Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

We had thought perhaps another afternoon test of the bedsprings, but ...

Thinks can get critical for my honey making lovelies at the turn of February-March and the weather was just ok to open hives briefly and insert cakes of sugar for the colonies that look short of further winter honey store, so ...

In short, my ladies' conflicting needs scored around 40,000 to 1, so my One had to make her own plans for the afternoon. I just might be forgiven ...
 
Yes. And yes.

Twice last night before we went out dancing, once in the wee hours after our return, and then again this morning upon waking.

Fingers, toy, mouth, cock... they all got a workout. ;)
 
Yes. And yes.

Twice last night before we went out dancing, once in the wee hours after our return, and then again this morning upon waking.

Fingers, toy, mouth, cock... they all got a workout. ;)

Wow! Take the day off, you must be exhausted! :D:kiss:
 
We were building up to it all day - my woman showed me a (not yet published) recollection, which had me instantly hard, and kept my imagination working all day on the slopes. When we arrived back at the apartment we bathed and shared some wine, then I discreetly slipped on my cock ring while she slipped into some sexy underwear.

Thus inspired we stood together, me behind her, her hand gripping me while I stroked her under the lace, gradually becoming more specific ;). She remained standing while I knelt in front of her and replaced my fingers with my tongue. I could feel her wetness all over my face and hear her cries increasing in pitch until, gripping on to my shoulders and shivering, she came.

I gave her a moment to rest and then slowly aroused her again with a vibrator, inside her, on the lowest setting at first. When I judged her ready I moved it towards her clit, and then back inside her, once again using my tongue to bring her higher. Then, with the vibrator inside her, my finger stroking her anus and my tongue swirling around her clit, she slowly built to another loud orgasm (she claimed one and a half at this point)!

My turn to be teased now, and we transferred to the bed, where she stroked me, her finger on my frenulum (I love that), then took me in her mouth, licking and sucking, bringing me ever closer until, right on the edge, she stopped. Fantastic!

Then we fucked. Boy did we fuck! In a variety of positions, eventually me on my side, her on her back. She brought herself to a third (or third and a half ;)), her eyes locked onto mine, urgent. I carried on fucking her, hard, as she came, then, showing no mercy she milked me as I thrusted until I had an amazing multiple orgasm - three or four peaks in close succession - I lost count, but it was stunning.

Wow. Just wow!
 
<snip> ... Wow. Just wow!
H&N, I love it! I love it that you're having this quality of experience! And that you share it with us!

And you'll understand this coming from me: you're getting to be Lord of the Ring! ;)
 
Yes.....and yes

Once last after a week away. It was pretty spectacular, and left her coated in my cum.

And then again this morning. She was still in bed when I came to say goodbye before work. I couldn't resist, quickly got undressed and slipped back in beside her, and then into her. I was five minutes late for work, but I had a smile on my face all day.
 
Mmmm hmmm 20 minutes ago, and what a workout we had...apparently I'm rather flexible to the point he asked if I was double jointed ;)
 
Mothers Day here in the UK. I like that the mother of my children wanted and had her man last night.
 
Yep!

This morning. Teased all her sensative areas the got her off. Then pounded her and filled her with my man butter. Lol
 
Back
Top