similars interests and perspective

Mesa, Arizona, PM me I'm a bottom.
If you're here, I am a virgin, 34, male,
And looking for public cock sucking.

Guys, check out the new Lit Chat site (on the lit home page) for some great chat threads targeted to bi / gay men. Lotsa fun!:devil:

Role-play by email?

Hi! My name is Dru. I am married and am in my early 50s. I am interested in sharing bicurious fantasies with other men. I prefer PMs and emails.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Would love to engage in email role-play of a similar nature - PM me if interested

Always looking to explore....

No experience but would love to find a like minded buddy...

Back